Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You couldn't have followed it and you didn't even watch the videos since the new rooms have been shown since the beginning starting with the stairs and what was featured in the first video and subsequent making of.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 05-15-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Called. Out.

Comment

• Whatever. It was only a small joke about the rude comment. Eitherway, no, Ive not been following the progress lately because I have better things to do than log into this forum everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
          already done.
          As explained in the sentence after the very one you chose to quote. 10 points to Griffindor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
            Whatever. It was only a small joke about the rude comment. Eitherway, no, Ive not been following the progress lately because I have better things to do than log into this forum everyday.
            It doesn't take logging in everyday, I hadn't logged on in weeks, but I still knew all about that, but long story short, yes it's more than possible to add new rooms, and they have been...

Comment

• Originally posted by ccrogers15 View Post
              Ive not been following the progress lately because I have better things to do than log into this forum everyday.
              I'm not talking about the forums. We're talking about a 6 months old video. If you want to participate in the discussions in a constructive way, you should at least watch BZork's videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                As explained in the sentence after the very one you chose to quote. 10 points to Griffindor.
                actually, it was explained in the paragraph after the very one you chose to quote.
                Last edited by J0shuaKane; 05-15-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpower View Post
                  Guys or something to tell you, playing with the game parasite Eve 2 or noticed familiar locations of resident evil 1.5 beta.

Recycled material of resident evil 1.5 in Parasite Eve 2.

Re 1.5 : Elza meets the young policeman (Roy) injured on the ground.
                  Parasite Eve 2:

The prison.

Re 1.5:
                  Parasite Eve 2:

the warehouse

Re 1.5:
                  Parasite Eve 2:

Rpd:

Re 1.5 :
                  Parasite Eve 2:

Corridors for the laboratory:

Re 1.5 :
                  Parasite Eve 2:

unknown rooms of resident evil 1.5 insert for parasite Eve 2.

These 2 rooms would be good as missing laboratory rooms of resident evil 1.5.

DBirkin And Mrbzork : Aya Brea looks to our protagonist of resident evil 1.5 (Elza Walker), it would be a great alternative to a dress surprise Elza, play as the protagonist of parasite Eve, same thing with (jill in resident evil 3 wearing the dress of Queen of dino crisis, what about the dress of aya brea as alternate outfit for Elza to honor the horror character of the square?
                  It's definitely interesting isn't it?

Comment

• Well as far as I've learned many members of the 1.5 team actually went to square to work on PE2.

Comment

actually, it was explained in the paragraph after the very one you chose to quote.
                      Sentence, and no.

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                      already done. and tools for it as well.
                      hack.exe approach

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      Why don't you see anyone doing such seemingly "simple" tasks as disabling the PS1 RE game's CRC checker that makes sure files aren't tampered with? After all, the info is publicly available out there (both in the form of a chart explaining the code) and by "easily" exploring it yourself with a simple comparison of the Spanish fan translation of Director's Cut with the a regular retail version.
                      How to approach

Comment

• Those 1.5 = PE2 comparisons are really stretching. But yes, PE2 actually does use a few BIO assets in the form of textures and models.
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Probably all part of an old assets CD-ROM you could purchase/license back in the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
                            Pandemondecilla's already got two backgrounds for a RE15-ish bathroom design on his YouTube channel. I can post his backgrounds if you like, or anyone who downloaded my RE15 background packs a while back will find them in there. They're pretty basic, but they'd be a start for what you want to do.

And now a serious question for the experts and for any newbies who want to give it a go. I'm trying to work out the gameplay flow and plot paths for Leon's game. I've got most of the pieces to fit together, save one. Why does Leon have to go back up to the helipad (where he started) and then down to the Sewers via the Lobby roof drop? I'm fairly certain this happens at some point before the gorilla fight in the Parking Garage, based on the Service Bay cutscene Dark Biohazard recently unlocked. I don't know why or what events might have led up to Leon going back up there, and I can't seem to come up with anything on my own. Ideas, anyone? Speculations? Wild-ass guesses?

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...l=1#post253524
                            If you would,please post the bathroom/pack so I can see the difference compared to my idea. If it works out hopefully IGAS will use my concept in their build. Would not mind taking part in gaming history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol
                              Sentence, and no.
                              paragraph.

pointless... the pc versions are superior.
                              Originally posted by Carnivol
                              hack.exe approach
                              work smarter

Originally posted by Carnivol
                              How to approach
                              not harder.

i can use my time to do other things that have not been done yet. what you are suggesting is just silly and a waste of time.

Comment

work smarter
                                Scalability. PC is in a reversed way a very restricted platform. The way I see it, PS1 offers much more scalability in the form of pretty much being able to run on almost every single platform out there through PS1 emulation. The same can not be said for running a virtual machines with a Windows/DirectX environment at full speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X