Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's 20:31 pm here in Spain, MrBZork youtube's profile says he is from Spain, so i guess he is on schedule...
    Last edited by Hepatus; 12-23-2012, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• "There are currently 110 users online. 21 members and 89 guests"

There's a lot of people online now waiting for this update, wouldn't want to disappoint them, would you B.Zork?
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• He was online 2 hours ago and asked us what day it is.
        Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

• Originally posted by DangerousDave87 View Post
          He was online 2 hours ago and asked us what day it is.
          Yes he was. The only thing I can think is that he uploaded the video but either set it as Private or Unlisted by mistake.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Be patient guys, he's probably just busy or something. It is close to Christmas after all, we all have lives to attend to.

Comment

• I fully understand that Geluda. Given that there is no set time for these updates, we can even get it before midnight.

Dark Biohazard, I remade your avatar in high quality. I hope you like it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	avatarbh2prototypebq7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	402116
              Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-23-2012, 02:03 PM.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Hepatus View Post
                It's 20:31 pm here in Spain, MrBZork youtube's profile says he is from Spain, so i guess he is on schedule...
                Well we can wait... 20:31, how i hate the Hour Changes from Meridian to Meridian... (Meridiano a Meridiano, lineas imaginarias que dividen a la tierra) if you understand me Hepatus
                Last edited by STARSRedfield; 12-23-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by STARSRedfield View Post
                  Well we can wait... 20:31, how i hate the Hour Changes from Meridian to Meridian... (Meridian a Meridiano) if you understand me Hepatus
                  Got it ;)

Comment

• Excellent... well in a few hours we are goiing to know about MrBzork... now a distinguished member of our comunity... xD

Comment

• There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 20 guests)

OH GOD THIS ROOM IS TOO CROWDED WAIT STOP PUSHING ME OUT OF THE QUEUE I GOT HERE FIRST
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• All this hysteria. Why line yourselves up for disappoint this time? What's exactly planned to be revealed? (I've not followed any of this).
                        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 12-23-2012, 02:32 PM.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                          All this hysteria. Why line yourselves up for disappoint this time? What's exactly planned to be revealed? (I've not followed any of this).
                          Quit being lazy and read all 267 pages.
                          Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                            Quit being lazy and read all 267 pages.
                            The front page has been pretty well updated too I think

Comment

• If Elza is a biker, and when you play with elza, the RPD room when you start there is a bike on the floor, probably was elza's bike ?, i mean maybe the rpd was locked so she "forced" the entrance crushing her motorcycle to the entrance glasses?. then she run to push the emergency gate, and then you take control with her. am i wrong? or too much imagination? XD
                              Last edited by Clawditoh; 12-23-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clawditoh View Post
                                If Elza is a biker, and when you play with elza, the RPD room when you start there is a bike on the floor, probably was elza's bike ?, i mean maybe the rpd was locked so she "forced" the entrance crushing her motorcycle to the entrance glasses?. then she run to push the emergency gate, and then you take control with her. am i wrong? or too much imagination? XD
                                It's believed that Elza crashes through the front doors of the RPD on her bike smashing the glass and then somehow, either automatically or by Elza her self, the shutters come down and lock her inside. We know from observation over the years that Elza is ahead of Leon in her adventures through the game, so by the time Leon makes his way downstairs into the lobby and the Zombies break through the shutters, Elza is already gone from that area. So chronologically it seems:

- Elza crashes through the main entrance
                                - Shutter come down
                                - Leon reaches main lobby
                                - Zombies break through shutters

The question I have is does Elza return to the lobby at a later date and find the shutters broken? It would be interesting to see if she has a response to that.
                                Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X