Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so... neca finally takes them out xD

Comment

Ebay has tons of re figures for around 25$ ;)

Comment

Originally posted by umbrella1025 View Post

so... neca finally takes them out xD
        Nice, got mine ordered and they should be here in time for my Birfday on the 25th. Whooooo, anyway got any more pics?
        Last edited by Shido; 09-17-2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shido View Post
          Nice, got mine ordered and they should be here in time for my Birfday on the 25th. Whooooo, anyway got any more pics?
          Me too, ordered the 5 figurine set. Don't know when they said it will be here though.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
            Me too, ordered the 5 figurine set. Don't know when they said it will be here though.
            Hopefully mine will be ehre within the week. I ordered a set and an extra Hunter. I gotta do lookout for the Labcoat Zomb, it's gonna be hard with no Transworld stores aroud. Well it shouldn't be all that bad cause I know some folks who can give me a hand there.

Comment

Hopefully mine will be ehre within the week. I ordered a set and an extra Hunter. I gotta do lookout for the Labcoat Zomb, it's gonna be hard with no Transworld stores aroud. Well it shouldn't be all that bad cause I know some folks who can give me a hand there.
              I'm paying attention now for variants to get them quickly. this girl i ordered from said they ship in august. I got an email and she apologized and said that they wouldn't ship till september so that was a bummer, =/.

That variant [i don't even know if it is a variant really] shouldn't be too hard to find, because there are so many leon exclusives and regenerator variants still around. The one that was hard to find for a NECA toy was Jill Valentine in green uniform. the blood spattered toy of chainsaw ganado is expensive but i can show you where i got it from if you want [if you don't have it that is].
              Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-17-2007, 06:41 PM.
              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

I'm paying attention now for variants to get them quickly. this girl i ordered from said they ship in august. I got an email and she apologized and said that they wouldn't ship till september so that was a bummer, =/.

That variant [i don't even know if it is a variant really] shouldn't be too hard to find, because there are so many leon exclusives and regenerator variants still around. The one that was hard to find for a NECA toy was Jill Valentine in green uniform. the blood spattered toy of chainsaw ganado is expensive but i can show you where i got it from if you want [if you don't have it that is].
                The variants are the only figs I buy doubles of to keep one moc. You know the Labcoat Zombie is in stock at Play-Asia.com I am gonna wait a bit to snag him though.

I wonder what the variant for S.2 is cause Neca announced the Lab Zomb along with a repaint variant. So thhe Labcoat is just anohter fig they threw in to the line. Sure, I used to have the bloody ganado got it for $8 on a website I ordered the reg and got the bloody.

Comment

The variants are the only figs I buy doubles of to keep one moc. You know the Labcoat Zombie is in stock at Play-Asia.com I am gonna wait a bit to snag him though.

I wonder what the variant for S.2 is cause Neca announced the Lab Zomb along with a repaint variant. So thhe Labcoat is just anohter fig they threw in to the line. Sure, I used to have the bloody ganado got it for $8 on a website I ordered the reg and got the bloody.
                  Yeah, back then they used to spray paint regular ganados and put them back in their box and sell for them more. the real bloody ganados have a etched number in the back of the box i think. There was no more than 500 made due to the fact that fake ones were selling as well.

I have an error packaged Ada Wong from Neca that i recieved through capcom online back in 2005 during the RE4 PS2 order in October. I call it a misprint though. Only about 100 or so are made that way and were only found during the capcom online pre-order. when the 1st press ran out. they issued a 2nd press that contained Ada Wong instead of Leon S. Kennedy, but only Ada had the error in the packaging. Never saw one sell on Ebay though.
                  Last edited by Branden_Lucero; 09-17-2007, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Yeah, back then they used to spray paint regular ganados and put them back in their box and sell for them more. the real bloody ganados have a etched number in the back of the box i think. There was no more than 500 made due to the fact that fake ones were selling as well.

I have an error packaged Ada Wong from Neca that i recieved through capcom online back in 2005 during the RE4 PS2 order in October. I call it a misprint though. Only about 100 or so are made that way and were only found during the capcom online pre-order. when the 1st press ran out. they issued a 2nd press that contained Ada Wong instead of Leon S. Kennedy, but only Ada had the error in the packaging. Never saw one sell on Ebay though.
                    Haha that sounds like you read the NECA feature

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      Haha that sounds like you read the NECA feature
                      Yeah. I just don't like gettin' ripped off. I pay attention or mostly pay attention to what is out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post

I had the real one then. I traded it away for 2 Neca Leons (RPD, Shirt) a few random figs. and some $$.

Comment

• Now who wants to send me an extra figure they have???

Comment

• here are my tyrant pics, enjoy xD
                            Spoiler:

Comment

• Very nice, he's a beast. My set is arriving Tuesday which also happens to be my birthday.

Comment

• I posted about this in the features thread relating to the NECa series 2 but I'll ask here aswell. Where's the best place to get them and does anywhere offer all 5 together? Up until now I've stuck to ebay but it's gonna be a while before I see this lot as cheap as I got Series 1 I assure you . . .
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X