Are you buying Mercenaries 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you buying Mercenaries 3D?

I'm just curious to see how many people are going to buy it versus how many aren't. I've seen a lot of negativity regarding the game, so I'm merely curious to see what the statistics are. Are you going to buy it?

I'm not going to buy it. I originally was, because it comes with a demo of Revelations, which made it more enticing, but I have decided against it.
    Yes
    34.38%
    No
    50.00%
    Not sure
    15.63%
    Last edited by RetroRain; 05-21-2011, 11:05 PM.
    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

nope not for that price.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Nope, it's basically an over priced, unfinished mini game on a system I currently have no interest in. Maybe a year or two down the line when I have a cheaper 3DS and it shows up in bargin bins for a fiver, I might pick it up.

Comment

maybe as dlc for psn maybe.
        but not buying a new system for that

Comment

When the 3DS's price drops some and the games got some DLC out maybe.

Comment

No. Can't justify it at that price. If I want Mercenaries, I'll play RE5.

Comment

Nope, especially since its just a downgraded rehashed game from two previous games I already own. I'll stick to playing them for Mercs.

Comment

Everything has been said. I can't really see myself spending that much money to play something I already have on ps3.

Comment

Between not wanting to touch a 3DS and not giving a crap about Mercs, even with a main game the only one I've played for than a few moments was the RE3 one, not a chance in hell. You'd have to send me a free copy and a free 3DS to get me to do anything.

Comment

I don't like mercenaries, and spending so much money for that, aouch!
                    Thee only thing that can make me buy this game is the Revelations Demo included....

Comment

No. This game seems pointless. If I want to play mercenaries, I play RE4 or RE5.

Comment

Absolutely not. It's a waste of money. Just the same overused crap from RE4 & RE5 thrown in an unwanted mini-console.

Comment

Yeah I think I'll get it, just not for a while. At least not until SUPER Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D Alpha Remix Arcade Edition Turbo II comes out and has like 20 characters, classic RE stages/enemies, and has a much improved experience over normal console versions of Mercenaries. So it will be a while.

CAPCOM has this knack for always releasing something like 10 times in different versions and or revisions.
                          Last edited by Zombie_X; 05-22-2011, 12:01 PM.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

I'll most likely be holding off to get a 3DS until Revelations is released next year. If by that time, Mercs 3D has gone down in price I might pick it up. But there is no way I can justify buying a new system (and a tiny handheld one at that) just for an incomplete downscaled version of the same Mercs games from RE4 and RE5. I'll admit that the perks system looks interesting, but it is simply not worth the price (I'm guessing $40) for eight characters and no new maps.
                            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

damn guess im in the minority.

Comment

Working...
                              X