Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About past B.O.W.'s appearing in RE5

Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      New info from a DVD promo which has a commercial on it. The commercial has a rather interesting line from Sheva *SPOILERS!!!*
      Spoiler:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT A BRIEF EXPLANATION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE THE SPOILER TAGS!!
      Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        New info from a DVD promo which has a commercial on it. The commercial has a rather interesting line from Sheva *SPOILERS!!!*
        Spoiler:

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT A BRIEF EXPLANATION AS TO WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE THE SPOILER TAGS!!
        That commercial has been online for quite some time now, actually. It was posted on the official Japanese website a couple of months ago. And I think what is actually said is...

Spoiler:

Comment

• yup you're right Archelon
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            That commercial has been online for quite some time now, actually. It was posted on the official Japanese website a couple of months ago. And I think what is actually said is...

Spoiler:
            You are totally right, I love that mini-comercial, I like Shevas voice

Comment

• Unlocking the Shanty Door from Inside

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
              I tried shooting the barrell outside the door trist but that didnt work. I'll try use a grenade next time.
              Hey P, I finally figured out how to do it.
              Once you get the 2 grenades from the second floor go out to the second floor balcony and aim at the blue sign across the street. It's like a horizontal sign on the roof or awning of the building. There's some white lettering (forgot what it said) within the blue sign. Try to aim at that.

If you do it correctly the grenade will bounce off and fall near the locked door. Blasting the lock off. Viola! You can get out, and there won't be that first swarm of manjini.
              Last edited by trist; 02-04-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Nice one Trist I'm gonna own these two stages when the game comes out. I really got the hang of the controls now but I'm crapping myself bout facing them Crocodiles they look nasty as hell.

Comment

• So it has been confirmed now that the Lickers are back in the game as well as the female enemies ? I am getting so.....excited at the prospect of seeing the Lickers in full PS3 graphic glory lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanOlive07
                    I believe I have discovered the name of our beloved new Gigante. You can find this by viewing the panorama for phase 3 of the Kijuju site, which I have posted below.

I think it fits him quite nicely.

Spoiler:
                    Interesting find! Ummmm you don't suppose that.....

Spoiler:

Well anyway, I'm naming him "Santa Giganta" all he's missing is a red hat! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      Nice one Trist I'm gonna own these two stages when the game comes out. I really got the hang of the controls now but I'm crapping myself bout facing them Crocodiles they look nasty as hell.
                      Thanks!
                      Yeah, I hear ya, by the time the actual game comes out, I'll be able to play these 2 levels with my eyes closed!

Comment

• I think they should at least have a bonus game in which you can fight zombies, but anywho that would awesome to have licker's/hunter's back...I prefer hunters since their so oldschool, and silent.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by trist View Post
                          Interesting find! Ummmm you don't suppose that.....

Spoiler:

Well anyway, I'm naming him "Santa Giganta" all he's missing is a red hat! lol
                          I'd be sooo pissed if they did him like that. Looks more like Kimbo Slice.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Hunters and Lickers are all good (I'm really looking forward to seeing Lickers... wish Hunters were in though), but here's what I reeeeaaally want to see from the enemies list leaked online from the hacked demo:

Spoiler:

I bet those dudes put the insects from RE4 to complete shame.

Comment

• ^ You're not supposed to mention anything about the hacked demo, man. It's taboo.

Comment

• Any confirmation of a nudity code lol ?

Comment

Working...
                                X