Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
    May I ask you where did you hear about the game and the forums? Just curious, recently there was a lot of new users registering to this board.

By the way guys, I've been talking with MrBZork for a while... I can't (and won't) tell what we were talking, but I can say with 100% of precision that there's not going to be a "christmas release" (well, at least not a full release, not sure about a demo, but it is too unlikely), there's still work to be done. Be patient as the Advent 4 says
    Youtube for the game and i kept seeing THIA appearing in the comments. This has been an epic read.

Comment

• not forget to remember family and friends everyone these day! you will have many chance to experience game, but only one to experience this holidays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
        May I ask you where did you hear about the game and the forums? Just curious, recently there was a lot of new users registering to this board.
        First saw it as a thread on NeoGaf. Since then I've been updating the thread with the advents.

not forget to remember family and friends everyone these day! you will have many chance to experience game, but only one to experience this holidays.
        Nah would be a hard descision here! "Fuck off Mom, I'm playing old-ass video games!"

...Um, maybe it would be best it didn't release around the holidays : p
        Last edited by The Ekamp; 12-24-2012, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys, new member here:
          Wish to congratulate and thank to "THE TEAM" for this awesome work. I've released an entire original Mugen game (it's still private until I can fix some buggy things), some Doom levels, some Beats of Rage cancelled games, one RPG unfinished game and one Super Mario World hack so I can understand very well the hard work they're making. I'm so surprised they developed a RE editor tool for this.... it smells like one of the most impressive releases ever, even it's only a "fan" work over an unfinished official product.
          And for the "Team" members: ignore destructive of stupid feedback, some people always appear just to say what they wish ignoring the hard work these projects take.
          Finally the "Christmas Day" is coming and I can't wait what you will release...(video,demo,etc.) ;)
          I'm following the thread since halloween and decided to register today for comment what will happen this day
          Y si ustedes son latinos o españoles en el Team, un gran abrazo, hermanos !

PS: one question.... in another web I found this picture...it's legit ???? Never saw that before:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	292we89.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	402125
          Last edited by Mae77; 12-24-2012, 09:21 AM.
          The longest 15 years of our gamer life :D

Comment

• It's gonna be the 25th here in less than an hour. Merry Christmas, guys! I hope the video gets released at 12 AM Spain time, so I'll have a surprise to wake up to tomorrow morning. :-)
            Seibu teh geimu?
            ---

Comment

• thats just a retail mod

Comment

• Originally posted by Mae77 View Post
                Hi guys, new member here:
                Wish to congratulate and thank to "THE TEAM" for this awesome work. I've released an entire original Mugen game (it's still private until I can fix some buggy things), some Doom levels, some Beats of Rage cancelled games, one RPG unfinished game and one Super Mario World hack so I can understand very well the hard work they're making. I'm so surprised they developed a RE editor tool for this.... it smells like one of the most impressive releases ever, even it's only a "fan" work over an unfinished official product.
                And for the "Team" members: ignore destructive of stupid feedback, some people always appear just to say what they wish ignoring the hard work these projects take.
                Finally the "Christmas Day" is coming and I can't wait what you will release...(video,demo,etc.) ;)
                I'm following the thread since halloween and decided to register today for comment what will happen this day
                Y si ustedes son latinos o españoles en el Team, un gran abrazo, hermanos !

PS: one question.... in another web I found this picture...it's legit ???? Never saw that before:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]7738[/ATTACH]
                RE2 Mod.
                Darkness : Tactical reload wasn't even in deadly silence LMAO
                ^ Lol ...

Comment

• Good lord, finally i made it.
                  I can't wait for more news, i read every single page of this thread, damn, i still can't believe it.
                  Anyway merry X-mas guys.

Comment

• @Mae77 sorry is a Mod of RE2

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                        Merry Christmas everyone!
                        merry christmas, peoplez. for how long are we following this project?

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                          Merry Christmas everyone!
                          Well, speaking strictly, today It's just Christmas Eve. Tomorrow It's christmas...
                          Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• @Alfred dir frohe Weihnachten

Merry Xmas Guys

Comment

• Hopefully the team decides to release the original 40% build in christmas, or else a long video.

Comment

• because you could well see the improvements

Comment

Working...
                                X