Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea you can't seem to view forums either on the wayback machine

Comment

• The facebook page of Igas didn't updated since 1800 views, now has 1955. Maybe a lot of people jump to my neck for say this, but seems like the project has a several slowdown. No updates, no news, even something banal like put a photo every 100 views, take a lot of time to them. Seems like the team isn't working actively in the game, no complaints, is just an observation. I only hope if the team decided to don't finish the game, at least, they upload their actual work, even if it's a lot incomplete.
      Last edited by The_Wes; 01-16-2014, 05:54 AM.
      Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• ^ If anything, I like to think it means they are focusing more on the game and making in complete - then wasting time making pictures/trailers to show..

I know its nice to see new stuff, but I'd rather they kept us in the dark until the game is released - why show all the game, otherwise, when we play it, nothing will be a surprise..
        "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• Yeah. Slow news week "usually" means someone's busy doing some hands on work, rather than throwing random pictures at people to "appease" the crowd. (+Didn't they actually do a new pic at 1900 or did they jump 150 likes in no time after the 1800 pic?)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
            The facebook page of Igas didn't updated since 1800 views, now has 1955. Maybe a lot of people jump to my neck for say this, but seems like the project has a several slowdown. No updates, no news, even something banal like put a photo every 100 views, take a lot of time to them. Seems like the team isn't working actively in the game, no complaints, is just an observation. I only hope if the team decided to don't finish the game, at least, they upload their actual work, even if it's a lot incomplete.
            Do people forget these guys are not getting paid to do this and they have real world lives? As excited as they probably are to work on the project I can guarantee you guys there are a lot more important things they worry about in their daily lives than some canned game from the 90s. This game won't be released for a long time so stop waiting so eagerly.

Comment

• @Carnivol: They don't updated since 1800.
              @Drunkdog: Yeah, I think the game won't be released for a long time. I just saying, in case the don't finished the game, I hope they uploaded the last version.
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• OHNOES A SCREENSHOT WASNT UPLOADED SOUND THE ALARMS BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Come on, give me a fucking break

Comment

• Why so much wait for another misc. screenshot? I stopped caring long ago. Just let them do their work and wait for the goddamn thing to be released.
                  Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                    OHNOES A SCREENSHOT WASNT UPLOADED SOUND THE ALARMS BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Come on, give me a fucking break
                    There's one dude who's been pestering them for screenshots on there. People need to chill. They will post one when they post one!

drunkdog, can you really be mad at people being so eager? Remember that they initially announced a 2013 release window, but it obviously was not met. I assume people are a little annoyed it was missed, but they do have lives after all and you can't hold them accountable for that.
                    Last edited by Zombie_X; 01-16-2014, 06:32 PM.
                    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Well, they missed the 2013 release window, but people thought the trial would make up for a lack of release. Now the trial is nowhere to be seen as well.

Comment

• Indeed. I'm sure all is well with them though.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Just when I thought the thread was back on track...

Comment

• The creators of Black Mesa Source never quit after working on it for 6 years and these guys won't either they have just as much if not more of a passion for this game as we do

Comment

• Heres something to think about- were the difficulty between each character still the same as retail? It has to have been discussed by this era and was definitely decided by the final version. At a glance its possible that Leon could have been the harder character since he has to deal with potential self injury with grenades (like remake Chris) while Elza gets the safer grenade launcher. Both characters get the shotgun which would be more convenient for Elza than claire's bowgun, although it seems that Leon still gets the level 2 shotgun exclusively. Elza gets the muscle of John like Jill gets Barry and evasive Sherry while Leon gets the crippled Marvin and unreliable Ada.
                              Last edited by NEOMEGA; 01-17-2014, 12:15 AM. Reason: Sherry too

Comment

• I've been wondering this myself tho I hear both characters were sposed to have an equel level of challenge unlike retail where Claire was harder

Comment

Working...
                                X