Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    You know, I wonder if that whole set-up there is the Red Queen. It makes sense seeing as Wesker more or less acquired it after Umbrella's End. Now that I think about it, that area looks similar to the place where you fought Sergei in Umbrella Chronicles.
    Good point... I was never sure what to make of the silly Red Queen thing from Umbrella Chronicles, or even if it had any valid point to the storyline in the future. "Umbrella's End" was the last time we saw Wesker prior to RE5, and since he obtained all of Umbrella's data through the Red Queen, it would make sense for it to show up again in RE5.

Comment

Red Queen should be in RE5. If only for continuity. As far as I know, Wesker gained possession over Red Queen as well as the UMF-013. Don't forget that he's got all of this information at his disposal, so chances are that he's going to put it to good use in his plans. That entire facility we see in the trailers could very well be maintained by the Red Queen. Think about it, if you had control over an advanced artificial intelligence with micromanagement capabilities, wouldn't you use it? It could be overseeing the entirety of his operations down there, which by the looks of things could be a BOW production line.

Thing is, times have changed. Umbrella may have been a ruthless corporation, but at the end of the day they wanted to make money. Plain and simple. Sure, Spencer probably wanted something more, but for the most part they were just a bastard company trying to profit from the deaths of thousands. Much like OCP or Weyland-Yutani. Wesker, on the other hand, seems to have a much grander objective, one that involves changing the course of history for humanity.

In short, Wesker's objectives unsettle me a lot more. It's like the Human Instrumentality Project from Neon Genesis Evangelion. He's trying to force the evolution of humanity, and that scares the bejesus out of me.

In fact, this is how RE5 will end:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 01-02-2009, 01:42 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

Dot I had an email saying to delete a message in this thread hope I've done the right one. Thanks for the cap too.

Comment

"Take cover!"...I'm glad to see that mike survived that helicopter crash since it's clearly his voice
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Resident Evil 5 Tube Girl

Can anyone please help me and my friends. We found a picture (from gamefaqs) of the tubegirl on a monitor. It seems that theres some text over her mouth which looks hard to make out of. Can anyone please take this picture and get a closer shot and enhance it. Please find out what the text says and maybe it brings us a closer to figuring out who it might be. We all would really be thankful for this.

Last edited by hariilopez; 01-02-2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Isn't that the very same image Dot uploaded here? Love how people just come here, take it, and post it at a crap forum like GameFaqs. Pretty sure if it could be enhanced someone would have done so by now.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                Dot I had an email saying to delete a message in this thread hope I've done the right one. Thanks for the cap too.
                ey.. Is that a message from capcom? Maybe there is something true in the spoiler from basley...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                  Also why are you banned from gamefaqs missvalentine?
                  i shouldn't bring it up here since it's off topic, PM me about it if you want to know.

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  Isn't that the very same image Dot uploaded here? Love how people just come here, take it, and post it at a crap forum like GameFaqs. Pretty sure if it could be enhanced someone would have done so by now.
                  yeah same pic.

Originally posted by ganado View Post
                  That's your opinion, many others could happily disagree. And you seem to get your own biased thoughts from judging the game for what the team is trying to do. I wont bother on with this, because I will be enjoying this with many others and discussing on what to expect, than rather bitching and being negative on a series I still enjoy
                  im sure many could, but ive always hated the RE4 enemies and i think the RE5 enemies will suck to.
                  Last edited by missvalentine; 01-03-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Yeah maybe it is if they had it deleted, he posted it on this forum and gamefaqs and they all been taken down, if it was fake I dont think they would care. I said that his theory was well thought out I dont think he is bright enough to come up with a story like that they guy is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                      Yeah maybe it is if they had it deleted, he posted it on this forum and gamefaqs and they all been taken down, if it was fake I dont think they would care. I said that his theory was well thought out I dont think he is bright enough to come up with a story like that they guy is an idiot.

There probably is some truth to it, funny enough he has posted it again on another website i just noticed lol.

He said he got the info from a friend who has seen the script, im very skeptical about this. With no real source to believe what he said u should not listen to it.

Now if the game comes out and he is right and actually gave info away that is very accurate not just "maybe" or "if" or whatnot he might gain some respect.

Comment

I'm bout 70/30 on beleving him 70 obviously not beleving it. But it seem's thought through and it's kinda what I was expecting in my own head but on the other hand he sticks to what he said the first time and hast changed a word, he keeps saying the same things over and over maybe he does know something but that's all he knows. Ask him a question like I've seen alot of people try and he just wont give you a straight answer.

Comment

Hi everyone I'm Sally from the US, I love Resident Evil since I was 8 and I loooooove Chris and jill

This is a cool forum, been reading this since two weeks and decided to join.
                          All these theories are intriguing. I personally believe Jill is somehow related to the plot but I'm not sure if she's the tube girl or plague doctor... maybe one and the same?

Oh I read that post at GameFaqs! Veery interesting indeed, but I heard that the guy that posted it is known to create fake theories and put them as spoilers? Didn't the same happen with Kraling and some sort of nurse (all fake btw)? Look here on another resi forum, the OP beasley23803 was somehow involved in this >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.biohaze.com/phpBB3/viewto...t=2982&start=0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

edit: what? the guy edited his post... oh well there he said he did it to get attention

ANYWAYS!!! hehe I love your podcast guys, it's s¿ fun to listen and the bloopers always crack me up! Is there a possibility I could join you guyz? Dot50cal: your voice is sexy

Comment

LOL.

Hello Ouroboros and welcome.

"Flattery will get u anywhere" is the phrase that comes to mind @ dot50cal voice comment lol.

Rather not give that guy the attention he want's, i noticed a guy on this forum with a name very similar to one he has used on another forum observing this thread but he has not posted.

My guess is he is watching this, just for his own satisfaction.
                            Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-03-2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Ugh. That beasley guy is sick. He even tried to impersonate me at reHorror 'cause I caught him in crime: http://www.rehorror.net/forums/resid...html#post46509

Moving on... hello I'm Rod from Chile, I'm most active at Biohaze, and also I post at Capcom Unity and reHorror. I've been reading THIA for a long time and joined here last week. The podcast is a nice feature you have guys, so congrats on that.

That picture from the TriCell trailer Dot posted is very interesting. Surely tube-girl hasn't been scrapped. But who the hell is she? I mean, I'm like 100% sure Jill is the birdwoman (look at this demo reel of Jade Quon, credited as Jill's stunt double in a list people got from the 360 demo... surely the mo-cap parts look like birdy's movements! http://www.jadequon.com/reel.html). So, tube-girl is Sherry? But one of the famitsu scans showing tube girl's face makes me think is Jill, they look alike so much!!

What if birdwoman is a clone? Not to far fetched if you see that in RE4 and UC they included elements from the movies... That'd leave red dress as Sherry I think.

Take care
                              Rod.

Comment

jeez Jade Quon is a god
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X