Maybe new short 1.5 video. this thread is for 1.5 experts :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    I don't know all the words there, but it says something about not being able to go through the door. It looks to be a partial sentence..
    I think we've discussed this scene before, iirc the text says something along the lines off "the door won't open, the breaker is off." However the green light above the door is on so I'm not sure. I do know you have to push the block ("step ladder") in the screen below and repair the breaker to fix the power in that corridor.
    Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2012, 06:11 PM.

Comment

wat does it say with the ada and leon pic?

Comment

Does your documentary of Resident Evil 1.5 have character voices?

Comment

Originally posted by Joehrex View Post
          I can answer that question with 99.9% confidence, that answer would be no. As far as I know the only builds with character voices are the one which was used for the Complete Disc and possibly the build featured on the BioFlames website. From what I know the Playststion Museum build does not contain any character voices, just Japanese text. If you want to hear character voices search for the Complete Disc on YouTube, it contains four videos of the "final" build which does contain voice acting.

Note: This doesn't include the quote from Leon "just freaking great, now what am I going to do?" which he says on the roof top at the start of his scenario, that might possibly exists in the Playststion Museum build as its a quote everyone seems to remember. I do know the majority of the build however is void of voice acting, it probably has no voice acting at all.

This is of course assuming his documentary features the same build as Playststion Museum, I'm sure he'll shed more light on the subject in time.
          Last edited by Guest; 05-04-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

There's no need to ask me same question at two different places. I'm always on Twitter.

As what Geluda replied, it's very likely that the VA wasn't recorded or implemented until the tail end of the 1.5's development.
            Last edited by OKeijiDragon; 05-04-2012, 05:02 PM.
            If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

Originally posted by OKeijiDragon View Post

There's no need to ask me same question at two different places. I'm always on Twitter.

As what Geluda replied, it's very likely that the VA wasn't recorded or implemented until the tail end of the 1.5's development.
              Excuse me then. BTW, can you show me a picture of Leon or Elza fighting an Alligator, please?

Comment

No gators in the build.
                sigpic

Comment

Why don't you just stop bothering him and wait until he releases his documentary?

Comment

Excuse me then. BTW, can you show me a picture of Leon or Elza fighting an Alligator, please?
                    Why don't you wait for his review and then ask more questions.

Comment

Sorry... I'll take a break then.
                      Last edited by Joehrex; 05-04-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I know people are excited about this little development, but I already have my hands full with other projects.

The footage above is from Resident Evil 1.5. That video posted by the OP is a teaser for a Resident Evil 2 documentary that I am working on and I uploaded it weeks ago to keep everyone in check.

The documentary will cover the history behind everything concerning the game, from it's conception to its struggles, to its restarted development (such as the case with RE2), to it's release, and even the popularity of Resident Evil 1.5 and beyond. I'm making it ambitious as it can be, with class and objectivity. As I have mentioned before I also have some exclusive material to feature for this documentary. For said material, as a student journalist, I must practice and commit to the importance of not unveiling my sources or my method of obtaining this footage or anything related to my project at this time.

Thank you all for your interest though. I hope to release Episode 2 of Shat-Canned Legends (Resident Evil 2) at some point after Episode 1 (MOTHER 3 / EarthBound 64).
                        If you have Twitter, follow me!. =P

Comment

what build was the game with leon shooting baby gators in an unfinished room ?

Comment

if i remember correctly the "final" build aka inflames' source build.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisliam2 View Post
                              what build was the game with leon shooting baby gators in an unfinished room ?
                              Can you describe the unfinished room you're thinking of? I vaguely remember watching gameplay videos of unfinished rooms from when I first started looking up 1.5 a few years ago but I can no longer find the videos I'm thinking of. I question if they were even 1.5 now but I could swear it was. If you're description of the room matches my description then I know we're thinking of the same footage which either no longer exists on the Internet or has nothing to do with the known builds of 1.5. I'd like to think it was the former but it's likely to be the latter.

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                              if i remember correctly the "final" build aka inflames' source build.
                              To my knowledge the BioFlames build is not the final build, I could be wrong but I believe there are differences between the BioFlames build and the Complete Disc build, which is the true "final" build.

Playststion Museum build = 40% - 50%
                              BioFlames build = 60% - 70%
                              Complete Disc build = 70% - 80%

Don't quote me on that though, someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I've come to know it...
                              Last edited by Guest; 05-05-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                                wat does it say with the ada and leon pic?
                                It says "That's right" or "That's so". Saying "that's right" seems more natural to my ears. "That's so" is a direct translation and sounds bad IMO.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X