Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dat scumbag leon !

Comment

• Last edited by Darkness; 12-30-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• I find it hilarious how Leon's 1990s style Curtained Hair never evolved after the 1990s ended. Even in Resident Evil 6, he still had dat 1990s hair style, lulz.

Comment

• this thread always derail. anyone ready for a new year?

Comment

• It always is. I don't know why I keep coming back either.

It's still New Year's Eve where I am, but I wish everyone a happy and safe new year.

Comment

• I started the derail and I'll stop it.

Good luck team and I hope you all a great new year.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Hello everyone and Happy New Year !

I am ZeroMythos(oh really ?), and i found interesting thing's in Resident Evil 1.5(MZD Build, maybe the PVB have too).
                if the community knows it, sorry
                Anyway, let's go do it !

I found in hex of PVB, him have several maps not accessible with debug menu, i edited the game with cheat engine and may access him, i made these videos:

Video:
                Part 1

Part 2

Part Final

The game have many maps incomplet's and many inaccessible.

If you want make this, use Cheat Engine, ePSXe and these adress: 009FD002(Map ID i think).

Happy new year and thank you @RMandel for answering my questions.

Sorry my bad english.
                Regards, OmegaZero(aka ZeroMythos)
                Last edited by ZeroMythos; 12-31-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for posting that. I've not seen those actually. Unfortunately, part 2 gives me a playback error. Not sure why.
                  sigpic
                  "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Lol, really ? part two work fine with me

Here:

Parte Final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3AQhHCO5kg

Comment

• good job, those look like a combination of IGAS and Trial Edition backgrounds that the team put on the disc.

Comment

• The second video really has me interested. The sewers are gonna be so fun to play just because we know very little and have seen very little about them.

Comment

• I wonder, would 1.5 have been like BH1 where the characters pretty much do the same thing, or would it have been like BH2 where it has senarios? What do you all think about this?

EDIT: Or a mixture of both of them? A different set path for each of them.
                          Last edited by TableSet; 01-01-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• I think 1.5 would be something like Claire A/Leon B, but Leon and Elza never meet. Leon starts on the roof and works his way down while Elza starts in the lobbey and works her way up. The characters will likely encounter the same puzzles, but I think there'd be some Leon or Elza only puzzles.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• It's not unlikely. If I remember correctly the zapping system was planned during 1.5's lifespan. It would be nice if the IGAS project offered alternate endings/story lines depending on which support characters live/die.
                              sigpic
                              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Pretty sure "zapping" was something that spawned during the transition from 1.5 to 2, as part of addressing the "too similar to RE1" issue that is amongst the more common things quoted on the subject of why the game wasn't good enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X