Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The more screens I see the more excited I get. I also thought 1.5 LOOKED superior to 2. I loved the design of the zombies and the police station and even the way Elza holds her gun. I'm VERY excited to play the final product and it will def be worth the wait! Good jobs guys!

And I dunno if this has been answered before but will there be voice acting?
    Last edited by Mr.BioHazard; 05-11-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
      The more screens I see the more excited I get. I also thought 1.5 LOOKED superior to 2. I loved the design of the zombies and the police station and even the way Elza holds her gun. I'm VERY excited to play the final product and it will def be worth the wait! Good jobs guys!

And I dunno if this has been answered before but will there be voice acting?
      MrB.Zork once posted something along the lines of "what would a RE game be without voice acting?" So take from it what you will, perhaps they have something lined up, perhaps not, we'll just have to wait and see.
      Last edited by Guest; 05-11-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
        MrB.Zork once posted something along the lines of "what would a RE game be without voice acting?" So take from it what you will, perhaps they have something lined up, perhaps not, we'll just have to wait and see.
        Hum so it seems safe to say there just might be

Comment

• Assumptions are dangerous. But even outbreak had ad libs...so you could think he implies there will be voicing.

Comment

• Id be happy with or with out voice acting , If the voice acting get's added some how then that's just amazing ! great work
            If the voice acting doesn't get added then I shall be happy with that as well , I just look forward to playing a more clean non buggy version with no air Jesus lol.

And that new screenshot of the item menu looks gorgeous !!!

Comment

• I'd be absolutely fine with Subtitles, but voice acting would be a nice surprise, especially if the Team somehow got the original voices. I know there are voices in some of the videos available from the Complete Disk, but was it ever confirmed whether the voice acting was complete?

Comment

• To the person asking for an Eboot of RE1.5, there's one on the Isozone, but it's just the leaked build, no patch or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalabro View Post
                  To the person asking for an Eboot of RE1.5, there's one on the Isozone, but it's just the leaked build, no patch or anything.
                  If possible I'd prefer the less buggy patched version.

Comment

• A less buggy version is really the leaked build, given all the pros and cons. An actual more stable build would be one that patches the engine to improve it, not a few data alternations here and there simply working (if it really works) around the problem. But anyways, nothing stops you from patching the ISO yourself and converting it to an EBOOT. It's a simple operation, doesn't take more than 2 minutes to complete.
                    Last edited by Gemini; 05-11-2013, 03:12 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                    , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• They're just as buggy as each other to be fair, it's not like you'd be truly satisfied and it's not like either of them performs like the original. I'd personally suggest just playing both, then you can see for your self. The Magic Zombie Door build is probably the most stable but a lot of features aren't working, such as dropping off ledges, or certain cutscenes, so it's definitely not perfect. But with the patches a lot of features have been fixed at the expense of other features breaking, for example some rooms now work but only with certain characters, like Leon can now explore the outside properly thanks to ledges now working but Elza can't. Meh, doesn't make a different, both are a broken mess lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        A less buggy version is really the leaked build, given all the pros and cons. An actual more stable build would be one that patches the engine to improve it, not a few data alternations here and there simply working (if it really works) around the problem. But anyways, nothing stops you from patching the ISO yourself and converting it to an EBOOT. It's a simple operation, doesn't take more than 2 minutes to complete.
                        See i'm really not good with all the technical stuff at all. I tried it once and It didnt seems to work properly. That's why im asking people who are more understanding in the area for some help

Comment

See i'm really not good with all the technical stuff at all. I tried it once and It didnt seems to work properly. That's why im asking people who are more understanding in the area for some help
                          Neither build works properly, even the original unedited build which has yet to be released is a broken mess. Basically at its core the Playstation Museum alpha build of 1.5 is just a short demonstration build with very basic rooms which serve the purpose only to give a general idea of what the room should be like. The majority of code you expect in a final game is either broken or missing entirely, this is why nothing really works. Team IGAS at the point of their leaked build had made some progress, but was just an experimental build which they used to test bugs and the likes, so it's not anything close to something that resembles a playable game. They added a few new rooms and a few other pieces of custom code, but generally it's the same broken alpha build with a few features tweaked here and there. The patches you see from guys like Martin Biohazard fix some issues, enable some hidden features and generally make the game more playable at the cost of some negative side effects from changing small pieces of code. Again it's still the same broken mess just with some things enabled or tweaked to make it slightly more playable in some areas.

Comment

Neither build works properly, even the original unedited build which has yet to be released is a broken mess. Basically at its core the Playstation Museum alpha build of 1.5 is just a short demonstration build with very basic rooms which serve the purpose only to give a general idea of what the room should be like. The majority of code you expect in a final game is either broken or missing entirely, this is why nothing really works. Team IGAS at the point of their leaked build had made some progress, but was just an experimental build which they used to test bugs and the likes, so it's not anything close to something that resembles a playable game. They added a few new rooms and a few other pieces of custom code, but generally it's the same broken alpha build with a few features tweaked here and there. The patches you see from guys like Martin Biohazard fix some issues, enable some hidden features and generally make the game more playable at the cost of some negative side effects from changing small pieces of code. Again it's still the same broken mess just with some things enabled or tweaked to make it slightly more playable in some areas.
                            And I totally understand what you're saying. I mean i guess im just wanting a patched build as aswell as the regular one just to test them both out. Cause I have the regular one and for some reason Elza doesn't have a gun and that kinda really bothers me. I mean I pick up the invisible but it doesn't equip right and makes the whole thing less fun to play. It just seems the patches looks to add a bit more to the experience.

Comment

And I totally understand what you're saying. I mean i guess im just wanting a patched build as aswell as the regular one just to test them both out. Cause I have the regular one and for some reason Elza doesn't have a gun and that kinda really bothers me. I mean I pick up the invisible but it doesn't equip right and makes the whole thing less fun to play. It just seems the patches looks to add a bit more to the experience.
                              You can hold select on the item menu and use shoulder buttons to scroll through items. That is if you don't mind spoilers.

Comment

You can hold select on the item menu and use shoulder buttons to scroll through items. That is if you don't mind spoilers.
                                Oh I don't mind! I'll try that! Thank you

But yeah still if anyone want to swing me a patched eboot i'd love them

Comment

Working...
                                X