Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkside05 View Post
    Let's get some considerable truth before running ahead and pointing fingers.
    It's a bit too convenient that the little sideshow press release happens to sound like them and mention the exact same stuff they drone on and on about and never actually substantiate.

Not saying it's them, just that I wouldn't be surprised that they'd stoop that low.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
      It's a bit too convenient that the little sideshow press release happens to sound like them and mention the exact same stuff they drone on and on about and never actually substantiate.

Not saying it's them, just that I wouldn't be surprised that they'd stoop that low.
      or you to make them look bad. you think putting your own name everywhere was clever?

Not saying it's you, just that I wouldn't be surprised that you'd stoop that low.

i really dont give a shit, but its funny you respond to this with another conspiracy. great logic.

and good job trying to start more shit.
      Last edited by J0shuaKane; 06-11-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• Getting a 'crow' vibe..
        Last edited by Guest; 06-11-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
          Almost forgot, this is the IGAS B1 recreation http://www.mediafire.com/download/2k...u6/320x240.rar

Oh wait, is not even the B1, judge by yourself from the pictures, instead of listening to wannabe modelers.
          SonicBlue, the file has been blocked for a violation. What was it exactly? Did Team'96 try to recreate some backgrounds again?

Comment

• ^

I'm curious to know also!

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
              or you to make them look bad. you think putting your own name everywhere was clever?

Not saying it's you, just that I wouldn't be surprised that you'd stoop that low.

i really dont give a shit, but its funny you respond to this with another conspiracy. great logic.

and good job trying to start more shit.
              You cared enough to reply; so much for "dont give a shit."

Comment

You cared enough to reply; so much for "dont give a shit."
                Definition of BUT
                1: except for the fact
                2: on the contrary : on the other hand
                3: with the exception of

Comment

• This latest drama reminds me of a old Fats Waller song ... "All dat meat and no potatoes, all dat meat and no potatoes ..." Well, there was a potato of sorts, if you don't mind cutting off all the eyes, stems, and the soft and half-rotted parts. *yawn* Haven't we better things to play teenage drama queens about?

I just had another headless zombie chase me today for almost a full minute - this time in the RPD lobby, and he actually got up off the floor to do it. Wish I'd had my DVD capture recorder rolling at the time. Weird glitch ...
                  Last edited by RMandel; 06-11-2013, 01:42 PM.
                  Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                  Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigmatism415 View Post
                    SonicBlue, the file has been blocked for a violation. What was it exactly? Did Team'96 try to recreate some backgrounds again?
                    No, those are my old basement backgrounds, that Team Butthurt said are part of the B1 IGAS recreation.

320x240.rar (989 KB)
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Securely upload your files, media and documents to more than 30 cloud storage providers simultaneosuly. Remote Upload files to Google Drive and many other hosts.

But I have more for you:

On May 26 2013, Mrox2 posted a series of screenshots, one of them is this:

He said the RedHawk was taken from a screenshot released by OkeijiiDragon, this:

On May 28 2013, "ReonZCannada" released a series of screenshots, one of them being this:

The weapon is slightly altered in colours and maybe contrast, but if you compare them (by upscale ReonzCannada to double it's size) you can check for yourself that all the pixels matches, some have different colour (same colour of the nearest pixel).

Comparison:

overlap them ;)

Now, who is this ReonZCannada? And who are the multispammers who seems to have the same behaviour of "some" people who we already know? if you can make 2+2 is it easy to find out, to the others, enjoy the good Samaritan fairy tales.

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                      Definition of BUT
                      1: except for the fact
                      2: on the contrary : on the other hand
                      3: with the exception of
                      So "dont give a shit" was an empty statement muttered in a poor attempt to save face from the fact that you seem unable to handle poor little cretins getting mentioned? Just had to say so.

Comment

So "dont give a shit" was an empty statement muttered in a poor attempt to save face from the fact that you seem unable to handle poor little cretins getting mentioned? Just had to say so.
                        no, it was referring to me laughing about what i said previously, because i don't care who did it.

i don't make empty statements, and i don't mutter.

what i do give a shit about is you filling this thread with one-sided hate for no reason.

Comment

• So, you do in fact give a shit. Keep your story straight.

And yes, I'll mention that the weirdo spammers sound very much like certain people right down to the exact same accusations and childish outbursts. I'm not the only one who can see that, either.

Comment

• no, i said the same thing before, that's why i gave you the definition of "but", so you might comprehend what i meant.

@sonicblue: thanks for the comparison, its easy to see it was not pixel perfect now.
                            Last edited by J0shuaKane; 06-11-2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Why can't we be all friends and keep all the shit out of this thread??? Now are enough people trying to fuck all of us, if we battle among us, we are putting the things so easy for the cunts.
                              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• none of you learn , someones always got to have the last word lol

Comment

Working...
                                X