Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by umbrella1025 View Post
    cool figures, even if the tyrant looks ill xD
    (i got new figures when i take some pics i post them: claire leather jacket, carlos, nemesis 2) xiao
    You got a Type-2.

Comment

So the 10th S.2 is hitting this week according to Cornerstorecomics.com

Comment

New pic-a-tures.

Comment

Hey everybody,
          I've been collecting RE stuff for years and have lots of figures. The full sets of Moby Dick, Toy Biz, Palisades, Necca and Agatsuma.
          When I first found a few of the Moby Dick packs here in Australia, I bought them however collecting the full set and making my own huge Nemesis type3 monster, seemed like an impossible dream. But then I found ebay and everything became a whole lot easier. Luckily I got them a few years ago before demand went up and the prices went CRAZY. Figures like Rebecca, Nemesis type2 and the Licker were still around, although not in large numbers. I still managed to pick them up from HK for about $20 each. I couldn't believe it when I saw a Rebecca figure recently for $300!
          There's some things I don't have like the Moby Dick G2 with video, the G1 statue and a few other things...
          I'll take some photos of my whole collection later but I'm waiting on the 2nd series of 10th anniversary figures which I've pre-ordered.
          Possibly the most rare figures I have are these little metal ones (see attachment). I got them 3 or 4 years ago and would love to get more. But I've never found any. If anyone has a figure/figures that I don't have, I would be willing to swap with figures that I have 2 of.
          My BioMetal collection:
          1x Jill (bronze)
          1x Hunter Beta (bronze)
          1x G-V (silver)
          1x Albinoid (silver)
          2x Carlos (bronze)
          2x Mikhail (bronze)
          2x G-I (gold, silver)
          2x G-III (gold, silver)
          2x G-IV (gold silver)
          2x Sliding Worm (bronze)
          This is my first post here and my computer skills aint great, so I hope there are no technical difficulties with my attachment...
          Attached Files

Comment

Looked on Ebay, Looked on Amazon, Looked on Google, Looked on PlayAsia, Looked in Diecast Sections of figurines, even looked on Youtube - no matter what, i get no search results for metal objects. No offense, but i hate them stupid ass little Agatsuma figurines. IF i ever decide to get them, i'll be 80 years old when i make that decision.
            Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-15-2007, 02:35 AM.
            Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Skunky View Post
              Hey everybody,
              I've been collecting RE stuff for years and have lots of figures. The full sets of Moby Dick, Toy Biz, Palisades, Necca and Agatsuma.
              When I first found a few of the Moby Dick packs here in Australia, I bought them however collecting the full set and making my own huge Nemesis type3 monster, seemed like an impossible dream. But then I found ebay and everything became a whole lot easier. Luckily I got them a few years ago before demand went up and the prices went CRAZY. Figures like Rebecca, Nemesis type2 and the Licker were still around, although not in large numbers. I still managed to pick them up from HK for about $20 each. I couldn't believe it when I saw a Rebecca figure recently for $300!
              There's some things I don't have like the Moby Dick G2 with video, the G1 statue and a few other things...
              I'll take some photos of my whole collection later but I'm waiting on the 2nd series of 10th anniversary figures which I've pre-ordered.
              Possibly the most rare figures I have are these little metal ones (see attachment). I got them 3 or 4 years ago and would love to get more. But I've never found any. If anyone has a figure/figures that I don't have, I would be willing to swap with figures that I have 2 of.
              My BioMetal collection:
              1x Jill (bronze)
              1x Hunter Beta (bronze)
              1x G-V (silver)
              1x Albinoid (silver)
              2x Carlos (bronze)
              2x Mikhail (bronze)
              2x G-I (gold, silver)
              2x G-III (gold, silver)
              2x G-IV (gold silver)
              2x Sliding Worm (bronze)
              This is my first post here and my computer skills aint great, so I hope there are no technical difficulties with my attachment...

Hey you wouldn't happen to have an extra Moby Dick Nemesis Type 1 or lesss likely 2? Also I know those Metal figs they are actually really damn hard to find. I saw a set on ebay a few days ago but it was nothing you don't already have. LOL I know what you mean about the Type-3 but I just bought the LE single packed repaint. So I never got any of the cool MD figs. Well the only ones I really want now form the MD line are the other 2 forms of the Nemesis.

Comment

Sorry Shido, I don't usually buy things in doubles. The only reason I have doubles of some of the metal figures is because they were sold in packs of 2.
                The MD Nemesis figures are awesome, especially type2.
                I got mine 3 or 4 years ago. I had already gotten most of the others and was waiting till the last minute to bid on it. Then at the last moment my internet connection dropped out! I couldn't F***ing believe it!
                I wrote to the guy in HK and told him what happened and how upset I was. Luckily he spoke some English and told me he would go back to the market and see if there was another one. Next day he got back to me and put one up on ebay with a buy now option so I could grab it. I think it was only $15-$20!
                He must have just realized there was a demand, because the following week I saw the same seller put up about 6 of them (not very smart. If he sold them one at a time he would have made a lot more money).

Comment

Looked on Ebay, Looked on Amazon, Looked on Google, Looked on PlayAsia, Looked in Diecast Sections of figurines, even looked on Youtube - no matter what, i get no search results for metal objects. No offense, but i hate them stupid ass little Agatsuma figurines. IF i ever decide to get them, i'll be 80 years old when i make that decision.
                  Brandon, this may come as a shock but believe it or not, there are things in this world that don't appear on a Google search. Yep, hard to believe, I know.
                  They may appear if searched in Chinese (I don't know because I don't speak mandarin/cantonese) as the figures were from HK. I think the figures were released with the Biohazard3 comics in HK. There were about 30 comics but I don't know how many figures were made. I nearly got the full set of comics once but got out bidded at the last second
                  I love the little Agatsuma figures. They look great! Nice detail, paint and characters. There are many that arn't in any other series. I just wish they would make more. I'm a bit confused by your apparent 'passionate hatred' of them. They are very cheap too, except for the Gigante and Chainsaw Hag. Don't wait till your 80, they will be expensive and hard to find by then.

Another hard to find figure. I don't own one of these, I've never even seen one for sale but these photos were sent to me by a fellow collector. BEHOLD, Hunter Beta Glow in the Dark!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry Shido, I don't usually buy things in doubles. The only reason I have doubles of some of the metal figures is because they were sold in packs of 2.
                    The MD Nemesis figures are awesome, especially type2.
                    I got mine 3 or 4 years ago. I had already gotten most of the others and was waiting till the last minute to bid on it. Then at the last moment my internet connection dropped out! I couldn't F***ing believe it!
                    I wrote to the guy in HK and told him what happened and how upset I was. Luckily he spoke some English and told me he would go back to the market and see if there was another one. Next day he got back to me and put one up on ebay with a buy now option so I could grab it. I think it was only $15-$20!
                    He must have just realized there was a demand, because the following week I saw the same seller put up about 6 of them (not very smart. If he sold them one at a time he would have made a lot more money).
                    Damn you scored lucky there. I only started collecting RE figs last year so that's why collection isn't as big as it could be. I will get those Nemmys soon enough just gotta find em. Also do you have any of the variant boxsets by Moby Dick? I got the Gold Hunter set that's it.
                    Last edited by Shido; 09-16-2007, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I saw a final form nemesis on ebay for a starting bid of around 200$

Comment

Brandon, this may come as a shock but believe it or not, there are things in this world that don't appear on a Google search. Yep, hard to believe, I know.
                        They may appear if searched in Chinese (I don't know because I don't speak mandarin/cantonese) as the figures were from HK. I think the figures were released with the Biohazard3 comics in HK. There were about 30 comics but I don't know how many figures were made. I nearly got the full set of comics once but got out bidded at the last second
                        I love the little Agatsuma figures. They look great! Nice detail, paint and characters. There are many that arn't in any other series. I just wish they would make more. I'm a bit confused by your apparent 'passionate hatred' of them. They are very cheap too, except for the Gigante and Chainsaw Hag. Don't wait till your 80, they will be expensive and hard to find by then.

Another hard to find figure. I don't own one of these, I've never even seen one for sale but these photos were sent to me by a fellow collector. BEHOLD, Hunter Beta Glow in the Dark!!!
                        It looks weird, that glow in the dark figurine. I've seen on youtube a while back actually, of many metal albinoids, but i no idea if it those were THEM. This guy had another metal object, saying he's the only one with "Chris's Lighter", and another one saying he has the only "knife set" on Earth. Its like, Bullshit, i bet that's some $20 cigarette lighter you can purchase, because usually stuff like that has a certificate of authenticity, and even THOSE can be fake.

But reason why i said i hated those little things is that, it gets me pissed off that the japanese industry always releases better limited edition stuff and its hard for collector's to get a hold of it when you don't live in that territory. So you'll end up going on ebay paying $100s for it when you could of easily got it cheaper for living there. It seems to me more american items appear on ebay of RE because there's a greater amount of them but seems to be always the same items, where as i did see that Full 36 Biohazard 3 Comic Book Set along with other things on Ebay. [But i passed it on, read down and you'll know why.]

Biohazard always has extremely hard to find stuff which sucks, because if i lived in outside the U.S., i could have a better chance of getting it, while it would be easily to snatch an RE item in the U.S. since there's a lot of common items.

That's why i don't collect anything outside the U.S. [unless of course its really cool like that Black Chainsaw that i saw on Ebay - it was the only one ever saw, so had to snatch it]. If i start doing Biohazard items, i'll end up wanting to find EVERYTHING, because that's probably what i would end up doing. So, i limited myself to just find anything in the U.S. until later in life, if i had a lot of money [anyone can dream] to actually do the exploring after that.

Its not always in Japan who gets limited edition stuff, its all the regions baslcially, including places in Europe like Germany. We get limited edition stuff too, but it ain't no where as cool as having replicas of guns from Biohazard or swords from Final Fantasy. >.<
                        Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-17-2007, 12:09 AM.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Damn you scored lucky there. I only started collecting RE figs last year so that's why collection isn't as big as it could be. I will get those Nemmys soon enough just gotta find em. Also do you have any of the variant boxsets by Moby Dick? I got the Gold Hunter set that's it.
                          The Nemesis type2 is still around but it's always very expensive. Bargains are always becoming harder to find. You may have realized this already but one thing I've always done is check both Resident Evil AND Biohazard when ebay searching. Some sellers list their items under ResidentEvil/Biohazard so that they show up under both searches but some Asian sellers just list their stuff under Biohazard, so many people just searching for 'Resident Evil' stuff don't see it. In the past at least, the Asian sellers are usually more reasonable with the prices they ask. You might get lucky if you keep your eyes out
                          But again, it's becoming more difficult. With the incredible popularity of RE4 all those type of collectibles are in more demand than ever. With more hype coming from UC and RE5 it will probably only become EVEN MORE difficult.
                          I've seen the gold MD variants but they don't really appeal to me. I've never bought any (it was hard enough buying all the regular ones).

Comment

Biohazard always has extremely hard to find stuff which sucks, because if i lived in outside the U.S., i could have a better chance of getting it, while it would be easily to snatch an RE item in the U.S. since there's a lot of common items.
                            I know what you mean but for me that's part of the fun. It's cool that after all these years there is still stuff that I don't have and I still occasionally see something new that I never knew existed.
                            My whole life, I've always collected 'something' and when I decided to collect everything RE it didn't seem too difficult. At one stage I thought I had nearly everything but then learned there is still lots I don't have. I've seen the metal knives and guns on ebay, the comics, Code Veronica collectors packs (3 variations) with a metal figure, badges, medals and little plastic colored herbs ect...
                            I'm not a rich man either and I've passed on lots of items just because of the price. If I was rich, I simply could have bought everything I've seen but I can't really justify spending so much on some items. I open the packs of all my figures because I'm a RE fan and I buy the stuff for ME. It's not an investment that I plan to sell later.
                            It's fun and keeps me interested. It would be less exciting if everything was readily available. There would be no sport in it...

Comment

The Nemesis type2 is still around but it's always very expensive. Bargains are always becoming harder to find. You may have realized this already but one thing I've always done is check both Resident Evil AND Biohazard when ebay searching. Some sellers list their items under ResidentEvil/Biohazard so that they show up under both searches but some Asian sellers just list their stuff under Biohazard, so many people just searching for 'Resident Evil' stuff don't see it. In the past at least, the Asian sellers are usually more reasonable with the prices they ask. You might get lucky if you keep your eyes out
                              But again, it's becoming more difficult. With the incredible popularity of RE4 all those type of collectibles are in more demand than ever. With more hype coming from UC and RE5 it will probably only become EVEN MORE difficult.
                              I've seen the gold MD variants but they don't really appeal to me. I've never bought any (it was hard enough buying all the regular ones).
                              Yeah I noticed that, I shelled out 125 for my Type-3 alone. I just can't justify spending more for a Type-2 than I did the Type-3 though. I do the same when searching I also have a few other places I search as well.Yeah RE figs are becoming increasingly harder to find, I'm just glad I jumped in before it was to late to get the Psade figs. I had a hell of a time getting them, but got almost all of em. I got my Gold Hunter set for only $15 I couldn't pass that deal up.lol
                              Last edited by Shido; 09-17-2007, 04:24 AM.

Comment

I know what you mean but for me that's part of the fun. It's cool that after all these years there is still stuff that I don't have and I still occasionally see something new that I never knew existed.
                                My whole life, I've always collected 'something' and when I decided to collect everything RE it didn't seem too difficult. At one stage I thought I had nearly everything but then learned there is still lots I don't have. I've seen the metal knives and guns on ebay, the comics, Code Veronica collectors packs (3 variations) with a metal figure, badges, medals and little plastic colored herbs ect...
                                I'm not a rich man either and I've passed on lots of items just because of the price. If I was rich, I simply could have bought everything I've seen but I can't really justify spending so much on some items. I open the packs of all my figures because I'm a RE fan and I buy the stuff for ME. It's not an investment that I plan to sell later.
                                It's fun and keeps me interested. It would be less exciting if everything was readily available. There would be no sport in it...

the guns are what i commonly seen on there, but stupid people go as far as saying they have the ONLY SET. But yeah, as you open all your figures i never open mine. Probably that's MY PART of the challenge is to finding everything unopened, including the games - which i have been VERY successful lately at snatching.

See, what's interesting is that i ONLY wanted to collect Resident Evil 4 stuff because i really liked it, but then i saw some Palisades figurines and i bought some and didn't realize how huge they were. Then after that everything expanded its been real fun. Real neat stuff they have and retarded stuff as well.

And its not so much investment for me either, its IF i had no choice but to sell it, at least i can find another RE collector to sell it to, and the chain could probably keep on going.

Comment

Working...
                                X