Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Resident Evil 5 Spoilers Topic (READ FIRST POST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ Nice observation, but I'm not sure.

Spoiler:

Comment

• I think I pointed this out on the podcast, but concerning Spencer and Irving:
      Spoiler:

Comment

• ugh !!

god damnit

regarding the blonde,

POSSIBLY REALLY BIG SPOILER! beware !

Spoiler:
        Last edited by A-J; 01-25-2009, 12:25 AM.

Comment

• Jesus christ. Bail the fuck out. Remember to mark that spoiler with red or something before doing tags. What a failure.

Comment

• i aint posting that shit on the main page

besides that one point there's nothing we already don't know ..

Comment

• Thanks for the warning. Not that I've ever been to that site, or planned on going to it...but it's nice to know.

That's fucked up, though. Why would they do something like that?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Thanks for the warning. Not that I've ever been to that site, or planned on going to it...but it's nice to know.

That's fucked up, though. Why would they do something like that?
                Because they are asshats. I actually had a friend at work tell me...and I didn't believe them until I came home and checked. >.<
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Yeah, don't post that on the news page. Good lord.

Comment

• Maybe that was just a bad translation and not what actually happens. I do however like the whole torch and dark cave scenario idea of one person not being able to use a weapon to help you as they are holding the torch.

Comment

• -
                      Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• I was a little suprised that they put all that info up on the main page. O well it won't ruin the experience for me but still some people do like to be suprised.

As far as the girl:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Regarding Blond girl "Info"

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Richard Aiken; 01-24-2009, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeechCharmer View Post
                            Yeah, I'm sorry but I lost all respect for ReH last year when I was trying to garner some attention during my 24 hour RE marathon broadcast. It was to raise money for the Child's Play charity.

I sent emails to two of the big guys over there and neither of them replied. But it's ok because Rombie put it on the front page of REfan and we managed to raise about $100 for the charity. I think a good site should focus on the community and ReH definitely sails the fail boat in that area.

But anyway, that's really idiotic of them to post spoilers on the front page, I'm glad I don't go there anymore.
                            I'm sorry, but the Dama's Back Pocket charity takes precedence.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• reH posted that because they lack any care for the community. If they did, they'd have removed their hacked content straight away. They'd never sponsor for charity, it's a very money centred site which is always doing great disservices to the community, then they wonder why they weren't included in the Kijuju contest..

I was actually looking forward to knowing more about that blonde girl, great. Another thing they've ruined >.> I'm tempted not to read any more spoilers about this game till it comes out, it's always best that way. I'm pleased to see the new renders, though.

Comment

• Just another way to backstab Capcom and the fans, well done reH.
                                Applauds for being a selfish none caring site.

Comment

Working...
                                X