Why Sherry Being "Superhuman" Is Not New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    You drifted off-topic, I am merely correcting most things you say. The ORC example still stands. Had CAPCOM developed it, it would have probably been a little higher quality. They didn't. So it wasn't. They consider it such a flagship title (why do you capitalize this every time you say it?) because it sold more than the alternative (Revelations). What is the disagreement here, exactly?
    Nah, we both did. It took two for this dance. And we both did it. Now. you didn't correct anything, actually. It's just that you have your own personal point of view 'bout things and believe anyone that doesn't is somehow wrong.

And I capitalized flagship because I suspected that you had no idea why Capcom considers it that way. I was right. It's on their report.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    And sorry, superhuman characters were always intended and featured the games. Being playable or not makes no difference, and they were planned for this purpose since 1998. Just because it took until now to have some playable does not change 14-15 years of intention side-tracked by outside factors. And cry me a river on the death of the "survival element" when you know literally nothing about that particular scenario so far and it still remains a single scenario out of a three or four scenario game.

Back on topic now. You are free to shit up another topic with bitching.
    Fuck, this coming from the same guy that bitched like a tramp about ORC. Ok... be that way.

I see now why Smiley has fun at your expense.
    Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 06:45 PM.
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Everyone has there issues.

But let's keep those issues reasonably on topic, please.

Comment

• Where did I say ORC wasn't a flagship title? I said it wasn't developed by CAPCOM, it was developed by a studio known for sloppy work. This is just a fact. My "bitching" about ORC (which was simply pointing it out to be non-canon, and guess what? it was precisely that) was relegated almost exclusively to the story, and at least I actually kept it in relevant topics. In fact, I actually called it a fun, albeit dull, quickly boring and uninspired game. This topic isn't about ORC.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Everyone has there issues.

But let's keep those issues reasonably on topic, please.
          We all have issues alright.

Nah, I'm done with this crap. I'll just wait for some gameplay info to get me hyped (or not) about 6. No canon or virus file will fix the gameplay if it ends up sucking.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
            You should've said THIS.

That sounded very kissy assy.
            Oh.

Two words and I sound like a kiss ass? I just wasn't in the mood for internet lingo today, such as this, fix'd, inb4 and k. Trust me, I'm not kissing anyone's ass. I'm not on your side because I didn't even read anything you said until you mentioned me. In fact, I don't even know what the fuck we're talking about anymore, I just agreed with his statement because it was in fact, "Well said."

I'm not on News Bots side because he typically pulls an Alex Trebek and thinks everyone else is retarded because he's the only one in the room with a card full of answers (no offense), a.k.a. his BH sources, however he is in fact usually right because he researches his ass off.

INB4 shitstorm I've got some personal problems that are much more important then anyone's theory on fictional characters and those that oppose them, yes I'm aware I'm overreacting and yes it feels fucking great. K THNX BYE.

^ THIS.
            Last edited by REmaster; 05-29-2012, 06:59 PM.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ...seriously, less bickering, more on topic. Jeez, people.

Comment

• Don't bother your self REmaster, on this forum if someone calls you a kiss ass or asks how someones ass tastes it's looked over.

My original post:

Actually he has every right to talk about what he wants, his "position" is unlimited because it's his opinion.

Mr Spencer:

How does his arse taste by the way?

My reply:

Really? are you seriously going with that? I find Spencer's comment very insulting and request action to be taken for it.

Spencer, with being a part of Project Umbrella can you not try and act even a little professional to people? I point out this man has every right to his opinion and you say I'm kissing his ass?

Nothing was done about it, now this is how things run here. I'm sorry to say....
                Last edited by shanemurphy; 05-29-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Mostly because if I punished everyone for every rules violation, we'd have no members. Spencer has wracked up plenty of warnings and points over the years...although there are certainly other members with more.

Comment

• I jumped the gun a little, his comment was not extremely insulting or anywhere near it so sorry.

Comment

• So we're more or less agreed, the superhuman angle isn't new?

Let's get on to worrying about other things, like whether Capcom is going to set up fake Twitter accounts for the characters. I swear, it keeps me up at night.

Comment

• Something I would like for the RE6 Ad campaign is maybe have Chris and Jill keeping in contact with e-mails, and Chris is showing his anger and possible side effects of his head injury in his typing like:

Jill I luv u, lmfaobbqsauce, Piers came ugly fac/e so a te hmmm.

Or not I don't know.
                        Last edited by shanemurphy; 05-30-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• ^Lionsgate did something similar for American Psycho.
                          Last edited by aris13; 05-31-2012, 07:06 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oh yeah, for everybody who's worried the superhuman aspect will ruin the gameplay, would you rather it was like this instead?

Last edited by Tyrant Rose; 06-01-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X