No announcement yet.

So what about Biohazard 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sheesh, i just did a playthrough with regina costume, and all i can say is: dat ass.
    But I doubt the cruise ship thing holds any weight, its always been about jill's escape from RC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
      sheesh, i just did a playthrough with regina costume, and all i can say is: dat ass.
      But I doubt the cruise ship thing holds any weight, its always been about jill's escape from RC.
      Sort of not quite.

Originally posted by Yasuhisa Kawamura
      Director Hideki Kamiya's team was already working on the next title in the series, BIOHAZARD 3. The game was loosely set on a luxury cruise liner and had a general plot where HUNK was attempting to bring back a sample of the G-Virus. I was assigned to a newly formed team that was working on a spin off title called "BIOHAZARD Gaiden" ("gaiden" is Japanese for side-story or spin-off).
      What we know as BH3 was originally "BIOHAZARD GAIDEN", a non-canon side-story. At this time, there was a completely different BH3 on a cruise ship.

On a separate note, I feel that there exists just enough RE3 beta information to construct an alternate version of the game. "Resident Evil 3: Director's Cut" if you will.
      This is actually a great idea.
      Last edited by News Bot; 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• ^^^ I have a copy of RE3 PC on my XP partition, but I need to learn MartinBiohazard's secrets.

Comment

• BioHazard 3 Beta "Chaser"
          Last edited by Biohazard 1995; 09-01-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post

Off-Topic (Or maybe not):
            Did you guys know that the final US release is the only version of the game in which Dario (that bloke in the Warehouse) says "Just get away from me!" in a very sharp voice when you examine the storage he locks himself in at the beginning of the game?

He does not say that in any other version, not even the final PAL release! (I'm talking about the PSX versions here, those are the only ones I have played)
            I remember in the UK version he says it in a really deep voice, which consequently lead me and my friends to believe that he was infact nemesis and that between then aqnd when you reach the police station he has mutated. Silly looking back at it now.

Comment

• Do you think the girl in the video posted above is Dario's daughter?

Comment

• Personally, I like to think this is the case. After all, Dario said himself that he would rather "starve to death in here than get eaten by one of these undead monsters". So why did he come out ? Because he heard a familiar voice screaming in the back alley where the girl died. He came out and was then killed too.
                Dario tells Jill he "just lost [his] daughter out there" : maybe he literaly "lost" her, as in "lost sight of her" during his escape to the warehouse, and then thought for sure that she was dead.

But I have no proof, this may as well be a coincidence. Maybe the japanese dialogue clearly establishes that Dario sees his daughter getting killed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  Personally, I like to think this is the case. After all, Dario said himself that he would rather "starve to death in here than get eaten by one of these undead monsters". So why did he come out ? Because he heard a familiar voice screaming in the back alley where the girl died. He came out and was then killed too.
                  Dario tells Jill he "just lost [his] daughter out there" : maybe he literaly "lost" her, as in "lost sight of her" during his escape to the warehouse, and then thought for sure that she was dead.

But I have no proof, this may as well be a coincidence. Maybe the japanese dialogue clearly establishes that Dario sees his daughter getting killed ?
                  It's a solid theory, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X