[Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    Nice edit, so that's what happens if you use the other Yawn model 0D?
    0C = Tyrant, 07 = Bee, 09 = Chimera don't work?
    Thanks!

I use 0D=Yawn in my hack for the garden, because 01=Yawn finish the game.

No, not work...

Comment

• Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
      Yeah, the direct translation I came up with was something like:

Marvin! These are...
      Raccoon Police Policemen is it not?!

The english voices never say exactly what's in the JP subtitles, so w/o the audio, best to just come up with something more grammatically acceptable in english than the literal translation, in my opinion.
      Ah... I tough there was something new to discover

Comment

• This entire thread is lost on my weak befuddled mind.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
          This entire thread is lost on my weak befuddled mind.
          I enjoyed the Proxy part.
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• We're at it again!

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            This entire thread is lost on my weak befuddled mind.
            What's the matter?
            I thought we managed to bring this thread back to it's former glory after those "rainy days" we had.
            All that lies in the past now! Give this thread a second chance!

Even I have a bad habit of loosing focus and drifting off-topic at times...
            Yes me! And I was so sure that I was playing my role as an upstanding member of the community perfectly...
            Sometimes I'm just unable to completely hide those evil forces that lurk inside my mind, I guess.

In fact I am such an evil person that I feel like forcing another one of my hacks upon you guys right now:
            Spoiler:
            You know I was kidding? Hey, just take a look! I assure it won't hurt!
            (Well, only a little bit, perhaps)
            Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-14-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Haha, nah it's all this detailed beta analysis with code and figures and all kinds of stuff that my uneducated mind cannot even begin to comprehend. I don't even know where to begin in understanding what's being said in this topic, makes me glad I didn't get involved in TEH BETAZ to begin with.

I have never understood coding or programming.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• @Mr. Spencer:
                Ah, now I get what you meant in your previous post!

Don't worry too much about all the weird code stuff this thread is filled with.
                It's harmless (almost, it might cause some brain damage and mutate you into a creepy geek if you focus on it too much ) and it can even be a lot of fun if you give it a try!

And the occasional snippet of interesting discoveries, pre-release differences or funny pictures/videos in this thread should be worth a look even for people who don't look into TEH BETAZ that much normally and are not into hacking and/or programming!
                Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-15-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Upaluppa, you're a great contribution to this thread and forum with your skills.

Comment

• Disables transition activated cutscene.

Not sure what the other flag in this room/scenario does.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Recieve Shotgun from rack. (Pick up item)
                      Place Shotgun on rack. (Place item)

These bring up the Inventory to execute these specific actions.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2011, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you guys have done !

Comment

• Ah, that's actually pretty interesting. The red flag is basically "recieve" and is used once you interact with an item. It seems that when you interact with an item it loads it into memory and then this flag is used to place that item in your Inventory. If you interact with an item, it will remain in memory as repeatedly using this flag will give you the same item untill you interact with something else. Using this flag without interacting with an item will cause a crash because there's no item loaded into memory to give.

The blue flag, like I posted above, is "give." Using it in this room will result in the Inventory screen locking up as there's nothing in this room for me to give an item to.

Edit: What's more interesting, is that when playing the build on an actual console, the previous weapon you interacted with will remain in memory even after warping to a different room, something that does not happen on an emulator, so you will still get that same item after using the "recieve" flag. The result however is a glitched version of that item being placed in your Inventory (seems to only work with certain items). Likewise, using the "give" flag will give away the item that is loaded in memory, again something which doesn't happen on an emulator.

I'm so glad I've got this console! Things behave so much differently! It seems to crash a lot more often though, some things don't work.

Edit2: This is so weird! The more I try this, it seems I get given a different glitched item after warping, based on the strangest of things! Here's two almost identical happenings with two radically different results, something you wouldn't expect to happen.

A) Start the game, warp to the Dining Room, pick up the Ink Ribbon, check all the flags to end the scenario in the Hall and warp there. Pick up the Pistol, walk over to the type writer and save. Next, warp to the Bath Room and click on the "recieve" flag. The item you will get will be a working glitched Pistol with 129 rounds.

B) Start the game, warp to the Dining Room, pick up the Ink Ribbon, check all the flags to end the scenario in the Hall and warp there. Pick up the Pistol, and without saving warp straight to the Bath Room. The glitched item you will recieve will be this.

???

Lol, why? I have no clue what messed up things are going on in memory which will allow me to recieve a pistol only after saving, yet without saving I get an item which is completely unrelated in ever possible way. Baffling, but interesting!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-14-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Wow, what music is this?
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              sounds like it's a snippet from the Day Of The Dead Soundtrack by John Harrison but i'm not absolute sure.. But it really sounds like its from that movie.. The sounds are identical

EDIT:

yo, it's from Day of the dead, the track is called "Escape Invasion", the used part starts at 2:12 duration
                              Last edited by TheMortician; 04-15-2011, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Thanks man, much appreciated.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X