Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some cool 1.5 exclusive screenshots (**As seen on TV!**)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah! The guy who did that nice-looking RPD bathroom on YouTube! Welcome to the Forumz, friend. Watch your step, though - it gets pretty wild in here at times. Here's a pair of hip-waders; you'll probably need them. Anyhow, like your work. I've always enjoyed seeing how RE15 inspires the artists out there. Fan artists who can do good backgrounds are few and far between. Looks like you're off to a good start.
    Last edited by RMandel; 06-13-2013, 05:08 AM.
    Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
    Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Hello, that such? He excuses my Englishman but it is that it is not my language, I am Spanish, am the one that did the bottom of the bath of the RPD jejeje, in this epoch the shaped one was not given myself very well, now I am reconstructing all the funds of Resident evil 2 (Bio 1.5) only for caprice, it is possible that in a future a game goes out but at the moment it is alone to recreate the scenes and "HD" gives them a touch mas jejeje, afterwards I will rise mas, I have the Lobby to 40 % and wait you like it, it is possible that then it raises an image of since it goes at the moment, I believe that it is OK. Regards and graces!!!

Comment

• Hello Panmodecilla. I am spanish too and I have started one month ago a project called "Brain infection". I have no animations, textures or final models yet, but the base of the engine is now operative. At this moment the project is just a proof of concept. Maybe we could stay in contact...

Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
          Hello Panmodecilla. I am spanish too and I have started one month ago a project called "Brain infection". I have no animations, textures or final models yet, but the base of the engine is now operative. At this moment the project is just a proof of concept. Maybe we could stay in contact...

Wow! está genial!! el modelado me gusta mucho, lo unico que mejoraria serian las texturas y la ilumaniacion, deberias poner luces mas oscuras y luego añadirle una iluminacion global para que se vean las partes oscuras, las luces intenta usar siempre luces de foco, intenta no usar luces globales o de area y por ultimo insidiria en las sombras, le faltan sombras pero se ve genial, lo mejor es que funcina, sabes hacer el cambio de camara, no se que motor usas pero se ve muy bien, si estas intentando hacer un proyecto, avisame si necesitas personal jeje, yo quiero hacer un juego a la vieja escuela, por medio de fondos en lugar de en 3D, se tarda menos en hacer los escenarios y sobretodo en txturizarlos ademas de no consumir casi nada de recursos y correr en cualquier PC, tambien me gusta animar personajes, si estas interesado avisa ehh!!! jejeje eres un makina tio, me impresiono ver moverse al personaje, quizá para ti sea facil pero yo no entiendo de eso, la programacion no e slo mio jajajaj, oye, casi me parto con la musiquilla esa jajajajaja, en serio, me encanta!!! y el Zombie ese que pusiste abajo esta increible, al menos la cara se ve autentica, imaginalo con unas buenas luces y una configuracion realista de render...Ufff, pues tio, aqui me tienes, para lo que haga falta, yo seguiré terminando unos fondos que luego subiré o mañana mas tardar.

Saludos crack!!!!

TRADUCTION:

Wow! Be brilliant!! The shaped one me much that likes, the only thing mejoraria serian the textures and the ilumaniacion, deberias to put lights mas darkly and then to add a global lighting in order that the dark parts should be seen, the lights tries to use always lights of area, tries not to use global lights or of area and finally insidiria in the shades, he lacks shades but one sees brilliant, the better thing is that funcina, you can do the change of chamber, not that motive you use but one is OK, if these trying to make me a project, warn me if you need personnel jeje, I want to do a game to the old school, by means of funds instead of in 3D, one is late less in doing the scenes and overcoat in txturizarlos beside not consuming almost anything of resources and running in any PC

Also I like to encourage prominent figures, if these interested party warns ehh!!! Jejeje are a makina uncle, I impress myself seeing to move the personage him, probably for you be easy but I do not deal on it, the programming not and slo mio jajajaj, hear, almost I split with the musiquilla this jajajajaja, seriously, I am charmed with it!!! And the Zombie this that you put below this one incredibly, at least the face sees authentic, imagine it with a few good lights and a realistic configuration of render... Ufff, so uncle, here you have me, for what needs, I will continue finishing a few funds that then I will raise or tomorrow mas to be late. Regards star player!!!!

Comment

• Person, se me olvidaba, las sombras estan bien, me referia a que pongas las luces mas arriba para que no se vean tan grandes jejeje y procura no usar sombras duras pero me gusta mucho, todo esta en la configuracion de render, luces y sombras.

Saludos

Comment

• Thanks Panmodecilla!!! Yeah, I know the lighting sucks, but like I said, Is just a quick proof of concept! For the textures of the character i'm using real photos, that's is the reason of the good quality. Send me your facebook in a PM if you have one, or a e-mail addres, and we stay in contact. I'm interesting in personal for the animations, and maybe we could works in the different pre-renders scenarios between us. I'm musician and amateur writter, then I have a good script and OST. But is really hard make all this by a single person. I'm using blender, and like you can see, the pre-renders with mask and static cameras works!!! Like you, I haven't programing skills, but Blender has something called "logic bricks". This is a visual interface for the python language. I know how to do the major part of the game, but if we found a person with knowledges of python, all will be more easy. And we can make a team and work in classics survival horrors. If somebody with python knowledges read this, and is interesting in the project, contact with me!!!
              Si guisante se dice "pea" y chiflado "nut", ¿Un cacahuete "peanut" es un chiflado de los guisantes?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Wes View Post
                Thanks Panmodecilla!!! Yeah, I know the lighting sucks, but like I said, Is just a quick proof of concept! For the textures of the character i'm using real photos, that's is the reason of the good quality. Send me your facebook in a PM if you have one, or a e-mail addres, and we stay in contact. I'm interesting in personal for the animations, and maybe we could works in the different pre-renders scenarios between us. I'm musician and amateur writter, then I have a good script and OST. But is really hard make all this by a single person. I'm using blender, and like you can see, the pre-renders with mask and static cameras works!!! Like you, I haven't programing skills, but Blender has something called "logic bricks". This is a visual interface for the python language. I know how to do the major part of the game, but if we found a person with knowledges of python, all will be more easy. And we can make a team and work in classics survival horrors. If somebody with python knowledges read this, and is interesting in the project, contact with me!!!
                Perfect at the time!!! Now I order you my mail for privately and like that we speak better in our language xD, Blender has very good renderizador and I have seen works done with Blender that do not seem to be done by computer jajaja, bony, hyperrealistic but everything is to be still giving him cane, I expect algun day to do this type of renders though my PC tardaria as 3 hours in doing an alone render xD Bunoe, since we contact for deprived and speak of since serious this project, if it is pre - rendered serious marvellously and overcoat a totally new game or with same prominent figures but different history and scenes or since your you prefer makina!! Jejej we meet, already I leave of trollear this thread that they are going to anger jejeje That follows the topic...

Comment

• Was it ever officially confirmed that Roy is found in the Interrogation Room? Does it matter that in this image there doesn't appear to be a door but in fact a passage that leads through into an adjacent room? Have Capcom ever prepared renders in this way by leaving a door frame instead of placing a temporary door in the render? It almost looks like you're supposed to walk through, much unlike the Interrogation Room.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Was it ever officially confirmed that Roy is found in the Interrogation Room?
                    Yes, several times by several reliable sources. Even if you didn't trust these sources, the images of Roy that you cited above depict a room that matches the dimensions and door placement of the southern Interrogation Room (ROOM101). Also, consider where his final cutscene takes place in the PSM build: immediately outside of the Interrogation Room. Here is what likely happened:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                    Does it matter that in this image there doesn't appear to be a door but in fact a passage that leads through into an adjacent room?
                    What you see is either the lower corner of an untextured door or a vacant frame.

Have Capcom ever prepared renders in this way by leaving a door frame instead of placing a temporary door in the render?
                    Yes; have a look at the unfinished "fire version" of the Laboratory's D-2 Corridor:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX182.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	403095Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX188.jpeg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	403096Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX191.jpeg
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	403097

Sometimes dark, untextured rectangles act as temporary placeholders for doors as well, as seen in the Laboratory's two D-2 Shelter rooms:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX080.jpeg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	403098Click image for larger version

Name:	ROOM5XX084.jpeg
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	403099
                    Last edited by Enigmatism415; 06-13-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• Thanks! Unfortunately I've missed a lot of this info over the years so I'm still playing catch up!

The one thing I'm curious about is to see if the cutscene in the back of the office where John shoots Roy was actually on the vanilla disc with a Leon clone or whether it was just a creation by the team.
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2013, 08:05 PM.

Comment

• leon clone, the one with roy saying shoot me, hes leon

Comment

• I'm curious if the cutscene is actually there or whether it was just one of their creations.

Comment

• its vanilla.

Comment

• Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              Thanks! Unfortunately I've missed a lot of this info over the years so I'm still playing catch up!
                              My pleasure. After Alzaire retired his BH1.5 wizard hat, biohazard_star, Kegluneq, RMandel, and I (among several others) have tried to pick up the slack in terms of clarifying certain details of the game's design (thankfully we have News Bot for plot clarification; he's the best outside of the Biohazard development staff).

The one thing I'm curious about is to see if the cutscene in the back of the office where John shoots Roy was actually on the vanilla disc with a Leon clone or whether it was just a creation by the team.
                              Darkness is correct; it's native to the PSM build. If OKeijiDragon still hung about these parts he'd tell you the same thing.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Alzaire? Is he even aware that RE 1.5 is out in the wild now, and the I.G.A.S. project underway, etc?

Comment

Working...
                                X