No announcement yet.

Resident Evil HD Revival New screens and vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did they only have 3 shots of the gas rounds anyway. Seems a completely waste.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      Why did they only have 3 shots of the gas rounds anyway. Seems a completely waste.
      One gas round cuts most enemies' health in half. If used properly, they can make some boss fights much easier. If there were more than three of them, the game would probably be too easy.

Some enemies are unaffected by them, however, such as all forms of Alexia.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFX7bIJyr8M

If this scene doesn't persuade you into buying CVX then I don't know what will.

Comment

• I think it might be the most pathetic scene in the entire saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFX7bIJyr8M

If this scene doesn't persuade you into buying CVX then I don't know what will.
            I have never seen that version of this scene before, I wish I still hadn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              I have never seen that version of this scene before, I wish I still hadn't.
              I haven't, either. I'm assuming it plays if you only kill a few zombies as Steve. I usually take them all out and get the scene where Steve brags about doing so.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Just finished Code Veronica HD for the PS3. Got to be honest I loved it. Probably my most memorable and easiest playthrough ever. I always thought this game was so damn hard but this time I blew by it. Last time I played I killed Alexia with my last bullet and was so damn lucky with the Linear Launcher.

Dont know if they have made this version easier or maybe I just got better at gaming but I had these items left over that didnt even get used:-

50 Shotgun Shells
                100 Handgun Ammo
                20 Grenade Launcher Ammo
                100 Standard Crossbow Ammo
                20 Explosive Crossbow Ammo
                Around 50% Machine Gun Ammo

Around 15 Green Herbs
                Several Red and Blue Herbs
                3 First Aid Sprays

The 3 First Aid Sprays and Sub Machine Guns where the only things I had on me the rest I had to leave in the box. Really crazy how I had all that left and last time I had NOTHING. Alexia 2nd Transformation took a mere 11 Magnum Rounds and 50% Sub Machine Guns. Even the Linear Launcher was fun to use. Next time I play through I am going Shotgun crazy!

Also the cutscene just after Chris hits Alexia with the Linear Launcher, I never noticed this before but it looked so awesome, Where you see Chris duck and run as Alexia bursts into a cloud of red mush. Never noticed that on SD. Dont know bout you guys but that was money well spent for me. Truly my best Code Veronica playthrough yet and kinda changed my opinion on this game big time.

Comment

Working...
                X