No announcement yet.

Why Sherry Being "Superhuman" Is Not New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's fantastic. I'm looking forward to more Resident Evil games following this transition. Hopefully we'll have a sequel where this becomes constant because if they're going to bring the action up they might as well go full throttle. And nothing says bad ass than the idea of Jake or Sherry having their own game learning to control their powers and develop them to perform more mind blowing feats.
    Last edited by Smiley; 05-25-2012, 12:27 AM.

Comment

News Bot flaw: He doesnt know when stop answering. If they want to be ignorant or whatever, let them be, thats their problem, not yours, put them on ignore or just dont answer, You are awesome dont screw it

Anyway, I'm kinda glad that RE4 and 5 happened before we got playable superhumans, so that way people got used to the idea (unlike jumping from CV to Resident May Cry)

Sherry will be getting something very akin to Jake's power. I doubt that you wont unlock her/play as her in co-op and if CAPCOM is going for a partner system akin to Rev both characters should be able to do the same stuff.

Comment

News bot, say you're sorry for accusing Wrathborne of drinking haterade and generally being a little snippy towards him
        Wrathborne, say you're sorry for spilling a *little* bit of haterade in News bot's topic and generally being snippy towards him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lslfrxQQSW1qj7jmb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	401243

Also, you better be careful with Tyrant Rose and fic ideas, she's a writing devil.
        Last edited by AsteroidBlues; 05-25-2012, 12:52 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't be as bad as that one fanfic where Leon was rescuing the President's daughter from a cult.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
            Can't be as bad as that one fanfic where Leon was rescuing the President's daughter from a cult.
            Well played, sir. Well played. Even though I enjoyed the story. xD
            sigpic

Comment

Which you would know if you bothered reading, so don't even try and tell me what my opinion is, I would happen to know that better than you.

This thread isnt about you, stop shifting it your way.

I already said why I'm here, so stop nit picking and being provocative.
              Last edited by Wrathborne; 05-25-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

This thread was posted as I got off the bus to work this morning.

I was hoping it wouldn't be a complete shit-storm by the time I got home.

It's quite there just yet, but I feel that I need to remind some members that

1) No one owns a thread. Anyone is welcome to post here.
                2) If you choose to post here; please keep it relevant and related to the topic
                3) Ignorance of the topic is no excuse for causing a thread to go off topic; deliberately or accidentally - and or personal insults for any reason whatsoever.
                4) If anyone chooses to post; expect a reply somewhat proportional to the quality of your post. Dismissing evidenced arguments with preconcieved ideas will likely not be returned with the amount of thought and consideration given to the initial arguments.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                  It's fantastic. I'm looking forward to more Resident Evil games following this transition. Hopefully we'll have a sequel where this becomes constant because if they're going to bring the action up they might as well go full throttle. And nothing says bad ass than the idea of Jake or Sherry having their own game learning to control their powers and develop them to perform more mind blowing feats.
                  I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic any more. Drink more wine!

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidBlues View Post
                    News bot, say you're sorry for accusing Wrathborne of drinking haterade and generally being a little snippy towards him
                    Wrathborne, say you're sorry for spilling a *little* bit of haterade in News bot's topic and generally being snippy towards him.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6655[/ATTACH]

Also, you better be careful with Tyrant Rose and fic ideas, she's a writing devil.

HAHAHHA

Comment

So there is nothing to suggest anything in the first post is incorrect? That is good to hear.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I actually really appreciate this thread, and I'm grateful you put together that introductory post, News Bot.

Personally, I don't have a problem with Sherry (or even Jake) being superhuman. For Sherry, I always felt, from the very beginning, this is where her story would eventually lead. Her infection in RE2 was a pivotal part of the game's storyline, and I never questioned that Sherry's infection would play a role in her return. The dynamic of Wesker's son and Birkin's daughter being paired up is already interesting enough, to me, since the history between Birkin and Wesker has always been one of my favorite elements of the Resident Evil series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bianca View Post
                          Personally, I don't have a problem with Sherry (or even Jake) being superhuman. For Sherry, I always felt, from the very beginning, this is where her story would eventually lead. Her infection in RE2 was a pivotal part of the game's storyline, and I never questioned that Sherry's infection would play a role in her return. The dynamic of Wesker's son and Birkin's daughter being paired up is already interesting enough, to me, since the history between Birkin and Wesker has always been one of my favorite elements of the Resident Evil series.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	pe9spNHGeqqyinxs1g7v6WIZo1_500.png
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	401244

Comment

What i think is a shame about sherry´s charater is shes alice/superhuman not that we havent seen it before but i just really like sherry as that little innorcent girl.. but now turned into a superhuman...thats kinda a shame.

Comment

It makes as much sense as anything. She was infected with the G-Virus - that's going to have an effect. Personally, I'd have preferred it be a clearly negative effect, such as turning her into Patient Zero for a new outbreak, but this works. Hopefully, the threats will be equal to her new super powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                It makes as much sense as anything. She was infected with the G-Virus - that's going to have an effect. Personally, I'd have preferred it be a clearly negative effect, such as turning her into Patient Zero for a new outbreak, but this works. Hopefully, the threats will be equal to her new super powers.
                                Well Jill was infected to she dident get magic super powers of her own ( only with weskers little red device) but els she dont have super powers.

Comment

Working...
                                X