No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official, the 3DS will allow you to download DEMOS after December 8th. After you download the latest firmware.

So playing a Revelations demo soon is a possibility.

Christian Svensson: "We're in talks with Nintendo about that and I agree, i think that would help (Resident Evil: Revelations) sales a lot. For that to happen we need to get permission to use a larger filensize than demos currently are allowed".
    They already worked that out it seems. Konami and Capcom already are gonna release some demos for the 3DS... albeit in Japan.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• That image of Quint makes it look like he's rocketing forward by propelling himself with a flaming flatus or something.

Kind of like Cannonball from X-Men, only not as cool.

Comment

• Everyone was so confused with the recent trailer that The Escapist decided to give their own unique take on it:

The video begins with trouble somewhere. Someone has a problem. He needs help, and he's trying to hire the A-Team. Anton Chigurh is up to his old tricks! Don't worry, though, because President Gandalf's got this one. But then the Combine invades! Didn't see that one coming. Luckily for us, Russell Crowe is here to kick ass and chew bubblegum - and he's all outta bubblegum!

Meanwhile, back at HQ, Columbo digs deep, while Grayson Hunt and Angerchick struggle to escape the giant amusement park dinosaur! Then, sketchy-looking Russians! "You have your orders!" Fast cuts! And finally, the truth is revealed: Red Foreman is Caesar!

This could very well be the first Resident Evil game I actually want to play.
        sigpic

Comment

• Russians?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            Russians?
            I think they're talking about Veltro? Chris and Jessica? I don't know.

Angerchick is Jill... Fitting. She looks like she's going to stab Parker. XD

Curiously, Parker has two references in the description (as Russell Crowe during the Terragrigia Panic and as Grayson Hunt when being helped around by Jill). He does look quite different between both outbreaks...
            Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• Nintendoeverything posted a scan of a Japanese magazine (Famitsu, maybe) that features Resident Evil: Revelations.

Spoiler:

Source: Scans roundup – Resident Evil, Beyond the Labyrinth, more
              sigpic

Comment

• Some pics of Chris and Jessica.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chris.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	400742
                Click image for larger version

Name:	jessica.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	400743

Chris looking determined; Jessica looking uhhhh......
                Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                  Some pics of Chris and Jessica.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5861[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]5862[/ATTACH]

Chris looking determined; Jessica looking uhhhh......
                  Spoiler:
                  She's hoping it will distract BOWs.

And is she married or not? (You used the term Mrs.)
                  Revelations has a plot with twists everywhere. Way to go, Capcom, you successfully pulled off a mind-screw plotline.

Comment

• Video of Resident Evil Revelations in different languages.

sigpic

Comment

• No latinamerican Spanish? I'm offended. LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• That render of Jessica is ridiculous. Remember how Jill and Rebecca looked in Remake, how Ada looked in her black RE4 suit, or even how Sheva (BSAA) looked in RE5? That is how female operative-type characters should look. This is just above and beyond retarded.
                        Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 12-05-2011, 09:20 PM.
                        Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                          That render of Jessica is ridiculous. Remember how Jill and Rebecca looked in Remake, how Ada looked in her black RE4 suit, or even how Sheva (BSAA) looked in RE5? That is how female operative-type characters should look. This is just above and beyond retarded.
                          I would have preferred Jessica's design there to be Rachel's.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister
                            Video of Resident Evil Revelations in different languages.
                            Ugh....and I thought that maybe I would use the french version for Revelations Sounds so weird to here Jill in another language....I much prefer in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                              That render of Jessica is ridiculous. Remember how Jill and Rebecca looked in Remake, how Ada looked in her black RE4 suit, or even how Sheva (BSAA) looked in RE5? That is how female operative-type characters should look. This is just above and beyond retarded.
                              It seems that this costume is only available in raid mode. Thank god.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                                It seems that this costume is only available in raid mode. Thank god.
                                Ah, okay. At first I thought it was her default non-Arctic getup. I can live with stupid costumes in bonus modes.
                                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X