Resident Evil Revelations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weirdness.
    Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-12-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
      Hahaha, they're actually breeding BOWs to be used as targets now?! What has this series come to?
      It's probably training on site. Looks like they're in what's left of Terragrigia according to that sign in the back.

Comment

• O'Brian is way too interested in the limp penis Monster on the right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard
          I'm not gonna lie... that thing looks both ridiculous and intriguing at the same time.

This looks like a larger version of the Facehugger from Alien, but mixed with some sort of horseshoe crab. Like you said, it is both ridiculous yet somehow intriguing. I am interested to see it in use.

As for the Irving debate, I actually liked the character. He wasn't driven by an intense hatred, or a lust to perfect the world...He just wanted his money. Though Irving's character didn't feel like someone who would want to mutate himself, but would rather take the money and run. Meh, we all do weird things in situations of desperation. If I had Chris trying to shoot me and all I had was a plaga sample, who knows what I would do as well.

EDIT:
          BAH! I had the wrong picture...
          Last edited by Xander Ashford; 12-13-2011, 07:23 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            O'Brian is way too interested in the limp penis Monster on the right.
            At his age, O'Brain probably relates to that.... maybe he even feels sorry that they're being used for target practice.
            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

• According to Gamespot, those blob monsters washed up on-shore, and Jill and Parker were sent in to investigate. So BSAA isn't breeding BOW's for practice.

Comment

• Because if they were that would be really fucking stupid.

Comment

• I think this level is meant to be a tutorial for the Genesis scanner. It is a flashback to 2004 just after the Terragrigia panic. All the blob monsters are dead and then they find one still alive in a cave.
                  "I've got 100 cows."
                  "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• The official Japanese site got updated with new screenshots... so they say. But I can't seem to click on them. Unless the ones there are as big as they can get. Weird.

Maybe its my browser that's f-ed up.

They also have a little blog thing there and seems to be talking about doing some "house-cleaning" and thinking back to E3 2011 when they got these:

However, they seem to hope that they get similar praise from those that actually play Revelations.
                    Last edited by Pikminister; 12-14-2011, 01:01 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Those living in the UK will only be able to buy a Resident Evil: Revelations bundle that includes the Circle Pad Pro at Zavvi.

£29.95 Save: £25.04 (FREE UK Delivery on all orders)

LINK: http://www.zavvi.com/10580591.html

Circle Pad Pro:
                      The Circle Pad Pro is a new accessory for Nintendo 3DS, designed to increase the way the player enjoys Nintendo 3DS software. It consists of a shell that the Nintendo 3DS slots into with an additional Circle Pad on the right-hand side (termed “Right Circle Pad” or “Circle Pad (R)”) and three shoulder buttons; these are R Button and the new ZR and ZL Buttons.

The player uses his Circle Pad Pro by slotting his Nintendo 3DS console into the accessory; the console will then recognise the accessory via infrared transceiver.

The new accessory allows some Nintendo 3DS software titles to be played more efficiently and comfortably by the use of the new Right Circle Pad (for example, games that are “twin-stick shooters”), as well as offering new features via the new shoulder buttons (depending on software).

Features:

New Right Circle Pad
                      New ZR and ZL Buttons as triggers on the shoulders
                      Uses 1x AAA battery; approx. battery-life: 480 hours
                      Currently only available in black
                      3DS Console Sold Separately
                      Last edited by Pikminister; 12-16-2011, 06:33 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                        Those living in the UK will only be able to buy a Resident Evil: Revelations bundle that includes the Circle Pad Pro at Zavvi.

£29.95 Save: £25.04 (FREE UK Delivery on all orders)

LINK: http://www.zavvi.com/10580591.html

Circle Pad Pro:
                        The Circle Pad Pro is a new accessory for Nintendo 3DS, designed to increase the way the player enjoys Nintendo 3DS software. It consists of a shell that the Nintendo 3DS slots into with an additional Circle Pad on the right-hand side (termed “Right Circle Pad” or “Circle Pad (R)”) and three shoulder buttons; these are R Button and the new ZR and ZL Buttons.

The player uses his Circle Pad Pro by slotting his Nintendo 3DS console into the accessory; the console will then recognise the accessory via infrared transceiver.

The new accessory allows some Nintendo 3DS software titles to be played more efficiently and comfortably by the use of the new Right Circle Pad (for example, games that are “twin-stick shooters”), as well as offering new features via the new shoulder buttons (depending on software).

Features:

New Right Circle Pad
                        New ZR and ZL Buttons as triggers on the shoulders
                        Uses 1x AAA battery; approx. battery-life: 480 hours
                        Currently only available in black
                        3DS Console Sold Separately
                        Pre-ordered. Basically, you pay nothing for the Circle Pad.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• That's a pretty damn good deal. Pre-ordered as well.

Comment

• Most sites are selling just the game for £32-35.

Has to be a mispricing, pre-ordered but expect a cancellation.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                              Most sites are selling just the game for £32-35.

Has to be a mispricing, pre-ordered but expect a cancellation.
                              I doubt they've mis-priced it, it says "Zavvi exclusive" for the bundle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
                                I doubt they've mis-priced it, it says "Zavvi exclusive" for the bundle.
                                They did it with MGS HD Ultimate Collection, was priced same as regular HD Collection and they cancelled my pre-order at that price. I suggest checking e-mails and account page often (since from experience they sometimes do not bother informing you of changes to orders).
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X