Resident Evil Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by omegaSTARS View Post
    That last pic shows Jill grabbing a person's hand, RE1 original much?
    No No , not really , the game is really good , better than 5 even better than 4 , i dont think its RE1 much , Can you say RE CV Was RE1 Much ? Though capcom gone to RE1 feel with RECV Cuz they thought that RE2,3 was hollywood much you know ? even RE4 and 5 was like that (especially saddlers line about hollywood movies LOL JK), However they are trying to focus on jills ass this time as it appears which is bugging me, same as they did with Excellas Bewbs in RE5 ..... and Rachel too off course .... , They shall stop changing Jills face and giving her tight suites >.< , i prefer her REmake , and short hair ... her new face is really annoying (Lara croft-ish ?) ....

Btw Rachel Ooze form reminds me of alexia's first form
    Last edited by Mrox2; 11-06-2011, 01:26 PM.
    Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
    ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Okay. What the hell am I looking at in that second picture? That is one crazy monster design.
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by PracticalAl; 11-06-2011, 02:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Rachel's hair takes on a life of its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
          Rachel's hair takes on a life of its own.
          Now I can't help but wonder if her hair was purposely designed that way, because it was planned to be an attacking appendage. And does that then make the design choice understandable or even more retarded? :/...
          sigpic

Comment

• You got me there.

On a side note it is a shame that they're no longer basing Jill off Julia Voth anymore.

Her face really gave Jill a lot of spunk.

Still I'd rather have her latest design...

Rather than go back to....uh...well....

Last edited by Smiley; 11-06-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• At least the Beretta in her Revelations renders isn't comically over-sized like the one in her BH5 render.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• @Smiley , indeed Julias face was the best and still is .... No longer i can say jill is hot , the most attracting thing of her was her face , Big butt and boobs wont make her hot ....... i wonder what pushed them to change it ....
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• I always found it weird how the Gamecube era had these characters looking at their best and from then on they've taken steps backward IMO.

Comment

• I guess they want to avoid issues with character likeness & future ports maybe? A shame cuz Julia/Jill was incredibly good looking.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a question. I don't know shit about manga, but is Dai Sato a good scenarist? They seem to focus a lot on that, like it's a good thing.
                      Last edited by Grem; 11-07-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• He's good with science fiction, I'll give him that. Impressive resume of anime he's worked on as well. I'm still waiting to see how he tackles the horror genre since Resident Evil is a different ballpark from Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: SAC.

Comment

I always found it weird how the Gamecube era had these characters looking at their best and from then on they've taken steps backward IMO.
                          I believe that Shinji Mikami being in charge had a lot to do with that.

When REmake development begun and it became known that Mikami would direct it himself, the team went "God, we will have a hard time getting the character designs approved with him in charge". This according to lead designer Hideki Motozuka.

I really liked Remake's version of Jill. But I guess ppl have different tastes and so... Jill looks just like Revelation's director wants her to look like.
                          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                          sigpic

Comment

He's good with science fiction, I'll give him that. Impressive resume of anime he's worked on as well. I'm still waiting to see how he tackles the horror genre since Resident Evil is a different ballpark from Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: SAC.
                            To be honest, he's not taking on the horror genre. The horror in the series is not a result of the storyline, which has always been distinctly science-fiction. The horror has always been rooted in the gameplay (and music, presentation etc).

Takenaka revealed that he is a "nut" for the series and has pointed out things about the story and timeline that the current developers completely forgot. So that's a good thing!
                            Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2011, 04:12 PM.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                              Takenaka revealed that he is a "nut" for the series and has pointed out things about the story and timeline that the current developers completely forgot. So that's a good thing!
                              HYPE x10000!

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                                Somebody call the waaaaahmbulance.
                                Archelon's showing symptoms of chronic corporate apathy, Somebody get this man a copy of Resident Evil Gaiden STAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X