So what about Biohazard 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
    Not if you know where to buy / find the other pages.
    Then why not just provide that info? Or do you not know either?
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      The confusion caused by GAIDEN is mostly as a result of Hiroki Kato getting in over his head. Sugimura and FLAGSHIP disregarded it completely.
      We do know from the EGM interview that they had monthly meetings to prevent continuity problems and that Flagship had to approve stories first, so we are led to believe that some things were deliberately planned as being ignored later.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        Then why not just provide that info? Or do you not know either?
        Where not allowed to link to such places anymore

I have all the UK mags though, among others with tidbits my scanner is crap though
        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I seriously doubt that transcribing part of an interview or specify what pages of the magazine has it could go against the rules. If you have the magazine or the pages in question could you verify for us if the "ship scenario" is actually true?

Comment

If it's an interesting interview, I'll second an upload (of all interviews you've got, for that matter): Still building something here.

Comment

Actually, magazine/artbook scans are something we apparently overlooked in regards to rules. We've linked to article scans and such before, and I think most of us don't see a big problem with it (esp. with old magazines). I think individual articles or specific pages and such will be fine. Just no linking to like full entire magazine/artbook scans. I'm bringing it up in the mod/admin area to see if we can get some clarification on it.
              sigpic

Comment

Never understood that rule. Let's not post pages of a magazine that isn't for sale and is out of print by, oh, about a decade? Really?
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Well yeah old magazines and such are fine. The full issue scans and such restriction would only be for within a pretty recent time period.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ridley W. Hayes View Post
                    I seriously doubt that transcribing part of an interview or specify what pages of the magazine has it could go against the rules. If you have the magazine or the pages in question could you verify for us if the "ship scenario" is actually true?
                    Pages 42-47, he doesn't mention anything about it, only that he wanted to show zombies killing humans on the streets but decided against it due to not wanting kids to see such graphic content that and wanting to reflect more atmosphere through sound.

Like I said before if you want earlier info on BH3 you'll probably need to find issues of the Play magazine instead, i'll look through my other mags though to see if I can find anything different.

sigpic

Comment

That's interesting. That should be the reason why most of the survivors Jill encounters through the game are killed off sight before she even get the chance to help. Like the girl near the Warehouse, the UBCS soldier in front of the Parking Lot and even Murphy -though I don't remember if you get to see him being killed in the cutscene with Carlos-.
                      Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 04-20-2011, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Yep you hear the screams and imagine the rest as he put it.
                        One thing i've never managed to do is overtake Brad into the Bar whilst he dodges the zombies despite numerous tries.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                          Yep you hear the screams and imagine the rest as he put it.
                          One thing i've never managed to do is overtake Brad into the Bar whilst he dodges the zombies despite numerous tries.
                          Chances are he'll just dissapear like most instances of AI controlled characters... Perhaps someone can make a hack so we can see the humans die!
                          Last edited by Guest; 04-20-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I doubt there's an actual animation related to the sound. Most likely it's just a sound that plays when the character triggers some kind of flag in the scenario.

Comment

It may be possible to see them via a co-ordinate warper, but then how would you trigger the flag as your no longer triggering them by stepping into the co-ordinate area. Had a look at my other mags nothing more on bh3 but opsm 49 page 84 has a debug build pic of Dino Crisis

sigpic

Comment

Could you please upload the interviews of the magazines you have, kevstah2004 (those that aren't available yet)? Don't really care about pictures in the articles, as long as the text is readable. Burning to know more about the development of the games!

Comment

Working...
                                X