Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headless zombies never made sense to me, since they can't exactly eat anything even if they did catch whatever they were chasing + don't have the eyes to even see which direction to move. Unless they go all "The Thing" and spring a new mouth I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by icemann View Post
      Headless zombies never made sense to me, since they can't exactly eat anything even if they did catch whatever they were chasing + don't have the eyes to even see which direction to move. Unless they go all "The Thing" and spring a new mouth I guess.
      Well actually they make no sense. They're just a bug.
      Choosing the main cast is absolutely awesome!

Comment

• I meant more in general games wise on that one and not just Resident Evil. A few games feature headless zombies.

Comment

• Originally posted by icemann View Post
          Headless zombies never made sense to me, since they can't exactly eat anything even if they did catch whatever they were chasing + don't have the eyes to even see which direction to move. Unless they go all "The Thing" and spring a new mouth I guess.
          That zombie did chase me but after grab Leon it just fall to the floor and dissappear, anyway didnt cause any damage to the health.

PD: i tried to shoot it with a handgun (the one that burst 3 shoots) headless zombie resist to die, dont go to the floor and kept walking.
          Last edited by Dust; 05-10-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• The headless zombie bug reminds me of when a chicken get its head cut off and the body continue to spasm for a while short after.
            Last edited by Guest; 05-10-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

• The glitchy part is that they're still able to grab Leon/Elza. In retail 2, after being decapitated, headless zombies will take a couple steps forward before falling down. Must've just been incomplete code in 1.5.

Comment

• Are there any eboots of this (for PSP) available of the patched version?
                Last edited by Mr.BioHazard; 05-10-2013, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• There are no eboot's, but I can make one and post it later.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Would be greatly appreciated

Btw Zombie X, I also live in Wisconsin!
                    Last edited by Mr.BioHazard; 05-10-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• Well, there's always that half-zombie somebody did a while back. Can't remember who. Not realistic in any way, but it certainly looked cool ... for a zombie, that is. -_^
                      Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                      Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Here is something new to bear the wait for BZork's video. Percentage and infinite counters come from itembox procedures. I write code compatible with other parts from Capcom and holes can be filled again.
                        “How far can they control my mind? But to know God you must be God! And to be God you must let go of anything you thought you were... So we return the gift...”

Comment

• Originally posted by D.Birkin View Post

Here is something new to bear the wait for BZork's video. Percentage and infinite counters come from itembox procedures. I write code compatible with other parts from Capcom and holes can be filled again.
                          Is that some high powered shotgun?

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            The glitchy part is that they're still able to grab Leon/Elza. In retail 2, after being decapitated, headless zombies will take a couple steps forward before falling down. Must've just been incomplete code in 1.5.
                            Strangely enough, when playing RE4, sometimes when I shoot them in the head and it explodes, they'll still be able to grab me although it won't do any damage and it'll cancel their Grab halfway through.
                            Last edited by Akimbo; 05-11-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Always good to see new pics and/or new info.

Comment

• It's the Spaz-12 Parasite, semi-auto but I can't remember the breach size, something tells me it's 12 or 14, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X