Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
    Now do you guys think we will get something Christmas Eve, or will it be Christmas Day?
    In my country, children usually open their presents on Christmas Day. However, it is also customary to open one present on Christmas Eve.

---

My conservative prediction:

Christmas Day will bring us a generous tour of the remaining sections of the RPD. This will give the community plenty to munch on while the Team tackles the impossible task of completing the Sewer. The Factory and Lab areas have already been long known to us, so as to not spoil the story by revealing their accompanying plot elements, I doubt that the Team will show much of these areas prior to release.

My more hopeful prediction:

Capcom has enlisted them to finish the game and has provided them with all of the resources that ever existed, and we get the whole nine yards on Christmas Day, incomplete FMVs and all.

Comment

• It's strange that Leon comes from a location off screen. Is it scripted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post

My more hopeful prediction:

Capcom has enlisted them to finish the game and has provided them with all of the resources that ever existed, and we get the whole nine yards on Christmas Day, incomplete FMVs and all.
        Last edited by Darkness; 12-23-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
          It's strange that Leon comes from a location off screen. Is it scripted?
          My bet would be they just locked the camera ( or something along those lines) for the video. I know this option is available in the biohazard debug build that was leaked last year or w/e.

Comment

• Yeah. That'd be my guess too @freezing the angle.

Comment

• I'm surprised that certain people haven't rekindled the shadow argument after seeing this new footage...

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                I'm surprised that certain people haven't rekindled the shadow argument after seeing this new footage...

The most pointless, butthurt, retarded argument I've seen so far. DO NOT WANT

Comment

• Give them some time
                  It'll come, for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                    Give them some time
                    It'll come, for sure.
                    Lol

Edit:

Reading some of the posts.... I kind've sympathize with "The Team". If they haven't made their moves and decided to show us some content of 1.5/the hack, perhaps we wouldn't be so riled up like kids; becoming impatient for something that is on it's way anyhow..
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• I haven't been this excited about Christmas since I was a kid ... but that was long, long ago. Nice to experience the feeling again, even with all the gray that's now in my hair.
                      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• leg holster for the knife looks much better than on the shoulder, can really tell in this clip.

whats this about shadows?

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                          whats this about shadows?
                          Just pointless drama about whether they are using RE 1.5 shadows or RE 2 final shadows. And something incoherent about a dog's shadow being as oval as an egg.

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                            uhm, yeah, the door isn't red though...
                            The elevator door was never meant to be red; the door is just an untextured surface in the Inflames image.

Compare:

Click image for larger version

Name:	biohazard009.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	402120Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX087.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	402121

Notice the bold primary and secondary colors applied to the untextured surfaces by the developers.

The elevator door is missing its central crease, the meeting point between the two halves. This crease is also concealed by the recess from the outside:

Name:	bh2.rpd.1stfloor.3shutter01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	402119

I'd imagine that the color of the door is the same on both sides. Notice that the door is also untextured in the Team's recreation.

---

For further comparison, here is an untextured elevator car interior from the Lab featuring a similar camera angle. In fact, the two elevator cars seem to be struck from the same model, and the camera angles appear to constitute an inverted pair. Like the RPD elevator, the Lab elevator serves three floors (Sub Floors 01, 02, and 03). Because texture work had already begun on this elevator car, there is no colored surface in place of the door; the door's contours are already wrought onto its surface.

Name:	ROOM4XX013.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	402122
                            Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-23-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• dudes i get a feeling like most of us are demanding stuff infront of locked wallmart. people there 6 o clock in morning.

WE NEED FOOD!

err, but, yes.

WANT MORE OF 1.5
                              ok seriousely: NICE WORK TEAM!
                              ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• I m wondering how they got the elevator working. I know it was never even on the disc, and the code yet not made, but how did they get it to work? They must have looked into the BIO1 code to figure it out. Hell they might even have new door animations. The thought of new door animations makes me giddy.

I can see it now, 10 minute trailer, last 10 seconds being a glimpse of in game FMV (but I am merely guessing). Oh I can wish for FMV's, but if the team doesn't do it, then others will. Same goes for voices.
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X