Maybe new short 1.5 video. this thread is for 1.5 experts :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    It wasn't. I'm just saying. In curator's build, Sherry's model is complete.
    Meaning there's no need for Elza to be in her place.
    There's pictures of the final build where Sherry does the same thing as Elza, and if I remember, there's a text translation of curator's build where Sherry says "Wait by the backdoor".

I'm not confirming anything.
    I'm just saying that, considering everything else, it was supposed to be Sherry who does the job.
    Well this is pretty much what I was getting at, where was it confirmed Sherry's model is complete? Did the Curator confirm it when he was in communication with the community? Also is the image of Sherry doing the job in the Bioflames archive? Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post
    There's a ventilation hole that Sherry uses to enter the lobby of the factory management building, where she uses a door to enter the hallway where the power is off and the door is locked. Sherry turns the power back on by pushing the box and flipping the breaker and flips a switch and opens the door for Elza and John.

In the RPD, power is out only in a few areas of the building. Most parts of it are fine, while others are on backup power or none at all. Mostly the basement's power is off at first, as well as the elevator and possible a few upstairs areas (the radio room doesn't have power).

Comment

• Sherry's model is in the PSM build, but it's not the "final" model from 1.5 (where she wears a blue shirt).

Fourth era Sherry model. This one is in the PSM build.
      Final era Sherry model.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        Well this is pretty much what I was getting at, where was it confirmed Sherry's model is complete? Did the Curator confirm it when he was in communication with the community? Also is the image of Sherry doing the job in the Bioflames archive? Thanks for the info!
        Curator has shown the cutscene of Sherry, her model was complete (or a placeholder or something), either way, there was a model for Sherry and it should have been used in that power puzzle. So it's most likely Curator has jumped rooms.

About the pics of Sherry in the power puzzle, yes, they are Bioflames exclusive pics.
        I would like to show you, but I don't know where to find them, since they are scattered all over Bioflames forum.

Comment

• Ahhh, I remember that picture of Sherry now! Completely escaped my mind. Thanks... Yeah I often go to Bioflames to look for images but always remember that while there's only six pages of images on the main page there's hundreds on the server. Finding them all is pretty hard and time consuming.

Comment

• anyone know what happens to leon after he's done fighting the gorilla boss in the parking area ? does he have to push a truck with ada(linda) like in the game we have now ? or do they go back into that room with the manhole ?

Comment

Curator has shown the cutscene of Sherry, her model was complete (or a placeholder or something), either way, there was a model for Sherry and it should have been used in that power puzzle. So it's most likely Curator has jumped rooms.

About the pics of Sherry in the power puzzle, yes, they are Bioflames exclusive pics.
              I would like to show you, but I don't know where to find them, since they are scattered all over Bioflames forum.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_rammymag_05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	401137

This?

Or you meant this?

Name:	bio059cp8cf.jpg
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	401138

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                anyone know what happens to leon after he's done fighting the gorilla boss in the parking area ? does he have to push a truck with ada(linda) like in the game we have now ? or do they go back into that room with the manhole ?
                They go back to the garage and push some kind of metal box and find a manhole, which they use to go to the sewers. Well, these pictures explain better than me:

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]6533[/ATTACH]

This?

Or you meant this?
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]6534[/ATTACH]
                  The first one, where Sherry says she found a secret entrance.
                  I'm pretty sure curator has shown part of that cutscene and there was a model of Sherry.

EDIT

Forgive me, just watched the video again and Sherry was not there...
                  So I think it would be normal if Elza was there instead of Sherry. I'm not sure if curator's build has one.
                  Last edited by Guest; 05-09-2012, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• What exactly was the purpose of having Kendo and Marvin as a partner? I know it was supposed to be something story-wise but was it ever stated/found?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Both push crates around...

We know Marvin gets infected, so it's likely he plays a similar role to Sherry in RE2 (and Sherry may play the same role in 1.5, given Birkin is still stalking her) and since both a G-Vaccine and T-vaccine are in the item list, you probably need to cure both of them, one in each scenario. Sherry gets infected by Birkin, Marvin by a T creature.

Other than that I don't think we have too much info on them - they're NPC characters who journey with and help you, but there stories are probably similar to RE2.

Without the, y'know, dying.

Comment

The first one, where Sherry says she found a secret entrance.
                        I'm pretty sure curator has shown part of that cutscene and there was a model of Sherry.

EDIT

Forgive me, just watched the video again and Sherry was not there...
                        So I think it would be normal if Elza was there instead of Sherry. I'm not sure if curator's build has one.

Name:	Resident Evil 2 1.5 Prototype 15 Year Anniversary fan-made p.flv_snapshot_02.05_[2012.05.09_17.3.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	401139

Actually looks like the last part of the cutscene, when Elza tells something to Sherry, also the phrase looks longer in the Curator video and the grill doesn't disappear (flashing) as shown in the Complete Disc video.

Those looks interesting as well

Name:	bh2_sewer_elza_01.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	401140Click image for larger version

Name:	bh2_sewer_elza_02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	401141

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Both push crates around...

We know Marvin gets infected, so it's likely he plays a similar role to Sherry in RE2 (and Sherry may play the same role in 1.5, given Birkin is still stalking her) and since both a G-Vaccine and T-vaccine are in the item list, you probably need to cure both of them, one in each scenario. Sherry gets infected by Birkin, Marvin by a T creature.

Other than that I don't think we have too much info on them - they're NPC characters who journey with and help you, but there stories are probably similar to RE2.

Without the, y'know, dying.
                          I wonder if it was planned to have multiple endings like RE1. Where you can choose to cure Marvin/Sherry or Kendo or whoever gets infected.

Would be cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I know there is also a screen shot of annette birkin on the train with leon at the end of the game so I think she might of survived as well Im sure someone on here could find the screenshot.

GOD this game is awesome lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              I know there is also a screen shot of annette birkin on the train with leon at the end of the game so I think she might of survived as well Im sure someone on here could find the screenshot.

GOD this game is awesome lol
                              I remember that

She's alive until the final battle, what happens next is unknown.

Comment

• hmmm she might of died with william right at the end maybe ?

how would you do it for your 2d game alinhoalisson ?

Comment

Working...
                                X