Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post
    Replacing broken background is what we do. “If it's not broken don't fix it.” Missing sections require a lot of research. We have a talented 3D artist who researches environments with the rest of the team and then produces a new area. When first drafts are complete we attempt “gameplay optimization” and adjust cameras to have better angles.

We fixed the map for starters.
    Thanks!

Comment

• D.Birkin,

How difficult was it to track down and obtain a copy of 1.5, and how long did it take from when your team first began searching?
      sigpic
      "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• I only really have one question for either D.Birkin or B.Zork. and its simply this.
        Why? And what I mean by this is why you are doing the restoration for the community? Yes I already figure restoring the game is reason enough and that's awesome but then again it doesn't even need to be released. Not that I'm complaining or anything of the nature or calling you guys out. I'm sure that build owners have considered releasing it many times but have always been too sensitive and disappeared when the crazys arrive. I'm just curious if its that the team acknowledges that for once everyone shouldn't be held responsible because of disrespectful fanatics.

*deep breath*

Sorry about that just a question I've had for a long time. Anywho great job on everything and I was wondering if you could also release a translated story summary and dialogue script? I'm a bit of a writer and finished my novel and would like to return to my old Resident Evil writing project and it'd go a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Dimensions are correct, display is wrong. I fixed maps to show correct position for rooms and player cursor. Current map interface is not what we will use. Is this a satisfactory answer to your question?
          Yes, thank you!

Comment

• D.Birkin, sorry for doubting you. There's been a few people as of late posing as team members and passing false info around.

If I may ask, Have you guys been working on the sewers yet? I am quite curious on how you plan to add sprites to the flooded L Tunnel after the water busts the door down.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
              I only really have one question for either D.Birkin or B.Zork. and its simply this.
              Why? And what I mean by this is why you are doing the restoration for the community? Yes I already figure restoring the game is reason enough and that's awesome but then again it doesn't even need to be released. Not that I'm complaining or anything of the nature or calling you guys out. I'm sure that build owners have considered releasing it many times but have always been too sensitive and disappeared when the crazys arrive. I'm just curious if its that the team acknowledges that for once everyone shouldn't be held responsible because of disrespectful fanatics.
              we were bored. and with we acquiring it, we already did what others could not. previous problem with 1.5 has been people either knowing what value it has or not knowing it, to then see unhealthy obsession from fanbase and suddenly reconsider what to do with it. would you feel safe about doing something if a cult showed up at your door to tell you more about the things in your attic than you know yourself?

Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
              If I may ask, Have you guys been working on the sewers yet? I am quite curious on how you plan to add sprites to the flooded L Tunnel after the water busts the door down.
              speaking of which, when add back sprites to flooded L Tunnel after the water busts the door down, we fix by adding back sprites to the flooded L Tunnel when water busts the door down.

Comment

• Hello Mr. Zork, and welcome D Birkin.

I have a little question, regarding the models for the handguns. All handguns are sharing the same model right now currently yes? I tried getting to some camera angles to look closely at them, and they all seemed to have the same base model, perhaps with a different color code for each one?

Just wondering if this is placeholder for this moment, or the correct models are not linked properly? It seems that most of the bigger weapons, save for the ones that are missing - the Rocket launcher for example are displaying normally.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-25-2013, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                  speaking of which, when add back sprites to flooded L Tunnel after the water busts the door down, we fix by adding back sprites to the flooded L Tunnel when water busts the door down.
                  You are doing an amazing (and impressive) work.
                  Last edited by ProjectNight; 03-25-2013, 04:10 AM.
                  "Project Night" (indie horror game) will be released on January 22, 2015
                  http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...rking-Title%29

Comment

• D Birkin : you can insert Salem/Gorgotha in 1.5 as boss main in addition to birkin ?

Comment

• D Birkin : you can insert Salem/Gorgotha in 1.5 as boss main in addition to birkin ?

Golgotha was a rejected idea for the role of "final boss" for Resident Evil 2. Rejected as only a series of concept art pictures, characteristics of Golgotha and its rival for final boss, "Zeiram", were merged with the William Birkin character as successive forms of its G-evolution.

Comment

• blackpower, please try not to double post - at the bottom of each post you'll notice there's an edit function. Please use that instead.

It would be interesting to see those bosses, but I suspect they'd be better off in the apparent battle mode that was posted earlier - there's not really anywhere to stick them in the game, that we know of.

Comment

• I think there is a screenshot(s) of Elza fighting what appears to be Salem in the train? I remember seeing some from the bioflames shots.
                          sigpic
                          "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Nope, thats "G"...Salem/Galgotha was scrapped

Comment

• Originally posted by B.Zork View Post
                              we were bored. and with we acquiring it, we already did what others could not. previous problem with 1.5 has been people either knowing what value it has or not knowing it, to then see unhealthy obsession from fanbase and suddenly reconsider what to do with it. would you feel safe about doing something if a cult showed up at your door to tell you more about the things in your attic than you know yourself?

Ha not exactly what I meant but it pretty much answers my question. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                If I may ask, Have you guys been working on the sewers yet?
                                Only planning and environment research. We have rudimentary designs for some rooms. Top priority is the precinct.

Originally posted by curse420 View Post
                                All handguns are sharing the same model right now currently yes?
                                Placeholders. We plan to replace them and use better animations if possible.

Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                                D Birkin : you can insert Salem/Gorgotha in 1.5 as boss main in addition to birkin ?
                                Only as part of “G”. Maybe with skeletal animations we can make them look even better.
                                “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

Working...
                                X