Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just a still shot, so it's hard to say if the ability to select floors has already been programmed in by the team. I wouldn't doubt that they'd be able to do it though, along with restoring the different door loading screens. 1.5 shares pretty much every door type with retail, aside from a few (Level 4 lab door, lab auto door, RPD door with lever handle), so they can just lift the files from retail to implement in 1.5.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• I don't think this picture has ever been more appropriate than it is now:

Comment

• These days are soon coming to a close ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE15LAND.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	402123

... the day will arrive when there are no more taunting videos set to hot chocolate songs, no more private RE 1.5 amusement parks for a select few beta collectors, but rather the game in the hands of RE fans everywhere. And it will all be thanks to The Sandwich Team! Even if their completed hack, or a demo, or the base build they are working from aren't released on Christmas Day, it will still be well worth the wait.
        Last edited by Eteponge; 12-24-2012, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• They killed Kenny Kenneth, DAMN IT!
          ja i am made of dur butter and you are worth 2k monies

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
            And something incoherent about a dog's shadow being as oval as an egg.
            Momma doggies lay eggs, didn't you know? It's a beautiful sight, seeing a baby pup break free of its shell.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus Flux View Post
              Momma doggies lay eggs, didn't you know? It's a beautiful sight, seeing a baby pup break free of its shell.
              zombie doggies laying shadow eggs? maybe Leon raises one and teaches it to say ADA, WAIT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                zombie doggies laying shadow eggs? maybe Leon raises one and teaches it to say ADA, WAIT!
                But you're skipping steps, you gotta potty train it first!
                sigpic

Comment

• Don't forget the Lab elevator, as Enig pointed out earlier. They could borrow/build on that from RE2 retail. There's also the hospital elevator from RE3, which somebody's already pointed out is a lot like the RPD elevator from RE15. And if memory serves - it's been years since I played it - there's an elevator in the Lab in the original RE1. All kinds of places from which to get what you need for a working RPD elevator.
                  Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                  Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• This is near enough he most exciting thing i've come across in ages I'm new to this forum and it's great seeing a buzz about a 15 year old unreleased game. I remember seeing images of the police station in a playstation mag and wanting the game so bad. Always confused about the pictures i saw in the mag compared to the finished product. Now i know this is in progress i'm proper happy!
                    Last edited by The_Industry; 12-24-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Industry View Post
                      This is near enough he most exciting thing i've come across in ages I'm new to this forum and it's great seeing a buzz about a 15 year old unreleased game. I remember seeing images of the police station in a playstation mag and wanting the game so bad. Always confused about the pictures i saw in the mag compared to the finished product. Now i know this is in progress i'm proper happy!
                      May I ask you where did you hear about the game and the forums? Just curious, recently there was a lot of new users registering to this board.

By the way guys, I've been talking with MrBZork for a while... I can't (and won't) tell what we were talking, but I can say with 100% of precision that there's not going to be a "christmas release" (well, at least not a full release, not sure about a demo, but it is too unlikely), there's still work to be done. Be patient as the Advent 4 says
                      Last edited by Aleff; 12-24-2012, 05:18 AM.
                      Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• What website are you guys all following? Can someone link me please?
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• As for me I've been lurking on and off since June when a friend of mine linked me the initial screenshots that were released from The Team, I joined recently as things started to heat up again. Though I have been poking my head in here and at Bioflames in lurk mode a few times over the years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleff View Post
                            By the way guys, I've been talking with MrBZork for a while... I can't (and won't) tell what we were talking, but I can say with 100% of precision that there's not going to be a "christmas release" (well, at least not a full release, not sure about a demo, but it is too unlikely), there's still work to be done. Be patient as the Advent 4 says
                            MrBZork did mention a "very big surprise" coming Christmas Day. If it's not a full release or a demo, perhaps it's unleashing the unpolished 40% source build? Heh, I even wonder if someone managed to get them in contact with the 80% build, and that's the "very big surprise" to announce. We'll all know whatever it is on Christmas. Even another 5 minute video of new areas and an estimated release date would be great.

Comment

• the people have hope of 1.5

Im a Old Member of this Site a Have my PW an Nickname forget

Comment

• Two days left.

Comment

Working...
                                X