No announcement yet.

Are you buying Mercenaries 3D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My birthday is in July, so I guess I'll be asking for an early gift.. Looking forward to playing it online with any of you.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Seriously? Not much of a demo.
    I think you can find the whole demo on YouTube.. But from personal experience, 3DS games look so much better in person than from screenshots and videos.
    sigpic

Comment

It looks like you can't delete or reset your savegame and there is only one savegame slot in the game, maybe it's better to get the game new if you want to start "clean".
      Last edited by Zombie; 06-25-2011, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie View Post
        It looks like you can't delete or reset your savegame and there is only one savegame slot in the game, maybe it's better to get the game new if you want to start "clean".
        I'm pretty sure save can be deleted somehow, such as pressing a specific set of buttons at the same time.

I recommend checking the instruction booklet or online as a last resort.

Comment

The instruction booklet was pictured in the article posted in the "game saves are permanent" thread.

Something like "Note: Save games are permanent and can not be deleted".

Comment

I fail to see the point of making save files permanent.
            See you in hell.

Comment

My order just shipped, likely have it tomorrow
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

My answer.

Comment

6..5 from IGN.

1.4 out of 5 from Amazon customers (haha, most of the you can tell haven't even played it. they're just bitchin' and giving it a one star because of the no reset).
                  Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Is the no reset even a problem? I have no issue with it, since I hardly ever reset games. The only problem is if you buy it used.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      I fail to see the point of making save files permanent.
                      They are trying to give the used game market a problem because,Developers dont make a dime on used sales,only new.
                      sigpic
                      www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• where the hell is my game at. its almost noon, UPS should be here soon.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• All you collectors should run and buy it, they may recall the game to add the ability to delete a save. Original copies will be worth fortunes in a few years!
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Capcom? Do a recall and loose money? I think not! Clearly, the ability to delete a save will be part of the Mercenaries: Director's Cut X Edition. Just one of the many bonuses we'll get down the line in a year or so.

Comment

• I'm a collector and I'm not going to support this game. It's turning out to be the cash-in title in every sense of the word and Capcom's not getting my $40 for their lack of effort.

Comment

• ^ Speaking of cash-in, I won't be using the Limited Edition case, so mine is up for the highest buyer if anyone wants it. Rather not put it up on eBay, will take Paypal. It's numbered 664/1000. Just send a PM with your price range.
                                REALDEMO

Comment

Working...
                                X