Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and Bingo was his name-o.

Comment

Good to see we are going to be venturing into some kind of lab area.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Wow the lab looks pretty big.
          sigpic

Comment

To anyone who read the "imjustanewbie" on gamefaqs, it is pretty much confirmed that the guy who tried to pretend he was an employee of Capcom was a troll.

Im not too sure whether or not he has been banned, i don't think so but it has been locked and if u read the whole "topic" that he posted u will see why.

I have no idea why people do that, seriously disturbing but the guy said he sent him emails pretending to be Capcom lol.

Anyway thought i would tell u all, so if anyone has read it now u know.

As for me i don't beleive the guy who posted it but it obviously has some truth in there, not much though i would suspect.

We will see.

---------------------------

Correction he hasn't been banned but posts deleted.

Anyone else read up about all this?
            Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-02-2009, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Even the "axe-throwing" sfx is the same from RE4, I hope they are not cloning bosses too or I'll kick the game director's ass, I guees that if mikami sees this he will commit suicideor soemthing....

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHeart View Post
                  To anyone who read the "imjustanewbie" on gamefaqs, it is pretty much confirmed that the guy who tried to pretend he was an employee of Capcom was a troll.
                  you should have told us his username before this, imjustanewbie is one of beasleys alts, i was worried for a moment there that this could be real.

BTW im banned on gamefaqs so i cant go there anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Heres a screencap off the HD version of the face on the monitor.
                    Thank you, Dot!

Regarding the cap...

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

You know, I wonder if that whole set-up there is the Red Queen. It makes sense seeing as Wesker more or less acquired it after Umbrella's End. Now that I think about it, that area looks similar to the place where you fought Sergei in Umbrella Chronicles.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Well feeling emotions in a game are pretty important to me atleast, it tells you how well the story has been put together and mostly you can relate to that characters certain mood.

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-02-2009, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            Wesker might use her [Sherry] as a viral/parasitic vessel.
                            It makes me wonder, why do we all presuppose that if Wesker really has Sherry, then he uses her for viral test purposes only. I know that Albert is a heartless bastard that is able to kill off his team mates without a blink of an eye, but after all, Sherry is his best friend's daughter. I think even for Wesker that means something (or I hope it does -- I really want Capcom to do something with their characters other than them being either pure evil "I want to take over the world" types, or good "I have to save someone/something" types).
                            Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 01-02-2009, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                              you should have told us his username before this, imjustanewbie is one of beasleys alts, i was worried for a moment there that this could be real.

BTW im banned on gamefaqs so i cant go there anymore
                              Just incase anyone actually beleived his post i have a few things that he said u might find interesting/funny.

most of it is at: http://www.biohaze.com/phpBB3/viewto...ddd50&start=10

Some things i want to highlight are this (all posted by beasley aka imjustanewbie):

------------------------------------------

Today, 12:50 AM #120 (permalink)
                              That was beasley *laughs loudly* I caught the sad guy in the Capcom boards, take a look:

He even admited so at Biohaze, but later edited his post 2 times. I asked Yama to revert his original message.

Biohaze - View topic - True or False?? You Decide? SPOILERS "MAYBE"

How sad...

Re: True or False?? You Decide? SPOILERS "MAYBE"
                              The fact that I did not state it as being official spoilers, and that it's a personal theory of mines, IMO it just has a lot of truth to it. That clearly doesn't warrant punishment. And, thanks Mr. Rod for letting them know that it was made up, because if it were true I would have broken the rules for real. I do understand that my theory is the "ideal" plot, but hey what can I say? Wishful thinking is a $$$$.

--------------------------------------------

I wonder, has this guy posted on here yet?

I think he is really disturbed lol, i found this funny though.. i also found that he has been banned on no less then 4 websites. Why anyone would beleive him is beyond me, but many people actually did.

Also why are you banned from gamefaqs missvalentine?

I have to apologise for bringing this up on here though, i just wanted to wipe his little story from the forum and prove that he really is a troll.
                              Last edited by BlackHeart; 01-02-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Enough about Beasley. The kid's a cunt. 'Nuff said.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X