No announcement yet.

My Resident Evil Figure Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha you sai d you'd send it so now you gotta. ;)
    I got em all opened.
    My shelves are hating me for it too.

C;mon you gotta free your figs from their plastic prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shido View Post
      Ha you sai d you'd send it so now you gotta. ;)
      I got em all opened.
      My shelves are hating me for it too.

C;mon you gotta free your figs from their plastic prison.
      i just can't lol, just thinking about opening a nemesis type 2 that i spent around £140 pound on inc postage. just to open, seems a waste, plus it'll stay in gd condition then
      i'll prob buy a huge collection of loose one day tho

Comment

• Makes sense, I used to be a mocer but I couldn't do it anymore. Especially with RE. I used to buy doubles of Halo fgs but that got expensive. So I figure I'm in it for the hobby not for future resale so why open.

Comment

Makes sense, I used to be a mocer but I couldn't do it anymore. Especially with RE. I used to buy doubles of Halo fgs but that got expensive. So I figure I'm in it for the hobby not for future resale so why open.
          god its murder trying to pick up halo figures at the moment because of halo 3 everyone is getting in to buy stuff. out of my collections i can only see my star wars going off to somone else, anything game related will stay with me, but not loose yet ;)
          ANYONE ELSE GOT COLLECTING NEWS

Comment

• I'm actually selling off my Halo figs cause McFarlane is making way better version. I've sold off a pretty good ammount I have Series 1-7 of the H2 figs. Including all the variants and LE figs.

Comment

I'm actually selling off my Halo figs cause McFarlane is making way better version. I've sold off a pretty good ammount I have Series 1-7 of the H2 figs. Including all the variants and LE figs.
              "ah i'll buy them at a gd price"
              na really if you have any up for sale, let us know
              i might be willing to buy ;)

Comment

• I got em all for sale, just let me know what you're looking for.

Comment

I got em all for sale, just let me know what you're looking for.
                  hmmm i'll take them all, give me the list, i know how many series there is, but not the whole list of whos in them.

Comment

• Whoah are you serious? If you are, I'll make a list of all the figs I got left from the sales I've made. I still have alot. Of course I gotta get nhome and see em all. Haha I even have an error Arbiter fig.

Comment

Whoah are you serious? If you are, I'll make a list of all the figs I got left from the sales I've made. I still have alot. Of course I gotta get nhome and see em all. Haha I even have an error Arbiter fig.
                      yeah, are you selling the whole 7 seires, or are there peices here and there, also are they all boxed?
                      btw can you tell a fake bloody ganado from a real one because i bought one from ebay just now and just wanted an expert to check it for me.

Comment

• I sold of some, so some series aren't complete and others are. And they are all momc unless I say otherwise.

There is supposed to be a # on the back of the packaging or something like that. There is a thing about it somewhere in this thread just not sure which page.

Comment

• well i'd love a list and pictures of what you have, if you could send them to my email addie, which should be on my profile on this site. btw totally off topic, well not really seeing as this is a R.E forum, did you get a white box with your nemesis type 3, with "nemesis type 3 real shock figure" on it?

Comment

• You got it, I'll get on that as soon as I get home.

Yup white box.

Comment

You got it, I'll get on that as soon as I get home.

Yup white box.
                              ah cool, i'll check it out tomoz at college, because i can't get on hotmail on this ps3. thanks for the info on the white box.

Comment

• Sounds good to me.

I am gonna go hunting for the LCZ this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X