Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    You mean this picture?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7712[/ATTACH]
    Yeah, that's the picture I meant. I think it has been mentioned by Inflames that this is either Golgotha or Salem. I recall seeing amother picture of this creature at the 1.5 version of the emergency platform.
    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Golgotha and Salem only existed in concept form, iirc. They were never implemented in the game, although the transformations they undertook were apparently incorporated into 1.5 Birkin's transformations.

Also, did anyone else notice that there are (what appears to be) train cars stored in the 1.5 lab power room? If B3 of the lab and the train platform are connected, then I guess this would explain how Birkin managed to get to the latter for the final boss fight.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX151.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	402108
      Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-20-2012, 09:27 PM.
      Seibu teh geimu?
      ---

Comment

• interesting, i'll assume thats a trial background
        The team might be able to logically place everything that happens in the labs up until the end together since most the rooms are accounted for

Comment

• That's probably what they are doing, but if there are no items, no ennemies, no cut-scenes... How do you make a real game out of that?

I'm still afraid that some huge parts of the game will feel very empty. They will probably put some monsters in those rooms, as well as special items such as keys and herbs, but when it comes to cut-scenes... The only thing they can do is try to mimic the events happening in RE2, but it has its limits.

Ultimately we will probably still be looking for the 80% build if the missing amount of content in the current build is too massive.
          Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-21-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

• I don't care what build I get I just want to try out Elza walker with the shotgun and walk around the Modern R.P.D

Comment

• why do cry out and afraid of empty feeling? all i care about da betaz is that they are betaz, doesnt matter how broken it is. or even if 99% of it crasshes on different condition I wouldnt be still crying. All i care is to be walking around in main lobby and be amazed the whole atmosphere. I would just stand there and stair my eyes into my old color Phillips TV set with gazing mouth open dropping jaws... and being chaces by bluish strong body zombies few of them quite fatsy, that is 1.5... that is what i want. If you like full games go play Retail. All finished and stuff. Nothing is missing. hehe.

// DA BETA LOVER
              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                why do cry out and afraid of empty feeling?
                Because me want play game as was intended to be. Me no likes early unfinished version as first experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  Because me want play game as was intended to be. Me no likes early unfinished version as first experience.
                  Mocking me english not native langguage, ah? anyways, for people like you we dont have 1.5 yet! They canceled because didnt like first experience!
                  And the intended version was the retail. Intentional release, huh?

I stick on to beta no matter how bad it looks and feels. I fix it with gameshark and i am done with it!
                  ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Why can't people just enjoy it for what it is?

Ultimately I think there will be people that are unsatisfied with 'The Teams' effort and also unimpressed with the virtually unplayable 40% build, so there will be a clamour for the 80% build, which is pretty sad IMO.

The best advice is to 'just wait and see', it is only a game after all, it's not life or death.
                    Last edited by LongTimeLurker; 12-21-2012, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongTimeLurker View Post
                      Why can't people just enjoy it for what it is?

Ultimately I think there will be people that are unsatisfied with 'The Teams' effort and also unimpressed with the virtually unplayable 40% build, so there will be a clamour for the 80% build, which is pretty sad IMO.

The best advice is to 'just wait and see', it is only a game after all, it's not life or death.
                      some people are so ungrateful , it's never good enough , would you rather have nothing ? sure the 80% build would be great to play but let's just be very very happy with what the team is doing for us , because they don't have to do any of this for us .

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvin View Post
                        I stick on to beta no matter how bad it looks and feels.
                        I'm all for betas and stuffs like that. But knowing there's a nearly completed version somewhere, it kinda spoils the whole experience to play something very unfinished the first time. I'm not a big fan of room jumping...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                          1.5 isn't a full game. Neither the 80% version. You should be grateful for the team's efforts. Wouldn't the team be here, you wouldn't even get the chance to play 1.5. So stop making demands. Playing this is not a right but a privilege!
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            1.5 isn't a full game. Neither the 80% version. You should be grateful for the team's efforts. Wouldn't the team be here, you wouldn't even get the chance to play 1.5. So stop making demands. Playing this is not a right but a privilege!
                            Exactly !

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• That's exactly right.

Also, assuming that the 40% build is made available, who's to say that the 80% build will not surface in the not too distant future?

Those with copies of the 40% build will see the value of their 'possession' hit zero$ for starters. Also the demand for the 80% is likely to fall since everyone would have the 40% build + 'The Teams' work as well. This may prompt someone to leak the 80%.

OR the very act of leaking the 40% build could provide some assurances (in terms of their actual safety lol) to those with the 80% and thus creating some sort of snow ball effect.

Again this is all conjecture but the best attitude to take is to just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                                I never made any demand, you should think twice before posting some random crap like this. It's tiring communicating with people like you who obviously have issues understanding basic things.

How the fuck do you want them to be able to create cut-scenes or dialogues that are not publicly available? I am lamenting about the lack of resource material they have at their disposition coming from the 40% build, and the fact that they don't have access to the final build to complete their mod. At the end, they will have to guess, and as I said earlier, use material coming from BH2.
                                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 12-21-2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X