Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    There are plenty of 'GIMMEGIMMEGIMME' fans in the 1.5 fanbase. Most of these jump on the opportunity they get to beg and moan for a release regardless of who has the beta - sure they're all over the internet, only some actually threaten to kill the people who own 1.5. This has happened all over the internet, but I've seen it prevalent here as well - especially when the Colvin drama came along and everyone jumped on the 'RELEASE IT NOW PLEASE' bandwagon with utmost disrespect to the team. I'm not surprised they are distancing themselves, just look at the daily arguments in this thread.
    Yeah but again, this kind of behaviour is in no way specific to the Biohazard community. Every fandom is composed of fans and, well, real fanatics.

Comment

• I'm sure kamiyas REAL proud 1.5 is finally sorta seeing the light of day

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I'm sure kamiyas REAL proud 1.5 is finally sorta seeing the light of day
        Hell I would be...although, I wouldn't have scrapped it in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
          He's said multiple times he's embarrassed of this game and thats the reason he doesn't want it ever releasing. But I guess at the end of the day what can he really do about it? Pretty sure he isn't affiliated with Capcom anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
            He's said multiple times he's embarrassed of this game and thats the reason he doesn't want it ever releasing. But I guess at the end of the day what can he really do about it? Pretty sure he isn't affiliated with Capcom anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
              A lot of people say Team IGAS got their 40% build from the Curator. Maybe, just maybe, that's possible. Though many claim he never owned the disc, just borrowed it for media data. However, MrBZork did defend Curator at one point, claiming he was "just misunderstood", or something like that. But I seriously doubt that asshat Curator would give up his (possibly owned) disc to aid the RE community. Though in the Team's Letter where they discussed the 'Magic Zombie Door' build's release, they did mention that the person who purchased the game for "close to 10k" apparently hated this forum and bioflames with a passion, but still agreed to the project "because they wanted to see it happen". So, maybe it was Curator who provided the disc, but who knows.
              Not what was said at all...

So I guess some of you “just want to play 1.5” and don’t really care for this project, but let me tell you why you should care. For starters, we, as a group, managed to pull off what others thought impossible and most had long since given up on; Acquire. Authentic. Playable. Prototype. Content. It did however come at a price, but not for any of you, as it was all fronted internally by the group, and we were ultimately dealing with a USD amount touching the five digits border. An amount so ridiculously high for something like this, and yet, the majority of it was generously paid for by a single individual known to the group whom spent less than 24 hours on deciding that he'd ultimately do it 'cause he wanted to see this project happen – an individual whom mostly enjoys his privacy, laughingly and cheerfully claims to hate you all, and who spends most of his time pulling late nights and extra shifts to fund the next good hearted donation drive, kickstarter, project, release, charity, etc. that he finds interesting and "worth it."

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                Could it have been....BLACK CROW? *shocking twist*

Okay that was seriously a joke don't take it too seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                  the majority of it was generously paid for by a single individual known to the group whom spent less than 24 hours on deciding that he'd ultimately do it 'cause he wanted to see this project happen – an individual whom mostly enjoys his privacy, laughingly and cheerfully claims to hate you all, and who spends most of his time pulling late nights and extra shifts to fund the next good hearted donation drive, kickstarter, project, release, charity, etc. that he finds interesting and "worth it."
                  DERP! "laughingly and cheerfully claims to hate you all". How did you miss reading that? The "hate you all" part seems directed at the RE 1.5 community as a whole.
                  Last edited by Eteponge; 03-22-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• You dudes talk a lot, I work a lot to compensate.

Maybe updates, a demo release? I answer this beforehand about Jill: I am researching skeletal animations using BIO3 data for testing, Jill will not be included. 1.5 can use bones and vertex manipulation?
                    Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-22-2013, 12:16 PM.
                    “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                      You dudes talk a lot, I work a lot to compensate.
                      Maybe updates, a demo release? I answer this beforehand about Jill: I am researching skeletal animations using BIO3 data for testing, Jill will not be included. 1.5 can use bones and vertex manipulation?
                      Dude, sorry but i have this curiosity, could u kindly show us the "raw"/original Marvin Branagh model?

Comment

• Marvin is Leon, he did not have a proper model. 3D artists provided one.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Marvin is Leon, he did not have a proper model. 3D artists provided one.
                          Thank you ma good friend, curiosity is solved now!

Comment

Marvin is Leon, he did not have a proper model. 3D artists provided one.
                            Why is the custom/restored model not as tall as the official one? Technical problems?
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• Having a working model was top priority. Adjustments can wait.

Comment

• That's interesting. About the files, are most of them going to be recaps and characters bio or were a few things already made and salvaged from this very early version of the game?

I consider it very secondary since what matters most (imo) is a functional gameplay, but I'm still curious about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X