Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Josh-san View Post
    So something, anything is only perfect when it's made by Capcom? Custom work can't reach the pedestal of excellence that you've set up for Capcom in your eternal worship of them? You are such an asshat. Why are you even posting in a Resident Evil 1.5 thread? We have all acknowledged a long ago that you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, almost every post you make in RE 1.5 threads is the same re-assertion that you don't like it and I'm sure you'd prefer it not be released. It wouldn't surprise me if you, being the hateful fuck that you are, were reporting everything to Capcom and doing everything in your power to stop the so-called 'Team Sandwich'. Your posts contribute nothing and since you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, stop posting in RE 1.5 threads, simple as that. To each his own, so get the fuck out, you wanker.
    Getting a bit touchy there.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh-san View Post
      So something, anything is only perfect when it's made by Capcom? Custom work can't reach the pedestal of excellence that you've set up for Capcom in your eternal worship of them? You are such an asshat. Why are you even posting in a Resident Evil 1.5 thread? We have all acknowledged a long ago that you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, almost every post you make in RE 1.5 threads is the same re-assertion that you don't like it and I'm sure you'd prefer it not be released. It wouldn't surprise me if you, being the hateful fuck that you are, were reporting everything to Capcom and doing everything in your power to stop the so-called 'Team Sandwich'. Your posts contribute nothing and since you don't like Resident Evil 1.5, stop posting in RE 1.5 threads, simple as that. To each his own, so get the fuck out, you wanker.
      Hey now do reason to be like that. If it bothers you so much then just ignore it man, besides, I see nothing wrong with Carnivols post. I think I understand his point though. While this model is good, it's still a custom model, and not perfect? I think that's what He meant. Anyways I think it looks better than CAPCOM's official model by a long shot, at least going by the screens we've seen.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• No need for the hostility.

Comment

• Holy hell, I see pure win in the leon shot. Such as.. the 3d MASKS. God damn they are good.
          Last edited by Darkness; 12-02-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• This guy is hilarious. I'm kinda sad he won't last long though

edit: I'm still trying to figure out how it's even possible to hold a grudge against Carn : D Each time I see his avatar I feel like 10 years old all over again and want to spend my day watching Miyazaki movies.
            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-02-2012, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• So am I the only one who thinks he's seen some of the interrogation room before? I could swear there's a picture out there, unless I dreamt it. I remember seeing a picture of not the room that Roy is in there, but the other room behind the glass, the "observation room" if you will. I remember looking at it and thinking how much it looks like its retail counter part, because it had the chair, the table and the storage shelf with only some minor variation in how it was decorated and arranged. Maybe it was in a magazine scan, or in one of Inflames' pictures, or maybe I saw it in a dream lol, man I'm confused right now.

Comment

• Infraction has been doled out to Josh-san. As you were gentlemen
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                  I love how the video is 1080p
                  REmake 1.5!

"Looks perfect," but still make claims of it being someone's custom model? Huh.
                  Alzare has already confirmed that Roy model does not exist in the PSM build, so it's either they acquired assets from the 80% build or it's a custom model.

Edit: I'm probably misinterpreting what you're saying in this post lol.
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• He looks exactly like you think he would from concept art and bioflames. Not sure how you can complain about how he looks tbh.

Comment

• All I know is that it looks AMAZING Doe's this mean we will get a 1 picture everyday now ?

Comment

• I think so. An Advert calendar is one with like one piece of candy or something everyday leading up to christmas. Like the one in bad santa. IM SO EXCITED!!!

Comment

• Yes, the implication is that this will be our special advent calender, how cool is that.

Comment

• It's a custom model, if people still have doubts
                            Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              That is more than likely supposed to be the "correct" brightness.
                              I said that based on the video thumbnail. But yeah it does seems to be right.
                              Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                                Alzare has already confirmed that Roy model does not exist in the PSM build, so it's either they acquired assets from the 80% build or it's a custom model.
                                I just think it's tricky to say for certain what these guys have and don't have at this point
                                (And by that, I'm not just referring to their seemingly sweet talent pool)

Comment

Working...
                                X