Are you buying Mercenaries 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowHeart View Post
    No. Just no. Trying to sell a game based on Mercenaries was and still is a stupid idea. What's even more stupid is that people are excited for a game based solely around Merc's. I'll stick with waiting for Revelations, thank you.
    On what level is it stupid?

Mercs is suited to a handheld about a hundred times more than Revelations ever would be for starters.

Comment

It's true. Pick it up, play for five minutes during a coffee break, put it down again. You'll have done a level and can save.

Comment

Speaking of Rebecca...

What the fuck, Capcom.

They took away her one good melee, the flamespray. Instead, she does the RE5 help command (the FALCOOOO-push.).

Capcom be trollin'. :|

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting it if I had a 3DS. It's something to do to pass the time. It probably wouldn't happen but I'd like to see this game on the PSV (minus the 3D).

Comment

I'll buy it when it's cheap. I must have all Resident Evil-s... Good or bad
            Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-19-2011, 05:55 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

It looks good,but im passing on this one.Im more focused on ORC and Revelations.
              sigpic
              www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Capcom store just sent me an email confirming my Mercs was shipped out today. It's being shipped via UPS ground...
                Last edited by let me live; 06-23-2011, 07:26 PM.
                REALDEMO

Comment

Doesn't release until the 1st July here.

I'm stucked deciding if I wanna pre-order it from GAME for £35 and I would likely get it June 29 or 30th, or £30 from amazon and likely they will ship it release day meaning because no post the weekend I get it 4th or 5th.

Oh woe is me with such problems.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Play.com have it for £30 with free shipping and they usually send things out early. Granted it doesn't happen every time but I've received games and dvds a good two or three days before general release in the past.
                    "I've got 100 cows."
                    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

looks like those limited edition 3DS cases really are numbered. i saw a screen shot of one that said 0800/1000.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Meh I'll get it, probably not until Christmas but I'll get it. I'm in no rush and im only mildly interested in it but I like to collect the games

Comment

Have they said if the demo thats included is a limited time thing? If not I'll probably wait til I can get a used copy for 10 bucks. I dont even have a 3DS.

Comment

The demo is "built in" so you've got as long as you need.

Comment

Not that there's much too it though. No items, three enemies and about six rooms.
                              "I've got 100 cows."
                              "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Seriously? Not much of a demo.

Comment

Working...
                                X