Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
    "Laughingly and cheerfully" is a whole lot different to "hates with a raging passion," was the point I was making. I'm sure someone who truly hated the community with a raging passion wouldn't spend their life savings and dedicate most of their free time to make something like this a reality.
    Well, sorry I didn't 100% accurately recall in every minute detail a post I read *once* over a month earlier.

Anyway, I'm done arguing stupid shit. There's better things to discuss like D. Birkin showing up and talking with the community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
      Well, sorry I didn't 100% accurately recall in every minute detail a post I read *once* over a month earlier.

Anyway, I'm done arguing stupid shit. There's better things to discuss like D. Birkin showing up and talking with the community.
      I didn't even realize this was an argument haha the big argument you missed earlier lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
        I didn't even realize this was an argument haha the big argument you missed earlier lol
        The one with the blurry alligator boss rorschach test? That's as pointless as the dog laying an oval shadow egg debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eteponge View Post
          The one with the blurry alligator boss rorschach test? That's as pointless as the dog laying an oval shadow egg debate.
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Whoever Chris22gizmo is, Kamiya called him an annoying dumbass. o.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
              Whoever Chris22gizmo is, Kamiya called him an annoying dumbass. o.0
              "Kamiya may be happy for the release" - NOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deathlygasm View Post
                See the Similarities?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8559[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8560[/ATTACH]
                He doesn't have the same hair and doesn't have the same clothes. If you want to talk about similarities it's as clever as saying that all people from some ethnic group look alike.

The fact that he has relatively short hair doesn't mean he looks like Chris.
                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 03-23-2013, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                  He doesn't have the same hair and doesn't have the same clothes. If you want to talk about similarities it's as clever as saying that all people from some ethnic group look alike.

Noone said they looked exactly the same, just that they were too alike for Capcom...at the end of the day thats why they scrapped the original Leon design

EDIT: I'm also pretty sure that there's images of a very early build in which Leon uses a re skinned Chris model
                  Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-23-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

I am not sure if this is denial or not, but the case that they look similiar, is strong.

Comment

• also doesn't Chris's extra skin in the Saturn version of re1 look similar to beta leon ?

Comment

• Comment

• Original Leon was just a blue clone of Chris, before Capcom decided to give Leon a different hair style (strange hair style for a cop) to make a difference.
                          But actually, Chris blue costume from RE1 Saturn is more similar to Roy´s costume from 1.5
                          Last edited by Lanzagranadas; 03-23-2013, 07:31 AM.
                          The Resident Evil 3D Animation Showcase

Comment

• Originally posted by Lanzagranadas View Post
                            Original Leon was just a blue clone of Chris
                            Provide some pictures.

Comment

Provide some pictures.
                              Two pages back...in the all the screenshots
                              Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                              Last edited by MeatSMurderer; 03-23-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• See rick everyone else sees it except you quit being a dick

Comment

Working...
                                X