Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    I have had plenty to complain about, but its mostly just warning you guys not to listen to the crybaby purists. But if I had to complain about one thing, its to not be afraid to take artistic liberty to make the game more retail like. The game would have came out with more than t-gorillas and zombies. and you'll need more than 4 tracks to make it through the game. Just use your best judgement, cause you guys are doing the best job we've ever seen, and thats a fucking fact. Swapping models and crying about stuff over at "teh place" does not make you a pro.
    Ditto - well said.
    "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
      Of course News Bot doesn't like 1.5, it's non-canon.
      This is nonsense, haha. I like the drama albums and they're not canon. Canonicity isn't a metric of enjoyment for me.

I don't like non-canon games because they tend to be garbage in both story and gameplay. It just so happens that 1.5 fits both of those. It's a neat novelty for me to play a "different" classic game, but I still like the other classic games more.

Not "because the developers don't like it." They just happen to agree with me.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        This is nonsense, haha. I like the drama albums and they're not canon. Canonicity isn't a metric of enjoyment for me.

I don't like non-canon games because they tend to be garbage in both story and gameplay. It just so happens that 1.5 fits both of those. It's a neat novelty for me to play a "different" classic game, but I still like the other classic games more.

Not "because the developers don't like it." They just happen to agree with me.
        Out of curiosity, how much of 1.5's plot is unknown to the public? Was a great deal of it completed in the first place?
        sigpic
        "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I think the scenario as a whole is known except for a few background details, which the scenario draft I have clears up. There were no files, enemies were unnamed (generic at best) and so on.

The entire scenario was "completed" but they wanted to rewrite it. Those rewrites led to it being scrapped altogether, although the final game still has elements of the previous plot, only tweaked to be... better.

Comment

• Sorry for not specifying in my earlier post, but was the in game dialogue completed, and if so did you have access to it? I'm especially interested in Annette's methods chosen for her "incident" and how it was chosen to be revealed to the player. Does Annette do it herself, or does the player discover unbeknownst to her? Also, is it stated what caused Birkin's infection?
            Last edited by Graco; 01-02-2014, 06:33 PM.
            sigpic
            "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Dialogue was "complete" but as I said, the game was undergoing rewrites before it was scrapped, so it can't truly be called finished. On top of that the game's very nature means that they could've added anything at any point.

I don't have access to dialogue. Only the main plot points in bullet-point form. Having the dialogue would be worthless (except for IGAS' project).

Birkin's infection is the same as the final version. Injects himself in an attempt to save his life, but the virus is incomplete, so he just becomes a monster instead of a G-Human. Out of anger, Annette leaks the virus into the city through the municipal water supply (this still happens in the final version, but more vectors are added). Could've been told to the player by Annette, could've been told in a file. No way to tell.

Comment

• Wow what a bitter black-hearted person. Instead of attempting to aim at Umbrella (which I'm guessing is still the culprit), she goes and kills thousands of innocent adults and children. If that truely is the case, then I'm sure she dies right at the end due to karma for the story. Also if she didn't die that leaves a nasty amount of regulative work which might as well leave her dead.

Comment

• I don't have access to dialogue. Only the main plot points in bullet-point form. (except for IGAS' project).
                  Just curious, does the scenario draft in your possession also mention the conditions for saving/killing off the side characters?
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
                    Just curious, does the scenario draft in your possession also mention the conditions for saving/killing off the side characters?
                    Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEOMEGA View Post
                      Wow what a bitter black-hearted person. Instead of attempting to aim at Umbrella (which I'm guessing is still the culprit), she goes and kills thousands of innocent adults and children. If that truely is the case, then I'm sure she dies right at the end due to karma for the story. Also if she didn't die that leaves a nasty amount of regulative work which might as well leave her dead.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard145.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	403488

The above Bioflames image shows what looks like Annette next to what looks like William's final mutation in the escape train. He probably kills her like in retail, or they both die together or something. This image is so blurry...

Comment

• I knew about that image but still anything could have happened there. It could have just went back to gameplay of you needing to save her like when you get to save Brad from the zombie in re3 or MUCH more appropriately, the split second of gameplay in code veronica where you have to shoot Alexia.. the final boss of the game with Claire... standing right next to her... to opening up a narrow path for Claire... to escape.. uhhh.. did I actually just figured out what happens in that picture?

Comment

I knew about that image but still anything could have happened there. It could have just went back to gameplay of you needing to save her like when you get to save Brad from the zombie in re3 or MUCH more appropriately, the split second of gameplay in code veronica where you have to shoot Alexia.. the final boss of the game with Claire... standing right next to her... to opening up a narrow path for Claire... to escape.. uhhh.. did I actually just figured out what happens in that picture?
                          Brad doesn't need to be saved in RE3. Anything you do in that room is useless, he'll end up killing the zombie no matter what.

Comment

Wow what a bitter black-hearted person. Instead of attempting to aim at Umbrella (which I'm guessing is still the culprit), she goes and kills thousands of innocent adults and children. If that truely is the case, then I'm sure she dies right at the end due to karma for the story. Also if she didn't die that leaves a nasty amount of regulative work which might as well leave her dead.
                            It most likely was intended to be her way at getting back at umbrella. It would bring their experiments to attention and she could flee presumably being killed in the incident with no one to take notice. A sinister and ruthless choice of action nonetheless, but impossible for the company to cover up.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MichelleRockz
                              Brad doesn't need to be saved in RE3. Anything you do in that room is useless, he'll end up killing the zombie no matter what.
                              Yes I know that. It was the implied purpose and you are missing my point.

Originally posted by Graco View Post
                              It most likely was intended to be her way at getting back at umbrella. It would bring their experiments to attention and she could flee presumably being killed in the incident with no one to take notice. A sinister and ruthless choice of action nonetheless, but impossible for the company to cover up.
                              Yeah I already put that into account. I figure she doesn't just go bat bitch crazy she did it against umbrella but honistly come on now the consiquencis far BY FAR outweigh the cause. I would think she would probably just kill herself after all of this is done. But hey, the script was being rewritten before it was redone entirely right? They realized how like, morally impossible something like that was and they changed it in retail after all.

Comment

• Nothing is morally impossible. And you don't know EXACTLY WHY she did it, or what her thought process was

Comment

Working...
                                X