Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow those are awesome! i always wanted RE 3 jill she was so pretty

Comment

$125.00 wow thats quite a high price. Awesome figure though.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDinobot View Post
        $125.00 wow thats quite a high price. Awesome figure though.
        Yeah, but it was worth it. 2ft of the best RE boss ever, you can't go wrong there. Actually it ended up being way cheaper than buying all the Moby figs and building him. Plus the paint is much better than on the BAF version.

Comment

And his one arm is actually move-able. The individual pieces one was made of hard PVC, and while it propped him up more it was basically unable to move.

Comment

Really, I didn't know that. But yeah I like being able to move his arms.

Comment

My sister recently had a new baby so she's got my camera but I'll post pics of my collection eventually. Not quite as extensive as already seen . . .

RE1 (Bandai?)
              Forest with Zombie
              Tyrant

Toy Biz,
              Leon w/ Licker
              Claire w/ Cop Zombie
              Birkin G2? w/ Sherry
              Ada w/ Ivy
              Hunk w/ Zombie
              Birkin G3/G4
              Mr X.

Palisades:
              Claire Blood Variant
              Birkin G4
              Nosferatu
              Soldier Zombie with Cerberus
              Nemesis w/ Rocket Launcher

Real Shock:
              Chris with Mr X.

NECA:
              Chris Redfield
              Jill Valentine
              Zombie w/ Cerberus

Which company's run do you guys prefer?
              Palisades, NECA, Real Shock or Toy Biz?!
              I gotta say Palisades they're detailed, come with a large selection of accesories and have the best articulation by far. . .
              sigpic

Comment

Cool sounds like you got quite a collection built up. As far as favorites, that's a tough call. I really loved the Palisades monsters, but humans (mainly claire and Leon) had bad face sculpts and were outta scale with all the others. At the same time NECA has great figures but the lack of articulation limits them to very few poses. The Real Shock line produced some of the coolest monsters to date, but even at release they were pretty costly.
                Last edited by Shido; 07-10-2007, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Rancid, nice collection there. The Palisades figures were great but I like the NECA ones as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shido View Post
                    Cool sounds like you got quite a collection built up. As far as favorites, that's a tough call. I really loved the Palisades monsters, but humans (mainly claire and Leon) had bad face sculpts and were outta scale with all the others. At the same time NECA has great figures but the lack of articulation limits them to very few poses. The Real Shock line produced some of the coolest monsters to date, but even at release they were pretty costly.
                    The scale is a little off but I found it to be acceptable. I was especially impressed when my NECA Jill sized up to my Palisades Nemesis rather well, now all I need is an RE3 Jill . . .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                      The scale is a little off but I found it to be acceptable. I was especially impressed when my NECA Jill sized up to my Palisades Nemesis rather well, now all I need is an RE3 Jill . . .
                      The only ones I noticed that were far off in scale wer the Psade Leon and Claire. The rest are as you said acceptable. I still wanna see how the MD Nemmy sizes up with Jill. I still need to get my hands on the MD Nemmies Types 1 & 2. NECA needs to realize that RE3 Jill is one highly requested character. But Capcom has all the say, that must suck they spend all the money on the liscence and can;t even make what they want.

Comment

There's alot of characters and monsters I would like to get. Hopefully Capcom gives them the say so to release some more figures.

Comment

I really hope this line goes in a few series.

Comment

hi everyone, I'm new here but i've been collecting resident evil figures from around a year ago.

yesterday i saw the nemesis-carlos pack...

PD: captaindinobot and shido have great museums
                            Last edited by umbrella1025; 08-20-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Nice umbrella1025!

Seems everyone's got a Nemesis 3 'cept me . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

I too am in need of one

Comment

Working...
                                X