X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good old Hunters http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/12/11...cameras-secret
    Spoiler:

Comment

• ...Quint almost sounds like the Angry video game nerd.
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 12-11-2011, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• There's quite a lot of intentional humor in this game. It's not like I wasn't expecting the occasional scene to break the ice (as REmake and RE2 had), but I don't know if I can take the game seriously if the characters are always joking around with each other. At least Dead Space had the decency of keeping Issac's trap shut so we can take in the atmosphere. I hope most of the game isn't like this because I get it. Jessica's supposed to be a tease. Can we get back to the threat at hand?

Comment

• ...Ok, after watching more character vids I have to say..what the fuck were they thinking with Quint?
          Didn't they learn anything from RE5 with Meowth(Irving)? This guy is easily the most annoying character they've come up with.

Have they just gone out of their way to make this character obnoxious? Its like for a character background they watched a bunch of bad Joe Pesci movies and Aqua teen hunger force episodes(Specifically doing a character study Master Shake) and created this creepy little butterball joke character.

I'm not against humor in my games, but how about some fucking quality control here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            ...Ok, after watching more character vids I have to say..what the fuck were they thinking with Quint?
            Didn't they learn anything from RE5 with Meowth(Irving)? This guy is easily the most annoying character they've come up with.

Have they just gone out of their way to make this character obnoxious? Its like for a character background they watched a bunch of bad Joe Pesci movies and Aqua teen hunger force episodes(Specifically doing a character study Master Shake) and created this creepy little butterball joke character.

I'm not against humor in my games, but how about some fucking quality control here?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	SteveBurnsideCVX.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.7 KB
ID:	400755
            When will they learn Wrathborne?
            Last edited by Smiley; 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]5881[/ATTACH]
              When will they learn Wrathborne?
              Steve > Irving, Quint...cause ya know Steve died.

Comment

• Irving didn't die?

How do you know Quint won't? For that matter, most of the BSAA aside from Chris and Jill are expendable because we know they aren't even going to be mentioned in RE5.

Irving at least had staaaaaaaandards.

Comment

• Irving did die, but Steves death at least had some meaning to the games story.Irving was ...fail on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                    Irving at least had staaaaaaaandards.
                    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Irving was the best thing about RE5. Hands down.

Comment

• Which...really says a lot. A guy with about four minutes of story presence...

Comment

• I thought Irving was a cool villain, better than generic megalomaniacal and his eye candy assistant.

Comment

• He reminded me of the Joker a bit.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Irving is one of the few characters in the series motivated by money, so that sets him apart by default. His personality is more believable than say, Excella.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I thought Excella's motivation was believable. She had her eyes set on something muuuuuch BIGGER.

The Kardashians got nothing on her.

Comment

Working...
                                X