Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
    Wasn't the 1.5's chief room re-used in Dino Crisis? It's been a while since i've played DC but I remember there's a locked door on the left with big windows in the 'front' where the T-Rex smashes through at some point.
    It's close, but not exactly the same.

Comment

• I believe he uploads the videos around 6pm GMT.

Comment

• Today's wait is gonna be a long one.... Good thing i have a lot of kush.... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by drunkdog View Post
          Today's wait is gonna be a long one.... Good thing i have a lot of kush.... lol
          Yeah! thats how i'm getting through the day. thats what Im going to right before I play for the first time. Its gonna be awesome.

Comment

Wasn't the 1.5's chief room re-used in Dino Crisis? It's been a while since i've played DC but I remember there's a locked door on the left with big windows in the 'front' where the T-Rex smashes through at some point.
            Hey guys! Now that a childhood favourite of mine, Dino Crisis, is available on the PSN store (meaning you can download it and play it on your PS3 or PSP), I'...

check out 3:33 in the video. It doesn't really look that much like it, but I guess the concept is the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomino View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az2cEnvSoao

check out 3:33 in the video. It doesn't really look that much like it, but I guess the concept is the same.
              Thanks. Cool to see that part again. It seems they put Roy's 1.5 scene into the Chief's room, too haha. I'd almost bet that Regina is a reskinned Elza also. They both have that big thigh-booty thing goin' on. I just remembered that one of Regina's extra costumes looks like a red 'hi-tech' version of Elza's motorcycle suit. I'm trying to find a picture but no luck yet.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Cool to see that part again. It seems they put Roy's 1.5 scene into the Chief's room, too haha. I'd almost bet that Regina is a reskinned Elza also. They both have that big thigh-booty thing goin' on. I just remembered that one of Regina's extra costumes looks like a red 'hi-tech' version of Elza's motorcycle suit. I'm trying to find a picture but no luck yet.
                You may mean this: http://www.wurb.com/stack/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dinocrisis-outfits.png/
                Last edited by Alfred; 12-23-2012, 10:46 AM.
                Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

• Yes that's the one, thanks Alfred! I know i'm getting a bit off-topic now, but too bad DC never got the REmake treatment. I could imagine those Dinos could be rather terrifying with those graphics and atmosphere effects.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
                      That link doesnt work D:

EDIT: ok it does I guess lol
                      Last edited by jomino; 12-23-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by justinlrich1993 View Post
                        Another thing I'm curious about is the zombies that are missing chunks of their flesh.

in that video, within a few seconds a zombie crawls up from the bottom of the screen and it is clearly missing the flesh off it's right arm. I cannot recall whether that was in the first game or any of the sequels, but I'd be interested to learn more about it.

Today i've found a video, where you can clearly see that point, starting at 00:31 and then at 03:29 there is a zombie that is showing its leg out of flesh!

Check it out: http://youtu.be/sy4HB52kic8

Edit: i've never seen that video before, it's nice to see some sewers takes, in such a decent video quality.
                        Last edited by Hepatus; 12-23-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• 30 minutes to the new advent guys. Can't wait.
                          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• hmm ... which day it is?

Comment

• maybe is someone know?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                                hmm ... which day it is?

I'd like a classic RESIDENT EVIL (PSX), only, and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X