Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel your pain Darkness, I fell it well. Nothing can be done though... so..
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• You're all being overly dramatic... The advent video isn't owed... If it doesn't arrive, Mr B Zork is obviously busy. He already said a huge announcement is to be made on Christmas. Waiting shouldn't be such an issue...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
        You're all being overly dramatic... The advent video isn't owed... If it doesn't arrive, Mr B Zork is obviously busy. He already said a huge announcement is to be made on Christmas. Waiting shouldn't be such an issue...
        easy 'ere white knight, not a single person said we were owed, but The Esteemed MrBZork said there was another advent before christmas so everyone is confused

Comment

• lol yes dramatic is a bit of an understatement. Mr B Zork could perhaps be more clear but I think it's obvious that when he asked 'what day is it' the implication is that nothing is going to be posted today. Perhaps tomorrow (the last day of Advent) and then on Christmas.

As far as I'm aware something was definitely 'promised' on Christmas day so two days his hardly a long time to wait. People need to chill out.
          Last edited by LongTimeLurker; 12-23-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• They are trolling us, there's no new footage!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
              The question I have is does Elza return to the lobby at a later date and find the shutters broken? It would be interesting to see if she has a response to that.
              That is a good question. The Famitsu Build (Era 3 Build) depicts Elza fighting zombies in the lobby precinct, which seems to suggest your idea. However, it's difficult to determine if this event was transferred to later builds or not. It could also be a showcase of the engine for magazine issues, considering that zombies also exist on the 3F Chief's Office in the same build, and they were later replaced by Chief Irons and a storage box.

However, I do believe that this was intended. If we assume that Elza can, at some point, access Leon's entry point into the sewers then the developers must consider that for Leon to have reached that key point, he has passed through the lobby precinct and activated the zombie invasion.
              Last edited by Kegluneq; 12-23-2012, 06:05 PM. Reason: Some reflection

BioHazard YouTube Channel
              BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• Originally posted by warren View Post
                i still wonder why bioflames source never bothered to make photos of the media, radio and medical room... almost all the important rooms from the RPD are photographed. Maybe it was possible to advance to the sewers without visiting them ?
                Those three rooms were probably untextured and/or unplayable in the Inflames build.

Unseen RPD rooms (80%):
                - 1F East Corridor
                - 3F Corridor
                - West Stairwell
                - Radio Room
                - Media Room
                - Medical Room
                * The 1F North Interrogation Room is likely playable but untextured, à la its twin.

---

BOOM: http://christianity.about.com/od/chr...dvent-2012.htm

Advent Dates for 2012

• December 2 - First Sunday of Advent
                • December 9 - Second Sunday of Advent
                • December 16 - Third Sunday of Advent
                • December 23 - Fourth Sunday of Advent

In Western Christianity, Advent begins on the fourth Sunday prior to Christmas Day, or the Sunday which falls closest to November 30, and lasts through Christmas Eve, or December 24. When Christmas Eve falls on a Sunday, it is the last, or fourth Sunday of Advent.
                Last edited by Enigmatism415; 12-23-2012, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Too late Lol
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-23-2012, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• well one minute to midnight here in italy, he was on time after all

Comment

• There's a hidden image at the end.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Elevator *.* For my taste it looks too real...
                              Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	402117
                                Last edited by redman; 12-23-2012, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X