Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The vagueness is necessary but I still think more is coming because its advent #1

Comment

• Still way too anxious..

Edit, I think we will get a new advent every other day. Advent one went up on the second, so advent two would go up tomorrow morning I think. This way the 24th will be the 12th Advent (12 days of XMas). Who know though.

Currently 3:27AM in Spain. We'll find out sometime tomorrow if there is another advent.
      Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-03-2012, 08:27 PM.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• wtf @ 4:30-4:46 paul haddad leon sounds in 1.5? I'm confused. Also one I heard at that point is definitely haddad but i've NEVER heard it in retail. EVER.
        WTF. Just watched the video for a third time and its in the footage again at 8:40. That Haddad scream is NOTT in retail. I think Haddad DID voice 1.5 leon.
        Last edited by Darkness; 12-03-2012, 11:05 PM.

Comment

• Those were just dubbed in by the person who edited the video.
          Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-03-2012, 11:07 PM.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Those were just dubbed in by the person who edited the video.
            Maybe...still never heard that one haddad leon scream. lol

Comment

• Okay, so 1.5 is the second coming of christ. I agree

Comment

• Maybe 1.5 is coming then on Xmas. Oh, and James, I couldn't sleep

I played with beta2, trial edition, and retail versions of BIO2 but could not find said voice. I don't know where that dub came from.
                Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-04-2012, 12:35 AM.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Could've been added post production, and is maybe not Haddad at all.

Comment

• The .STR extension was probably just a joke, a play on the video being .FLV and a nod to the video format of the PSX. Nothing more.
                    If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChuckthePlant View Post
                      The .STR extension was probably just a joke, a play on the video being .FLV and a nod to the video format of the PSX. Nothing more.
                      Pretty much spot on, this build wouldn't have any videos nor voice overs.
                      Zombies...zombies everywhere...

Comment

• Why would he make a joke about the FLV file format? It's not exactly relevant to any of us and he hasn't done it in either of his other videos. The mere fact that he's even mentioning the STR file format says to me that it's at least on their minds. Making a nod to an old file format that's likely not even present on the PSM build just doesn't make sense to me unless their was some reason that they were actually thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Why would he make a joke about the FLV file format? It's not exactly relevant to any of us and he hasn't done it in either of his other videos. The mere fact that he's even mentioning the STR file format says to me that it's at least on their minds. Making a nod to an old file format that's likely not even present on the PSM build just doesn't make sense to me unless their was some reason that they were actually thinking about it.
                          I think it's obvious that he is not joking. I believe they are adding FMV's. Why else use STR? I'm sure its a hint. Nowlets see if they add an update with the XA extension.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• We saw the first update on Sunday 2nd December 2012 which is the first Advent of Christmas. Thanks to some digging by Carnivol we can expect to see another update on the second advent of Christmas, which will be on Sunday 9th December 2012!

Comment

• I believe there are 3 advents left. so 3 more videos. does the 40% build give them anything to work with when it comes to the sewers? Between the alligators and the pressure puzzle im scared its impossible without a basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
                                I believe there are 3 advents left. so 3 more videos. does the 40% build give them anything to work with when it comes to the sewers? Between the alligators and the pressure puzzle im scared its impossible without a basis.
                                It's believed some small sections of the sewers exist on the PSM build. If somehow they're in contact with someone with the 80% build, or someone such as Inflames has pictures/footage of the sewers, they could quite possibly create something accurate to the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X