Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^Looks like Weskers not the only one who can teleport.

Comment

• well chris and wesker duel it out in code v dont really know where that is
      so cant be where they last met

and dont they bump heads in Alaska?

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
        ^^Looks like Weskers not the only one who can teleport.
        Ooooh, maybe it WAS Wesker I was playing with. No wonder he was such a jerk! LOL!

But I think I'm on the right track as to how they did it. A player who I was with tonight, showed me how to open the locked door by throwing a grenade down in front of it. I flipped them across the street. and while he was on the rooftop he aimed down and took out the lock. This prevented that first wave of zombies from spawning. No flaming arrow guys. Yay!
        I played with a different player afterwards as Sheva so I could try it myself. And it works! So that "Wesker" wannabe must have used a grenade but from inside the building. Just gotta figure out how!

Comment

• Spoiler:
          Last edited by ncb; 02-04-2009, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• I tried shooting the barrell outside the door trist but that didnt work. I'll try use a grenade next time. Cool picture NCB I missed that one but yeah does definatley look like a hunter attack. Far as Sherry being cloned well yeah either her or Jill. I definatley think there's gonna be clone's because of all the tubes in the Playgod trailer. I think it might be Jill though I belive that Sherry isnt even in the game. Just over hyped by fans may I remind people that everyone thought Ashley was Sherry in Re4.

Comment

• Not Hunters... Lickers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncb View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:

Comment

• I thought that the Licker's main method of attack was you know, its tongue?
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Yeah, but they can also jump and slash with their claws.
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• There's Lickers? Woah! Sweet so was it Stealth Lickers? I thought it was Stealth Hunters.

Comment

• Hunters and Lickers in the same game sounds orgasmic.

Survivor doesn't cut it.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Hunters and lickers in the same next gen game sounds ORGASMIC. Though, there are no hunters in RE5 afaik.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by ncb; 02-04-2009, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Hunters are more iconic.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• New info from a DVD promo which has a commercial on it. The commercial has a rather interesting line from Sheva *SPOILERS!!!*
                                Spoiler:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT A BRIEF EXPLANATION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE THE SPOILER TAGS!!
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 02-04-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X