Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE we will never have this first version of resident evil 1.5 ? The entrance was very different than the 1.5 that to the TEAM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
      That's interesting. About the files, are most of them going to be recaps and characters bio or were a few things already made and salvaged from this very early version of the game?

I consider it very secondary since what matters most (imo) is a functional gameplay, but I'm still curious about that.
      I imagine that they are for the most part placeholders, a proof of concept if you will...bzork says it will be fully featured, not sure if that will extend to files, we'll have to wait and see

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
        You dudes talk a lot, I work a lot to compensate.

Maybe updates, a demo release? I answer this beforehand about Jill: I am researching skeletal animations using BIO3 data for testing, Jill will not be included. 1.5 can use bones and vertex manipulation?
        DID SOMEONE NOTICE THE FONT!?!?
        Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred View Post
          what about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MeatSMurderer View Post
            I imagine that they are for the most part placeholders, a proof of concept if you will...bzork says it will be fully featured, not sure if that will extend to files, we'll have to wait and see
            That's exactly why I'm asking the question.

Comment

are most of them going to be recaps and characters bio or were a few things already made and salvaged from this very early version of the game?
              Some are placeholders, others are real FILEs. Our idea of extras. Better not telling which are real and which are not, a surprising surprise bests all.

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
              It is the standard font. I do not get what you are trying to say. :-\
              Last edited by D.Birkin; 03-22-2013, 03:50 PM.
              “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• D.Birkin does Team IGAS have access to more than one build of RE 1.5, and if not, then do you have access to supplied data or info or assets from someone who does have a more complete build than the one you are working from?

Comment

• Hello friends, I'm sorry I took so long to decide to write. I've been reading your posts a while, but had not found the time to register. From now actively participate in the forum, especially this section. I beg you to give me a vote of confidence until I catch up with the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
                    It is the standard font. I do not get what you are trying to say. :-\
                    I just noticed that the font displayed on the picture is the font carried over from RE1 to our Build of RE1.5. So is it an external program you're using or actually some sort of in-game debugger tool from the original developers? I know I'm just too curious, haha.
                    Last edited by Alfred; 03-22-2013, 05:40 PM.
                    Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• lol @ Chris Redfield looking Leon in the first build of 1.5

Comment

• He doesn't look like Chris at all.

Comment

He doesn't look like Chris at all.
                          Capcom said his first design with short hair was very inspired by Chris Redfield but they changed it because they didn't want him looking too similar.

Comment

• Would still make a nice alternate outfit.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                            , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• See the Similarities?

Click image for larger version

Name:	RE1_Chris_Art.png
Views:	1
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	402806
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	leon_early_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	402807

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
                                DERP! "laughingly and cheerfully claims to hate you all". How did you miss reading that? The "hate you all" part seems directed at the RE 1.5 community as a whole.
                                "Laughingly and cheerfully" is a whole lot different to "hates with a raging passion," was the point I was making. I'm sure someone who truly hated the community with a raging passion wouldn't spend their life savings and dedicate most of their free time to make something like this a reality.

Comment

Working...
                                X