Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Maybe. MGS is very popular but you can't call it a game, it's like watching a movie and they let you play a little bit. It's 70% cutscenes and CODEC trasmissions and 30% gameplay and don't get me wrong I LOVE MGS.
    I can and will call it a game, because it requires you to use your controller to manipulate the character and survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
      Do we really need to turn this thread into another "RE5 is RE4 in HD" one :/. It should be about spoilers and not general opinions about RE5.
      agreed
      lets stay on the topic

yesterday the same thing i discussed with 2 people like this, and this is so annoying

Comment

I don't suppose anyone got a screencap of the face on the monitor in the trailer, by any chance? You see it behind Chris and Sheva as they are descending on an elevator in the giant room with all of the tanks/tubes (where we see the metal tube opening in the extended TGS trailer).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see it at 0:41.
        Last edited by Archelon; 12-31-2008, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah theres definatley a face there if not two, my eyes aint the best but to me looks like a big face on the right of the screen either Wesker or black merc dude think it's Josh and top left looks like someone with a hat on either one like Jill's or could be Salazar lol I cant tell but looks like someone with a hat. The more I look at it I see Jill in her Re1 attire in the top left of the screen like I said my eyes are rubbish I might be seeing something that is just a blur.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
            I don't suppose anyone got a screencap of the face on the monitor in the trailer, by any chance? You see it behind Chris and Sheva as they are descending on an elevator in the giant room with all of the tanks/tubes (where we see the metal tube opening in the extended TGS trailer).

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

You can see it at 0:41.
            Oh, my goodness!! Great eye, Archelon! I didn't even catch how there was anything displayed on the monitor! I took screencaps from my copy of the Degeneration DVD, but it's still fairly hard to tell. I think we need someone to cap from their Blu-ray copy in order for better judgment. *nudge, nudge*

Here are the caps!

Spoiler:

Gah! Someone with a copy of the Blu-ray disc cap nao!

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE
              Possible huge spoilers ahead containing birdlady, tube woman and a few other things, just read them over at Gamefaqs I have no idea if it's true or not the guy hasnt even posted a source yet so take it was you will but if it is true then again its huge Spoilers so read at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Usually I wouldnt belive this but it does sound exactly how I imagined it would be.
              I would not beleive that guy, with a name like that also.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                Thank u very much xdead pan!
                Spoiler:
                Last edited by Guest; 01-01-2009, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Well killing a fan favourite and trying to replace her makes no sense, like some guy said it would be like killing off Samus on metroid prime.

Spoiler:

Comment

There is 3 faces in that cap you took, one on the left I have no idea what that is, one in the middle is eiher Jill, Ada or even sadly Leon. I would take a cap for you but I dont get my copy til Jan 9th. U.K. sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                        Well killing a fan favourite and trying to replace her makes no sense, like some guy said it would be like killing off Samus on metroid prime.
                        I'd have to disagree. Jill is a main character and she is important, but she's not to RE what Samus is to Metroid. RE has always been about following a cast of characters. You can kill one off and still follow the story with Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill, and whoever else. Metroid has always been about Samus, and most likely always will be. If you kill of Samus, there are no other characters to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
                          I'd have to disagree. Jill is a main character and she is important, but she's not to RE what Samus is to Metroid. RE has always been about following a cast of characters. You can kill one off and still follow the story with Chris, Leon, Claire, Jill, and whoever else. Metroid has always been about Samus, and most likely always will be. If you kill of Samus, there are no other characters to follow.
                          Spoiler:
                          Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-01-2009, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm not saying that it's a good idea what they're doing. It's just that if Jill is really dead, the series can still continue and quite well at that, unlike Metroid.

Comment

In regards to the screencaps and to Blackheart's post...

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 01-01-2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Heres a screencap off the HD version of the face on the monitor.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X