Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkness View Post
    Carlos Olivera
    Fuck. Yes.

Comment

Carlos Olivera, Ark Thompson, Rebecca Chambers, Barry Burton, Nicholai Ginofaev
      Exactly. May as well add Elza Walker for good measure. Though her character got scrapped for Claire in the final build she is still very iconic with RE fans. Capcom CAN still recycle her character for anewer RE game once Capcome gets out of this phase of making good games lame. BTW they should also revive DC since it would look amazing on a new gen system. That would be the game to be action-based.

Comment

• Really nice video, and I like the idea for the female voice narrating it. But you should have lowered the game sounds, sometimes we can't hear anything.

Anyway, the progress is really stunning, can't wait to play the trial version : )

Comment

• One thing I ment to ask (and again could have already been answered) is that do they know the original plot of this game and what was suppose to happen or are the winging it? Also, will there be FMVs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.BioHazard View Post
            One thing I ment to ask (and again could have already been answered) is that do they know the original plot of this game and what was suppose to happen or are the winging it? Also, will there be FMVs?
            No they aren't winging it. small details will be creative freedom though yes. And no FMVs.

Comment

• They know far more than we know, and we know a lot, so rest easy.

Comment

No they aren't winging it. small details will be creative freedom though yes. And no FMVs.
                I remember reading that FMVs were hinted at, but no official confirmation. It may have been in regards to in game dialogue cutscenes with voice acting? It could be something they're leaving for a surprise.

Birkin?
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• FMV's were hinted at in several ways: FMV call code is present, the advent video had a .STR extension, and some story elements are only conveyed in FMV's.

Well get our answer eventually but I'd rather be surprised and not hear a yes or a no n the matter.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    As for any assistance you might need, I will dedicate every ounce of effort I can to help in any way possible or desired. It's too bad that a lot of the old Bioflames veterans have moved on with life (well, bad for us, not them), but I have learned a lot from them over the past eight years and I have (hopefully) not forgotten one bit of their important discoveries and conclusions.
                    Same goes for me, too. What little I can do, I'll be happy to do if and when I can.
                    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• they are the best. I am sure that we will get fmvs and voice acting

Comment

• Would it at all be possible to rig it to play other types of video extentions?
                        According to this, there are alot more video extentions PS1 could play: http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...ile-Extensions

You could probably make custom cutscenes and code them in a easier format.

Personally if done right and someone had a green screen and the right cosplay outfits (and actually look like the characters ), live action scenes could also be cool. It would feel all RE1 like.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
                          According to this, there are alot more video extentions PS1 could play: http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...ile-Extensions
                          The PlayStation can only read one format of video streams, meaning the audio track is sort of variable, being it either XA (common) or a VAG stream (uncommon, very games use that like Chrono Cross or Legend of Mana). Some games like FFVII (and derived engines) include special data such as camera embeds, but the video itself is always BS frames and that can't be changed because the CPU is too slow to manage anything else without lag. The hardware lets the MDEC unit do all the frame decompression. Extensions have nothing to do with the format itself. They could even be ".CAKE" and yet they'd contain BS frames.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 05-14-2013, 06:23 AM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                          , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• I am glad to see that now the zombies do not disappear after kill.

But I think to do that, another function stops working in the game, I mean to the script of LOBBY and LOBBY CORRIDOR, ie when you kill a zombie, it disappears and reappears another zombie instead.

Know any solution about this?

Comment

• I had also noticed a glitch in the lobby. Anytime you enter after the windows break (The first time leon enters the lobby), when you re enter, the camera will focus on a static image of the room, without zombies or leon.

This only happens to leon.

Comment

• Guys check out DXPs latest comments on Team IGAS and the latest update. It's really hilarious. What a douchebag!

Most anticipated game of 2013? Team IGAS Resident Evil 1.5!

Comment

Working...
                                X