Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cellardoorsolar View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
          Spoiler:
          If anything, that is confirmed by the 'canon viral videos.'

Comment

• is their any thing on the different costumes in re5 or is their just the one you will start off with?

Comment

• Originally posted by H.U.N.K View Post
              is their any thing on the different costumes in re5 or is their just the one you will start off with?
              Spoiler:

Comment

• I don't know if this would be spoiler but...

Spoiler:

Maybe you already knew that XP

Comment

• he's talking to excella in that very moment, maybe they met there years ago when he was a researcher on the raccoon lab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                    Allyson, eh? Well, there go all my theories about Sherry being in the game. At least I was still right on the money about Jill being the "Mystery Woman."

I now sincerely believe that Sherry Birkin is not in the game at all. When you think about it, she only really has ties to Claire, and with the removal of the line "She's safe in our hands" from Wesker's Report...Sherry ain't gonna make it into this game.

The idea of it was just wishful thinking on all of our parts. The blonde girl was just a red herring by Capcom to throw us all off, especially since the fervor her appearance caused among speculators (such as myself).

Maybe they were aiming to throw us off the scent of the actual "familiar female character" who is actually Jill V?

And Allyson's demise in the game will hopefully end the association other young blonde female characters:
                    - Sherry (Good)
                    - Ashley (Bad)
                    Hi, I'm new to this forum but a theory i had about sherry and the girl in red made me want to share with you my thoughts.

What if the girl in red and sherry are one in the same, as in Wesker has been cloning her? It said in the preview that she dies of an infection... but it doesn't say what happens to her after that. Maybe she transforms etc into a mini-boss? She could be a proto-type or something?

Any thoughts?

Comment

• yeah maybe bird woman is sherry and tube girl is jill.
                      and the redd dress is only allyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                        he's talking to excella in that very moment, maybe they met there years ago when he was a researcher on the raccoon lab.
                        No, Excella is only in her mid/late 20s and she never met him before. He's probably talking to Chris... or Jill.

Comment

• Maybe she was a kid, look at alexia, she was a girl when all those experiments started.
                          excella is on that scene while wesker lips coincide with "we last met at the spencer state".

Comment

• Originally posted by Neoblast View Post
                            Maybe she was a kid, look at alexia, she was a girl when all those experiments started.
                            excella is on that scene while wesker lips coincide with "we last met at the spencer state".
                            It's a trailer. Not all voice clips belong to the exact scene shown... We'll see in March.

Comment

• im going out on a limb here but do you think there might be a connection with Kijuju and billy coen?

Comment

• Hey folks, I was just doing some research on the "Seashells are evil" bit.

I don't think this is a spoiler, but I thought it was rather interesting.

I mostly googled and checked wikipedia for this information.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X