No announcement yet.

Maybe new short 1.5 video. this thread is for 1.5 experts :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's already released a demo of his game somewhere in an older topic.
    sigpic

Comment

• check his youtube profile as well for loads of video updates , it's an awesome game I cant stop playing it lol

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
        check his youtube profile as well for loads of video updates , it's an awesome game I cant stop playing it lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ehlReDWSw
        Thanks Chrisliam!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
          Thanks Chrisliam!
          no prob mate

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
            congratulations ! on finishing the R.P.D and sewers !! are you working on the factory now then ?

Also does elza get to use grenades like leon did in the one of the gameplay sewer videos on youtube ?
            Elza? Well, in the first demo, she WAS using grenades. But someone told me she was not supposed to, but I can't remember, because I deleted my PMs. The guy seemed to have a big knowledge about 1.5. (No, It was not Alzaire).
            Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• Leon uses the hand grenades, but not the grenade launcher. Elza uses the launcher, but not the hand grenades.
              sigpic

Comment

• ah ok cool thanks for clearing that up .

Comment

• Why is 1.5 more gorier than today's RE2?

Comment

• I have no idea. It certainly seems somewhat gorier. I have no idea why it was toned down for RE2 - I guess they got some complaints?

Comment

• In what way does it seems gorier exactly? It seems about the same.

But all Resident Evil games released after the second one have less limbs removal (can't explode the legs or cut them in half anymore)

Comment

• its a tad more gory, theres more blood thats for sure ,especialy when I saw elza shooting zombies with the shotgun in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4WjehHNDMU

Comment

• And also when she uses the grenade gun. plus leon and elza get blood on there clothes as well when they get damaged.
                          Last edited by chrisliam2; 05-12-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• @OkejiDragon if you dont mind me asking could you tell us when are u going to release 1.5 materials. I am dying to see something new about 1.5 . Thanks again
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerTak3r View Post
                              @OKeijiDragon if you dont mind me asking could you tell us when are u going to release 1.5 materials. I am dying to see something new about 1.5 . Thanks again
                              To be announced. I don't like to make release dates for anything (no really, I've had my experiences of that). You're just gonna have to wait like everyone else.
                              If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

• Funny, I don't think I've ever seen these images before. Quality seems to be the same as the ones from INFLAMES' collection, so are they?

Attached Files
                                Last edited by biohazard_star; 05-31-2012, 08:25 AM.
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X