Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
    same here! i'v looked over the bioflames images so many times and i still find new ones from time to time.

Good work.

Did anyone notice mr.bzorks youtube display picture?

Yup, he updated that last week on the 3rd advent. They are in the warehouse.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (1).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	402111 Click image for larger version

Name:	youtbe avatar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	402112

My guess is you fight and defeat Birkin, then go back to get Sherry and John, and then take the lift down to the Labs. Granted this pic is of the Warehouse, I think they have already completed the sewers. This is the last area in the warehouse as the lift Birkin arrives in came from the labs. So all they should have left is the labs, which we have nearly all the backgrounds and masks for already.

If not Xmas, then very soon. MrBZork already said it won't come out then, but I have faith something will be released. As to what I don't know.
    Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-22-2012, 10:48 PM.
    My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
      If not Xmas, then very soon. MrBZork already said it won't come out then, but I have faith something will be released. As to what I don't know.
      Or perhaps the "TBA 2013" tag was simply put there over and over to throw people off from thinking there will actually be a Christmas release, so that the "very big surprise" will have more impact? All pointless speculation, but we will know in a few days.
      Last edited by Eteponge; 12-23-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Man just checked my e-mail and found something interesting. I got an update on my phone saying I got a new e-mail. The subject tag read Resident Evil 2. I won't disclose who sent it but this has to be legit, no?

Name:	re15menu.jpg
Size:	586.0 KB
ID:	402113 Click image for larger version

Name:	re15screen1.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	402114

Scratch that guys, these just seem to be resized versions of already released pictures.
        Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-23-2012, 12:14 AM.
        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegluneq View Post
          the maps that were discovered a few years ago on the Trial Disc
          Would you be kind enough to post these maps or PM them to me? Thank you!

Comment

• My apologies for the confusion.

What I meant to say was the maps that were crafted out of the pre-rendered background trials that existed on the Trial Disc.

And thank you all for the kind words. I'm glad you like it.
            Last edited by Kegluneq; 12-23-2012, 04:12 AM.

BioHazard YouTube Channel
            BioHazard 2 Prototype Database Project

Comment

• One last advent to go.
              sigpic
              "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• What is the song playing in advent 3 video? I don't remember all of the specific track names. And I know I've heard it somewhere.
                Last edited by fishboil; 12-23-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishboil View Post
                  What is the song playing in advent 3 video? I don't remember all of the specific track names. And I know I've heard it somewhere.

Also, the Chief's Office must win the award for most redesigned room, surely? Maybe the early version gave too much of a RE1 vibe.

Name:	chief office.png
Size:	396.3 KB
ID:	402115
                  Last edited by MattJon; 12-23-2012, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattJon View Post

Also, the Chief's Office must win the award for most redesigned room, surely? Maybe the early version gave too much of a RE1 vibe.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7722[/ATTACH]

yeah lol I love the chiefs office in 1.5 with the view of the city

Comment

• I won't be surprised at all if 1.5 ends up playing/feeling just like Dino Crisis (for all we know, Dino Crisis may just basically be a 'reskinned' and re-tooled version of 1.5). The game does share several similarities with 1.5 as-is.
                      sigpic

Comment

• That's funny, it was one of the first room created, and it's also one of the best looking. 1.5 is known for is kinda bland backgrounds and lack of detail, but this room always looked good and filled with various details.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
                          I won't be surprised at all if 1.5 ends up playing/feeling just like Dino Crisis (for all we know, Dino Crisis may just basically be a 'reskinned' and re-tooled version of 1.5). The game does share several similarities with 1.5 as-is.
                          For example the Second Weapon Feature.

EDIT: I'm so excited and can't wait too see news from this project.
                          Last edited by Alfred; 12-23-2012, 07:52 AM.
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                            For example the Second Weapon Feature.

EDIT: I'm so excited and can't wait too see news from this project.
                            hyhyhy not just you, reload youtube like crazy

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Originally posted by DZIAD View Post
                              hyhyhy not just you, reload youtube like crazy
                              lol me too I have a tab open and refresh it every hour.

Comment

• Wasn't the 1.5's chief room re-used in Dino Crisis? It's been a while since i've played DC but I remember there's a locked door on the left with big windows in the 'front' where the T-Rex smashes through at some point.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X